🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would anyone think defund the police was a good idea?

But not locking up criminals when the cops catch them is the next favorite liberal idea
they are likely trying to demoralize the cops, make them irrelevant.. thereby maybe they can defund them in the future..

You almost hope the elite dims would have their houses broken into and/or undergo other crimes.. u know, just so they would learn that we need cops.

but again:

they are likely trying to demoralize the cops, make them irrelevant.. thereby maybe they can defund them in the future..

It makes sense if you feel the police are your enemy and many in minority communities believe just that. Doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is just as bad as those on the Right calling for the defunding of the FBI or the DOJ.
not as bad at all. The whole top tier of the fbi and doj are corrupt. I don't see most cops being corrupt at all. Most of them do their job and yet they get blamed for the 1 or 2% who have problems adhering to the law themselves..

It makes sense if you feel the police are your enemy and many in minority communities believe just that. Doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is just as bad as those on the Right calling for the defunding of the FBI or the DOJ.
No one is calling for the defunding of the FBI or DOJ. why do you creatures need to lie?

The dimrats always put out outrageous stuff to see what idiots may buy it. They know it is garbage but they have an agenda.. looks to me like the agenda is destroying Christian America
Exactly. The Bible believer is the biggest road block to the commies. Always has been.

But not locking up criminals when the cops catch them is the next favorite liberal idea
This is the problem created when good people stay home from the polls in local elections. It may sound shitty, but locals vote in and keep the politicians they deserve when this happens, whether good for the local community or not. To me, it is like kids voting to have dessert, rather than eating a balanced diet, including their vegetables, but the adults skipping the vote, thinking it does not matter.

Except that it is clear that the Department of Justice has been fully weaponized to use against President Trump.

not as bad at all. The whole top tier of the fbi and doj are corrupt. I don't see most cops being corrupt at all. Most of them do their job and yet they get blamed for the 1 or 2% who have problems adhering to the law themselves..
The FBI is rotten to the core and has been for decades.

All cops are bad. That is the mentality you must have.

To me it staggers the mind that ANYONE thought "defunding" the police was a good idea that had any chance of improving the behavior of local police forces in this country.

Why would anyone think this?
They don't! This is just another right wing lie!

If the top tier of the FBI and DOJ are corrupt doesn't that imply that most of those below them as being honest and impartial? So defunding the FBI and DOJ is blaming everyone there for the few at the top. Seems exactly the same to me.

The BLM protests last summer were about police reform, not defunding.
Police reform or not. The sirens wail 24 hours a day in inner cities. Quadraphonic and worse and when its quiet something is wrong. Behavior is a concern but being burnt out by the endless calls on the police radio is a fact for many cops.

You almost hope the elite dims would have their houses broken into and/or undergo other crimes.. u know, just so they would learn that we need cops.

but again:

If good cops quit libs can replace them with Pajama Boys

Forum List

Back