🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Would Anyone Vote For Hillary?

L
Yes, thats exactly what I mean.

Let voters who care to vet her look that shit up.

You guys mind your own and go positive. See the wonders it can bring, jackasses.
Thank you admitting the logic behind liberal voting.

The lack of vetting put a REAL asshole in the White House last time. It should never happen again. We don't need another deceptive, power seeking "ruler" at the helm.

Liberalism is a terminal disease.
Lack of vetting?

The campaigns against Obama were 100% negative - all about wright, ayers and being a muslim....

Fuck outta here

Oh, WE vetted him, that's true. Unfortunately, the left not only didn't vet him, they actively avoided hearing anything substantial about him, shouting down any attempt to reach them with reality.
You know you are not telling the truth there at all...The first and most vigorous vetting of Obama was by Hillary Clinton's campaign staff. Now.........if you are not counting Clinton as "the left"?
LOL!
You mean the birther allegations that you regularly ridicule? You call that vetting? She vetted him so well he ate her lunch.

Now she gets to fight back against the bs Bengazi, e-mail, and Clinton foundation horseshytte that accounts for the bs trust questions from the ignorant and duped.

Oh, so the problem before was that she just didn't get to fight back? Someone was preventing the poor dear from explaining herself and she required a Presidential campaign to be able to open her fat mouth and tell us what her fucking problem is? :eusa_hand:

Yeah, go with that. PLEASE go with that.
Thanks, we will, Pub dupe.

Hillary couldn't keep her man happy, can she make a country happy?

She didn't have the courage to leave leave Bill, does she have the courage to lead a nation.

She can't tell people the truth, even when the facts saying she is lying is right their, does she have the humility to admit to het wrongs?

Her violent temper is legendary in the White House, leaving her hubby Bill with stitches. Does she have the temperament to lead a nation?

Add her age and her health.

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
So what does she offer, other than a name and a vagina?
Bill Clinton handed GW Bush a surplus. That's why I'm voting for Hillary. The other reason is I don't want one more of these

She didn't have the courage to leave leave Bill, does she have the courage to lead a nation.

She can't tell people the truth, even when the facts saying she is lying is right their, does she have the humility to admit to het wrongs?

Her violent temper is legendary in the White House, leaving her hubby Bill with stitches. Does she have the temperament to lead a nation?

Trump can't keep a woman happy. How many wives has he gone through?

Seriously. Even the libs on this board dont like her. She isnt leftist enough for the hard core leftists, she voted for the Iraq War as senator, her tenure at State was a disaster, and her ideas on the economy are a replay of the failed economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama.
Bill Clinton handed GW Bush a surplus. That's why I'm voting for Hillary. The other reason is I don't want one more of these

Bill Clinton handed GW Bush a surplus.

Yeah, Internet bubbles are cool.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary.

Did she engineer the Internet bubble? Did she push for less spending?
What did she do to create a surplus?

Hillary is a lesbian who provided cover for her sexual predator of a husband; that kept him very happy.

Difference between Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton? Cosby is a friggen amateur...

She left Congress alone to do their job after Hillarycare bombed big time.

Did Bush make 9-11 happen? No, but the decision he made after 9-11 were horrible for this country and McCain/Romney and all the new GOP want to continue his policies. Not gonna happen.

Hillary is a lesbian who provided cover for her sexual predator of a husband; that kept him very happy.

Difference between Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton? Cosby is a friggen amateur...
So you think Bill Cosby is guilty?

Did Bush make 9-11 happen? No, but the decision he made after 9-11 were horrible for this country and McCain/Romney and all the new GOP want to continue his policies. Not gonna happen.

Yeah, that was awful.

I missed the part about Hillary getting credit for a surplus.

Forum List

Back