Why won't Barrack Obama endorse the Democrat nominee Kamala Harris?

Obama isn’t putting his finger on the scale. As a former president, he’s not engaging in politics, just supporting the party.

The dude has dignity and self restraint. Sure would be nice to see more of that these days.

It's been less than 2 days since she announced her candidacy. You MAGA cult members are like children. I'll bet you always whine "are we there yet?" before you get backed out of the driveway.
obama will endorse ms harris, or whoever we nominate, when the proper time arrives.

if obama were corrupt, wouldn't trump buy his endorsement or pay him to not endorse harris? i bet he tried.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It's been less than 2 days since she announced her candidacy. You MAGA cult members are like children. I'll bet you always whine "are we there yet?" before you get backed out of the driveway.
Well, let's see Pelosi, Schumer, Jeffries, the Clintons .... all the folks that forced Joe out have endorsed Kamala. Except Obama. You don't find that a bit curious?

Obama isn’t putting his finger on the scale. As a former president, he’s not engaging in politics, just supporting the party.

The dude has dignity and self restraint. Sure would be nice to see more of that these days.
LOL So Bill Clinton has no dignity? (we know he has no self restraint)

Barry had no problem endorsing the old, racist white guy. Why not the half black woman?

Hmmmmmm/.....

He along with Clinton's and Joe Biden have already endorsed Ms. Harris.

Seems odd. Is his white half racist against her black half?

Is he angling to get his wife nominated? Why would a former President not endorse the nominee of his party?

Hmmmmm....

Barack Obama stops short of endorsing Kamala Harris

Because Obama generally doesn't endorse a presidential candidate until they're the presumptive nominee.

Give it a bit. Support is coalescing around Harris among the delegates as we speak.

Seems odd. Is his white half racist against her black half?

Is he angling to get his wife nominated? Why would a former President not endorse the nominee of his party?

Hmmmmm....

Barack Obama stops short of endorsing Kamala Harris
I think he's waiting to see if her campaign gets off the ground. If it does, at some point he probably will endorse her. But if there is little or no enthusiasm for her, I think he wants to keep his options open to name her replacement at the DNC Convention.

Forum List

Back