Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

Mental ward patients like you with internet access is bad.

FYI idiot, Saddam started the entire war by invading Kuwait back in the 90s. We just didn't show up in Iraq when Bush JR got into the White House.

Now get back on your meds, asswipe.

Kindly point out any "material breach" of UN Resolution 686 committed by Saddam that justified the murder, maiming, displacement and incarceration of millions of innocent Iraqi civilians. You really need to worry more about war crimes committed by your own government and less about Saddam's.
Here's another war crime that happened "back in the 90s."

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

How many US children did Saddam kill, Stupid?

MMS: Error

not sure who your calling stupid
Saddam choose to invade Kuwait
Saddam choose to ignore the will of the world
Saddam choose to build palaces and gas his own people
Saddam choose to use his resources not to help, but to harm

In fact you have given probably the best reason to have removed him and we probably should have done this in 91

Nope, I am the one calling you dumb fuck, doosh dumb fuck.

I'm the one calling you dumbfuck, dumbfuck.

We have not had such dumb fuck doosh entertainment since the first days of bigrebnc, JoeB, and JRK.

So asswipe...

A country starts a war and then gets sanctions for invading a smaller neighbor...and some of the aggressor nation's citizens suffer from the sanctions...that is our fault? :cuckoo:

When I was a leader of my group in SERE school and they were beating this female in my group because we wouldn't sign the papers for being "war criminals," the stupid guard blamed me for her beating. I told him that they were running the camp thus were responsible for her beating and our beatings. You are as dumb as that guard.

Oh, your answers to #2 and #3 show you are nothing but scum.

Dumbass....

1) Your stats about who died or was injured in Iraq is 99% of the time inflated, bogus numbers. You scum just threw around huge numbers during the invasion piece.
2) Anyone that died in Iraq while Saddam and his sons stole from the Oil for Food program, died at the hands of Saddam and his sons.
3) Where are your stats on the number of people killed and tortured by Saddam and his sons?

So in your tiny mind, the average Iraqi was better off living in fear of Saddam and his sons instead of today with the democratic govt trying to build their country to a peaceful middle east country with a lot of wealth to be shared.

1. The stats are fairly accurate, and your doosh reaction only reinforrces them.
2. Silly statement.
3. Not relevant.

Considering in the same amount of years in comparison, about two times the number of Iraqis died during the American war as under Saddam, you are doosh dumb fuck when you talk.

Dumbfuck, when I use the word dumbfuck on you...I make a point about it to prove you are a dumbfuck.

Again you just using the word dumbfuck shows you're a dumbfuck. :eusa_whistle:

You need to see a doctor about your STDs now causing brain disease much like Hitler. I believe Syphilis made him go mad, that might be it for you after taking it up the ass in gay clubs.

dumb fuck doosh bezerk is sounding like his hero, Hitler. Here's a hankie to wipe the spittle from your face, dumbfuck.

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE

3) HAVE A REPUBLIC BORN OF THESE EVENTS
DONE

Am missing something here?
Your ass needs to be expulled to Iraq, and I don't mean the Baghdads fortified green zone either (the only place where in 8 years Bush co. had guts to make unnanounced visits

Oooohhhhh, and asswipe fuck bragging about SERE.

A country starts a war and then gets sanctions for invading a smaller neighbor...and some of the aggressor nation's citizens suffer from the sanctions...that is our fault? When I was a leader of my group in SERE school and they were beating this female in my group because we wouldn't sign the papers for being "war criminals," the stupid guard blamed me for her beating. I told him that they were running the camp thus were responsible for her beating and our beatings. You are as dumb as that guard.

dumb fuck doosh bezerk is beginning to melt down.,

Al Qaeda is who did most of the killing
The Iraqi troops fought with us just about from the start

Saddam was the problem, not the 35 countries that invaded Iraq and removed him from power

The media and democratic party can take the most simple of things and turn into pure spammed out spin
1) Saddam was given an ultimatum by the UN Gulf war 1 that he ignored
2) 9-11
3) Saddam was removed from power as a result of non compliance of UN regulations
4) 2002, Al Qeada makes a presence in Iraq
5) in 2006 Zarqawi is killed
6) 2011 the war is over
Which material breach of UN Resolution 686 did Saddam violate?

Where was al Qaeda located inside Iraq in 2002? Possibly under the protection of the northern no-fly zone?

Why don't you worry more about the war crimes committed by the greatest purveyor of violence on the face of this planet today?

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE

DONE

Your ass needs to be expulled to Iraq, and I don't mean the Baghdads fortified green zone either (the only place where in 8 years Bush co. had guts to make unnanounced visits

I tried to get hired on with KBR
I was to old to join
I hate war
I hate people like Saddam and Zarqawi, it was there war, not ours. Do you remember 9-11?
Those people went into Iraq and Pakistan after 9-11
we went after them and in 2006 we killed there Al Qaeda leader after he went there before we invaded in 2002

Learn how to spell teenage psychopath.

