Why World War Three looks so appealing to the Democrats. Less people around when the war ends, thus more for the Democrats that survive.

Says who? Again, I direct you to the perfect record of failure of Christians on predicting the second coming for the last 2000 years.

But you've it figured out? Why would you be a better source than 2000 years worth of your brothers in Christ who insisted they were right....and weren't?

You can be a faithful christian without believing the rapture is imminent. They're not mutually exclusive.
Okay, do you even read the Bible? It says No one knows when the rapture will come. Not even the Angels in Heaven know.

Christians have been predicting an impending second coming for nearly 2000 years.

That's quite the impressive record of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

But this time its different?

What do you think is more likely.....that all of your brothers in Christ for nearly 2000 years, using the same book you've used, using the same doctrine that you've used, praying the same prayers were ALL WRONG about the impending second coming, but somehow YOU have it figured out.

Or....

None of you have a clue what you're talking about? Even by the logic of your faith, Matthew 24:36 has a very clear answer to that question.
Like the climate change people? Like that?

Okay, do you even read the Bible? It says No one knows when the rapture will come. Not even the Angels in Heaven know.

So how do you know that it will happen when you think it will happen....when you admit that no one knows when the rapture will come?

You're kinda contradicting yourself.

So how do you know that it will happen when you admit that no one knows when the rapture will come?

You're kinda contradicting yourself.
No I am not. I said that the rapture could happen in my lifetime and that it could happen in my grandkids lifetime. I am not predicting. As I know not when Christ will return.

No I am not. I said that the rapture could happen in my lifetime and that it could happen in my grandkids lifetime. I am not predicting. As I know not when Christ will return.

You're giving me a time frame, when Christians have been wrong about the imminent return of CHrist for 2000 years.

They thought they knew the time frame too. They were wrong.

Why are your predictions on when the rapture will happen any better than theirs? You guys have NEVER been right about this, ever. Your records of prediction are perfectly wrong. For nearly 2000 years. That's a lot of failure.

And you didn't say it 'could' happen. You said it was close. You gave us a specific time frame.

"Because the rapture is close maybe in my lifetime, maybe in my grandkids."

But how do you know that?

You're giving me a time frame, when Christians have been wrong about the imminent return of CHrist for 2000 years.

They thought they knew the time frame too. They were wrong.

Why are your predictions on when the rapture will happen any better than theirs? You guys have NEVER been right about this, ever. Your records of prediction are perfectly wrong.
Do I have to repeat myself? I am NOT predicting.

Do I have to repeat myself? I am NOT predicting.

But you are:

""Because the rapture is close maybe in my lifetime, maybe in my grandkids."

Who says its 'close'? You guys have been predicting an imminent 2nd coming for 2000 years. Y'all have never been right once.

Why is your prediction that its 'close' any better than all the other failed predictions from all the other Christians for the last 2 millennia?

But you are:

""Because the rapture is close maybe in my lifetime, maybe in my grandkids."

Who says its 'close'? You guys have been predicting an imminent 2nd coming for 2000 years. Y'all have never been right once.

Why is your prediction that its 'close' any better than all the other failed predictions?
Nein! Nein! Nein! That is not a prediction. Even my 90 year old grandfather would say that it isn't a prediction.

Nein! Nein! Nein! That is not a prediction. Even my 90 year old grandfather would say that it isn't a prediction.
So when you say that the rapture is close, what do you mean by 'close'?

Your lifetime? Your grandkids lifetime? Because that's absolutely a prediction of a time frame.

Forum List

Back