🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would a God Care If I Believe In Him/Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

This God I hear about is supposed to be all knowing, and in that case I would assume he/she is mature, so why would he/she care if I believe or not?

I am God in one of my previous avatars and I don't really care if you believe in me or not - because you're one of my previous avatars also .

Noticed some movies with deities in them, like the Greek hero ones, make mention that if too many stop believing in the gods it weakens the gods. Dunno where that idea comes from or if it's even in Judaeo-Christianity. But if it is could be why. Are a lot of commandments about believing in, obeying, and doing as God says. Which I agree for a universe creating being is rather petty and immature. Unless our worship and positive thinknig somehow effects it.

I am God in one of my previous avatars and I don't really care if you believe in me or not - because you're one of my previous avatars also .

Another legend in his own mind....

:badgrin:

Another legend in his own mind....

:badgrin:

It's not nice to Insult God - watch I don't shoot you with a lightning Bolt ! :lol:

Noticed some movies with deities in them, like the Greek hero ones, make mention that if too many stop believing in the gods it weakens the gods. Dunno where that idea comes from or if it's even in Judaeo-Christianity. But if it is could be why. Are a lot of commandments about believing in, obeying, and doing as God says. Which I agree for a universe creating being is rather petty and immature. Unless our worship and positive thinknig somehow effects it.

Yes, but we can have positive thinking, and be good people without believing in a God. In fact, I think people who simply want to be good people, without fear of consequence from an all loving God, are much more sincere.

Why would you care of your child believes in you?

You're comparing apples to oranges. Your analogy makes no sense because a child can see, touch, and hear the parent.

If my child never saw me, having no evidence that I exist, I wouldn't care if he/she believed in me. Why would I?

You're comparing apples to oranges. Your analogy makes no sense because a child can see, touch, and hear the parent.

If my child never saw me, having no evidence that I exist, I wouldn't care if he/she believed in me. Why would I?

God is our Father. And we can see and hear Him and even touch Him if we prepared ourselves.

a child can see, touch, and hear the parent.

TRUE: When they're awake - are you awake ? You may think you are , but how do you know for sure - pinch yourself and you'll imagine pain . Ever had a dream you can't wake up from ? Such is Life .............

When your Hungry enough, you'll wake up and scream for your mamas teats - are you hungry enough ?

The way that we think, are nothing like the way God thinks. How could we even try to figure out a being with the power to create everything there is in 6 days.

Our concepts of good and evil are flawed, let me explain. Many people think that the more we learn the better off we are. They believe that about everything. However, if a man, madly in love with his wife, learns his wife is cheating on him, and kills her and her lover, then himself, is he better off when he was ignorant of the fact?

Consider the Bible, God's scribble page. He only put a small amount of things in it, in regards to what He is all about. It seems big to us, but to God, it is very small.

Now think about eternity, no end ever, can you truly comprehend that a being has been here always, no end, no beginning. Our human minds know a little, we get smarter every day, yet we will never know everything, God does know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back