1) REMOVE SADDAM
DONE
2) STABILIZE COUNTRY
DONE

DONE

BTW
There was 35 countries involved in the removal of Saddam and then fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq

JRK: Al Qaeda is who did most of the killing

You are a doosh, JRK, that is a flat out lie. The Sunnis and Shi'ites were killing each other and us, then the Sunni were killing Al-Quada.

We killed tens of thousands of Iraqis.

You are a loon.,

You didn't do the real school, but of course the meaning of the story went over your head because you are a.....

Oooohhhhh, and asswipe fuck bragging about SERE.

A country starts a war and then gets sanctions for invading a smaller neighbor...and some of the aggressor nation's citizens suffer from the sanctions...that is our fault? When I was a leader of my group in SERE school and they were beating this female in my group because we wouldn't sign the papers for being "war criminals," the stupid guard blamed me for her beating. I told him that they were running the camp thus were responsible for her beating and our beatings. You are as dumb as that guard.

dumb fuck doosh bezerk is beginning to melt down.,

Ahhhh, the idiot speaks again on something it doesn't know much about.

The Sunnis were supporting the terrorists until they realized the terrorists were blowing them up too.

Also, our change in strategy in accepting the Sunni back into power helped them put down their guns and quit funding the outside terrorist groups.

Of course, you thought Iraq was better off with Saddam's thugs rounding up people off the street compared to what they have today.

JRK: Al Qaeda is who did most of the killing

You are a doosh, JRK, that is a flat out lie. The Sunnis and Shi'ites were killing each other and us, then the Sunni were killing Al-Quada.

We killed tens of thousands of Iraqis.

You are a loon.,

You didn't do the real school, but of course the meaning of the story went over your head because you are a.....

Doosh Bezerk is melting down. SERE is a tough school, but getting through that does not relieve one from doosh and dumb fuck qualities, which you evidence in superb uniquely-u style.

Nutjobs like you keep the nutjob websites running. :eusa_whistle:

Simpletons like you think Iraq of the 80s was the same Iraq that invaded Kuwait and later got invaded by a coalition in 2003.

Hint dumbfuck.....Saddam invaded Kuwait in the 90s which changed the entire relationship and end of this story.:cuckoo:

Doosh Bezerk: The Sunnis were supporting the terrorists until they realized the terrorists were blowing them up too. Also, our change in strategy in accepting the Sunni back into power helped them put down their guns and quit funding the outside terrorist groups. Of course, you thought Iraq was better off with Saddam's thugs rounding up people off the street compared to what they have today.

So? Al-Q was not doing most of the killing was the point, and I was right. SH was a hitler, as are the shi'ites and sunnis who are killing each other today. You are not a very bright doosh.,

You're like a cat and a laser pointer, easily distracted.

The rest of us don't fall for your bullshit here. You can't argue your points so you go on these rants that are Syphilis induced.

Doosh Bezerk is melting down. SERE is a tough school, but getting through that does not relieve one from doosh and dumb fuck qualities, which you evidence in superb uniquely-u style.

It amazes me that people make this about everything but what these events are really about
and GWB never lied
There were WMDs found in Iraq

But what is more important is was not GWB place to prove anything, it was Saddams
And
Al Qaeda was in Iraq prior to us invading, mostly OBL's deputy, Zarqawi

Horror Of US Depleted Uranium In Iraq Threatens World
American Use Of DU is "A crime against humanity which may, in the eyes of historians, rank with the worst atrocities of all time."
US Iraq Military Vets "are on DU death row, waiting to die."

"I'm horrified. The people out there - the Iraqis, the media and the troops - risk the most appalling ill health. And the radiation from depleted uranium can travel literally anywhere. It's going to destroy the lives of thousands of children, all over the world. We all know how far radiation can travel. Radiation from Chernobyl reached Wales and in Britain you sometimes get red dust from the Sahara on your car."

The speaker is not some alarmist doom-sayer. He is Dr. Chris Busby, the British radiation expert, Fellow of the University of Liverpool in the Faculty of Medicine and UK representative on the European Committee on Radiation Risk, talking about the best-kept secret of this war: the fact that, by illegally using hundreds of tons of depleted uranium (DU) against Iraq, Britain and America have gravely endangered not only the Iraqis but the whole world.

http://www.rense.com/general64/du.htm

Please don't paste entire articles.
Please provide a link to the article.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iGsSYEB0bA&feature=related]Beyond Treason: The True Story of Depleted Uranium - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back