Why won't the press give out name of "jackie" the infamous Rolling Stone rape hoaxer?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Gotnews.com has published what they claim to be the name of the lying bitch but the newspapers and TV won't do it. Why should she be protected?

The whole policy of letting women make anonymous accusations is repellent but when the accuser is exposed as a liar and the media continues to protect her.... Well, that is pure evil.

Gotnews.com has published what they claim to be the name of the lying bitch but the newspapers and TV won't do it. Why should she be protected?

The whole policy of letting women make anonymous accusations is repellent but when the accuser is exposed as a liar and the media continues to protect her.... Well, that is pure evil.
Apparently, she should be "protected" because of people like you.

Why do we need to know who she is?

I seem to remember Spike Lee releasing the personal information of one George Zimmerman, just not one that involved in the fatal shooting death of Tayvon Martin. The wrong family received so many death threats that they had to move.

Why do you need to out this woman? For the same type of lynching?

Yet a police officer who did his job's name and address can be published? STFU

• Banned

HAHAHA Lynching?? This woman is a monster and deserves no protection.

There's also the free speech issue but liberals say hell with that.

HAHAHA Lynching?? This woman is a monster and deserves no protection.

There's also the free speech issue but liberals say hell with that.

Why else on earth would you need her address? If you have somehow ascertained her identity, you should forward it to the institution that she wrongly slandered. They can sue her if they are so inclined and while I agree with you 100% about her being a liar, I am a huge proponent of allowing the court system and law enforcement to do their jobs.

When yahoos like you, post addresses that encourage stupid people to act as vigilantes, I can only cringe and at least hope that they finger the correct party.

Yet a police officer who did his job's name and address can be published? STFU

Absolutely not, police officers are never to be "outed" it is against the law. Too many people are looking for the guy who put them in prison.

[]

Why else on earth would you need her address? If you have somehow ascertained her identity, you should forward it to the institution that she wrongly slandered. They can sue her if they are so inclined and while I agree with you 100% about her being a liar, I am a huge proponent of allowing the court system and law enforcement to do their jobs.

The big benefit of giving out the name of rape accusers is that it enables other men to come forth and question her integrity. Some guy sees her name in the paper and says to himself "oh yeah. Three years ago that bitch falsely accused me of raping her and demanded $10,000." Then he goes to the defense lawyer and tells him. This is very important to the defense.

You can't think.

[]

The big benefit of giving out the name of rape accusers is that it enables other men to come forth and question her integrity. Some guy sees her name in the paper and says to himself "oh yeah. Three years ago that bitch falsely accused me of raping her and demanded $10,000." Then he goes to the defense lawyer and tells him. This is very important to the defense.

You can't think.

And then targets her for his next rape.

Only rapists would want, or need to know the names of rape victims.

There is no reason to publish her name. Let them face her in court, as our Constitution guarantees.

[]

You can't think.

And then targets her for his next rape.

There is no reason to publish her name. Let them face her in court, as our Constitution guarantees.

Correct

Also, there was no need for anyone to know Wilson's name.

[]

You can't think.

Correct, I cannot "think." Now that that's out of the way, do you believe this to be a viable strategy or is this just for the 'feel good" flaming of a woman who who has not yet been found guilty of any wrong doing?

[Q

But 9 times out of 10 they are not rape victims. They are making it up. These women are monsters and you are truly sick to defend them.

[Q

But 9 times out of 10 they are not rape victims. They are making it up. These women are monsters and you are truly sick to defend them.

Sonny, WAY more than 1 out of 10 rape complaints are legit.

Forum List

Back