Why would-be Trump assassin Thomas Crooks remains an infuriating enigma weeks after shooting

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Why would-be Trump assassin Thomas Crooks

remains an infuriating enigma weeks after shooting

26 Aug 2024 ~~ By Jack Morphet, Josh Christenson, & Chris Nesi

Five weeks since the first attempted assassination of a current or former president in over 40 years, the public still has precious few answers about 20-year-old gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks.
Since his identity became known, the FBI and members of Congress have been trying to piece together a motive, scrutinizing every aspect of his life both online and off.
Even in his hometown of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, a quiet suburb of Pittsburgh, neighbors say the Crooks family was always an enigma — and continues to be.
~Snip~
When federal authorities raided his family’s modest home in the wake of the shooting, agents seized hardware including his laptop, two cellphones and multiple hard drives and flash drives.
The large amount of data recovered (around 4.5 terabytes) is a potential technological treasure trove for forensics teams, but authorities said getting definitive answers has been slow going due to the sheer volume of information to sift through.
However, it’s clear from congressional hearings — and the details that have emerged from FBI briefings with lawmakers — that investigators still have no satisfying answers for why Crooks targeted Trump.
~Snip~
Investigators have homed in on several accounts believed to be linked to Crooks on foreign-based encrypted messaging services and social media platforms, but the FBI has yet to detail its findings so far.
Even Crooks’ political leanings remain inscrutable, with investigators struggling to uncover anything more than lukewarm indications of support for either political party.
There’s been no manifesto, no discernible path to radicalization, and no evidence uncovered to support allegiance to any group or ideology.
And that means America has no toehold bringing us closer to understanding why he did what he did.

Commentary:
One can only deduce that both the FBI and Secret Service are dragging their feet by not revealimg their "factual findings".
Hmm...., "data recovered (around 4.5 terabytes)", This is remarkably similar to the problem the FBI had with Hunter's laptop.
The complete scenario and investigation smell worse than a dead fish left out in the sun for four days...
Crooks had help. He trained at the same gun range as the FBI/DHS or a year. Encrypted communications. There was virtually no Secret Service protection on the day of the attempted assassination. No comments from parents. Body cremated quickly. The FBI will make sure all his computer devices are destroyed. Nothing to see here folks....move along.
If we have learned anything from the past and present coverups, it is that not only do our intelligence agencies engage in foreign government coups to install their puppets. They're doing the same thing domestically. Our freedom, as good as they seems, are only what they allow.
The cover-up here is just as deep as it was with the Anthony Weiner's laptop, Hunter's two laptops, Ashley's diary and the Cocaine found in the White House.

There is absolutely no desire anywhere in DC to "get to the bottom" of the assassination attempt.

The Pro Israel RINOs don't.

The Democrats don't.

The DOJ doesn't.

The FBI was behind it, obviously.

And the media, including Faux, were all hoping it would hit...

For fuck sakes, this is turning out like the Vas Vegas shooter. :banghead:

The FBI needs to be overhauled.

We may as well speculate given the apparent cover-up going on....I'm going with an attempted dem hit.

Change my mind. ;)
The FBI only cares about getting democrats elected.

My heart sank when I heard Secret Service immediately turned it over to the FBI. :(

And what I figured would happen has. :dunno:

It will take an act of Congress to find out what happened.

For fuck sakes, this is turning out like the Vas Vegas shooter. :banghead:

The FBI needs to be overhauled.

We may as well speculate given the apparent cover-up going on....I'm going with an attempted dem hit.

Change my mind. ;)
~~~~~~
Wow, I completely forgot about the Vegas shooter. Yes! and other fiasco chalked up to the FBI Keystone Kops that continue to pop up. Don't forget that Tennesse Trannie that shot up a school.
I'm awaiting the Leftist moderators to send this to conspiracy theories section...

Last edited:

Why would-be Trump assassin Thomas Crooks

remains an infuriating enigma weeks after shooting

26 Aug 2024 ~~ By Jack Morphet, Josh Christenson, & Chris Nesi

Five weeks since the first attempted assassination of a current or former president in over 40 years, the public still has precious few answers about 20-year-old gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks.
Since his identity became known, the FBI and members of Congress have been trying to piece together a motive, scrutinizing every aspect of his life both online and off.
Even in his hometown of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, a quiet suburb of Pittsburgh, neighbors say the Crooks family was always an enigma — and continues to be.
~Snip~
When federal authorities raided his family’s modest home in the wake of the shooting, agents seized hardware including his laptop, two cellphones and multiple hard drives and flash drives.
The large amount of data recovered (around 4.5 terabytes) is a potential technological treasure trove for forensics teams, but authorities said getting definitive answers has been slow going due to the sheer volume of information to sift through.
However, it’s clear from congressional hearings — and the details that have emerged from FBI briefings with lawmakers — that investigators still have no satisfying answers for why Crooks targeted Trump.
~Snip~
Investigators have homed in on several accounts believed to be linked to Crooks on foreign-based encrypted messaging services and social media platforms, but the FBI has yet to detail its findings so far.
Even Crooks’ political leanings remain inscrutable, with investigators struggling to uncover anything more than lukewarm indications of support for either political party.
There’s been no manifesto, no discernible path to radicalization, and no evidence uncovered to support allegiance to any group or ideology.
And that means America has no toehold bringing us closer to understanding why he did what he did.

Commentary:
One can only deduce that both the FBI and Secret Service are dragging their feet by not revealimg their "factual findings".
Hmm...., "data recovered (around 4.5 terabytes)", This is remarkably similar to the problem the FBI had with Hunter's laptop.
The complete scenario and investigation smell worse than a dead fish left out in the sun for four days...
Crooks had help. He trained at the same gun range as the FBI/DHS or a year. Encrypted communications. There was virtually no Secret Service protection on the day of the attempted assassination. No comments from parents. Body cremated quickly. The FBI will make sure all his computer devices are destroyed. Nothing to see here folks....move along.
If we have learned anything from the past and present coverups, it is that not only do our intelligence agencies engage in foreign government coups to install their puppets. They're doing the same thing domestically. Our freedom, as good as they seems, are only what they allow.
The cover-up here is just as deep as it was with the Anthony Weiner's laptop, Hunter's two laptops, Ashley's diary and the Cocaine found in the White House.
Republicans don't want the truth known.

Democrat Pravda is as interested in this as they are about the 51 million unaccounted, unvetted, non-electioneering-proof mail-in votes biden used in 2020.
That's quite a high number, I'd like to see where that came from. That's in the realm of plausible, but barely.

My heart sank when I heard Secret Service immediately turned it over to the FBI. :(

And what I figured would happen has. :dunno:

It will take an act of Congress to find out what happened.
It would look even more like a coverup if the SS investigated.

Forum List

Back