Why would anyone tell Koko about Robin???

Dr. Penny Patterson said there is only one "Robin" that came to visit, so Koko knew just whom she heard the staff discussing.

I don't think making Koko mourn was intentional.

Regards from Rosie

I am still trying to understand it all. I know he hid his depression well....but....dayum. He hid it REALLY well. The day before, he was fine..or so everyone said. So..what happened between then and the night he went in that room and did what he did?
He was in What Dreams May Come. He fully understood the pain of suicide. He joked about it. He was back in rehab just to keep himself strong. So..again...what the hell happened that night where he finally said "enough" and did that?

^^^ From what I heard, it sounded like they had a special bond and since Robin obviously was not going to be visiting Koko anymore, Koko probably would have started asking why Robin has not been by anymore.

God bless you and the monkey always!!!

Holly

I am still trying to understand it all. I know he hid his depression well....but....dayum. He hid it REALLY well. The day before, he was fine..or so everyone said. So..what happened between then and the night he went in that room and did what he did?
He was in What Dreams May Come. He fully understood the pain of suicide. He joked about it. He was back in rehab just to keep himself strong. So..again...what the hell happened that night where he finally said "enough" and did that?

Dang, Gracie. Besides money woes and a canceled TV show, Robin was battling depression, anxiety and had just been diagnosed with Parkinson's.

Wow. But his wife said he was sober. I hope he was - that would be a final victory.

Regards from.Rosie

I just read about the parkinsons. I had a dear friend that died and he had that. It was not pleasant for him. I am beginning to understand what moved Robin to do what he did. I would have probably done the same.

And I think he was sober. He was just overwhelmed...non stop bad news. :(

Robin Williams, Richard Pryor and George Carlin are making the angels pee themselves laughing. Our loss, Heaven's gain. :-(

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
^^^ I don't know about that. If anyone is laughing now, it could very well be the devil. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I believe that things only get worse for those who decide to take themselves. :( :( :(

Forum List

Back