Why would anyone object to Virginia’s new gun laws?

If you are taking your young daughter to a movie, do you want to sit next to someone carrying an AR 15?
Absolutely. I actually have young daughters and I have 0 problem with that.

It’s hilarious how the left has you absolutely terrified of firearms. You should probably find a new country to live in. The United States clearly isn’t for you.

It is about the public safety.
The public doesn’t want “safety”, you imbecile. They want liberty.

64438486-8B4F-40A9-9412-25AAE8F61EE4.jpeg

Sorry pal. But we don’t want you carrying your gun at sporting events, schools and public festivals
Sorry pal...the U.S. Constitution says I can carry a gun at sporting events, schools, and public festivals.
If you don’t feel safe without your gun...avoid public areas
If you’re too scared to attend public events where people are armed, you need to avoid public events.

How many of our gun loving posters buy more than one handgun a month?

How will this legislation impact you?

Doesn't matter.

why not limit alcohol purchased to one 750 ml bottle per month or cigarette purchases to one pack a month ?

Both of those thing kill more people than murder with guns annually
Have you ever bought more than one handgun a month?
Why would you want to?

Do you want to protect someone who buys a dozen handguns at a time and then resells them to criminals?
Yes I have.

When I first started carrying I actually bought 3.
A 9 mm which I though would be my main carry piece
A .380 which I though would be either an ankle holstered gun or a concealed carry when wearing shorts and T shirts
and .45 because i always wanted a 1911.

And if someone makes an illegal sale that should have no bearing on what I do because I am not a criminal

If you really wanted to save lives you'd limit alcohol because over 80000 people die every year from alcohol

YOU CANT INFRINGE ON OUR RIGHTS
That is not what our Constitution says. If you were American you would know our Constitution is more specific about infringement of specific rights and rights themselves. Many Americans don't really fully understand their rights, so Russian trolls certainly should not be expected to understand them..
Huh
Our 2nd Amendment is very specific. It says we have a right to "keep and bear arms". It also mentions ", a well-regulared militia ", hence, the government has authority for implementing rules.

3. Allow localities to ban guns in some public areas

What ever happened to local rule? If a locality wants to ban carrying guns in parks and playgrounds, why shouldn’t they?

How about because it won’t be effective.

The bad guys aren’t going to abide by the rule. Nor will there be sufficient armed security:eek:r police in these areas to make them safe. Therefore, normally law abiding people like me will be forced to avoid these places or break the law to keep ourselves safe.
But what about the assholes with a temper who get in an argument and start shooting?

Have yourself committed if you believe you are a threat to society.
Sorry, but I don’t want to go to a Little League game and have the drunken idiot standing next to me to be armed
Who drinks at Little League games?

I have never seen that happen

That is not what our Constitution says. If you were American you would know our Constitution is more specific about infringement of specific rights and rights themselves. Many Americans don't really fully understand their rights, so Russian trolls certainly should not be expected to understand them..
Huh
Our 2nd Amendment is very specific. It says we have a right to "keep and bear arms". It also mentions ", a well-regulared militia ", hence, the government has authority for implementing rules.
Interesting you left out” , the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

you must understand what’s going to happen to you if you keep infringing

3. Allow localities to ban guns in some public areas

What ever happened to local rule? If a locality wants to ban carrying guns in parks and playgrounds, why shouldn’t they?

The bad guys aren’t going to abide by the rule. Nor will there be sufficient armed security:eek:r police in these areas to make them safe. Therefore, normally law abiding people like me will be forced to avoid these places or break the law to keep ourselves safe.
But what about the assholes with a temper who get in an argument and start shooting?

Sorry, but I don’t want to go to a Little League game and have the drunken idiot standing next to me to be armed

So don't go.

In Virginia, there would be a few to several around you with guns, depending where you are, and you'd never know.
Exactly the point

If you don’t feel safe attending a Little League game without your gun, than you can stay home

What the Virginia law says is that if a local municipality doesn’t want armed parents confronting an umpire when their son was called out, they can say......no guns are allowed on our public ballfields

So don't go.

In Virginia, there would be a few to several around you with guns, depending where you are, and you'd never know.
Exactly the point

If you don’t feel safe attending a Little League game without your gun, than you can stay home

What the Virginia law says is that if a local municipality doesn’t want armed parents confronting an umpire when their son was called out, they can say......no guns are allowed on our public ballfields
Sorry you can’t infringe.. the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Huh
Interesting you left out” , the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The courts have repeatedly detailed conditions where your right to carry can be infringed

If your son is on trial in a criminal court, should you be able to bring your gun there?

So don't go.

Exactly the point

The law says I can, so YOU stay home.

Property owners can ban firearms from their property. Not a problem.

I heard the Democrats passed something contrary to state-law precedence, but in any case, you won't see too many municipalities with local bans in Virginia under the current political storm, since 95% of the state is opposed to Northam and his organ-grinder monkeys.

Huh

The courts have repeatedly detailed conditions where your right to carry can be infringed

If your son is on trial in a criminal court, should you be able to bring your gun there?
And when we the people want it back,, what are you gonna do lol hahah you better move haha

So don't go.

Exactly the point

I heard the Democrats passed something contrary to state-law precedence, but in any case, you won't see too many municipalities with local bans in Virginia under the current political storm, since 95% of the state is opposed to Northam and his organ-grinder monkeys.
Actually the law will say you can’t

If a local municipality says they don’t want armed parents at Little League games, they are allowed to say so

So don't go.

Exactly the point

Actually the law will say you can’t

If a local municipality says they don’t want armed parents at Little League games, they are allowed to say so

That's what I said. Are you deaf?

I’m out here now everyone has a gun even though the governor said no lol hell yea come and take em!

The government is prohibited from infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms. Whenever they do it is illegal.

It should never be a crime to keep and bear arms. Only if you commit a crime with the firearm.

Forum List

Back