Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

You're kind..and perhaps pragmatic, but what Trump did is sick.
What you’re actually contending is that what Trump didn’t do shows that he is sick. And again, I don’t believe that the events of that day or any evidence supports that argument.

What you’re actually contending is that what Trump didn’t do shows that he is sick. And again, I don’t believe that the events of that day or any evidence supports that argument.

He watched it on TV for 3 hours.. He saw what you and I saw.. He's a sick, twisted SOB. His kids know it. Hannity knows it so does Tucker Carlson.

Maybe it was an insurrection. I would need to consult a dictionary but I cant be arsed at the moment.
Nope. Words have meaning no matter how you “feel” about that fact. As for your ass, nobody asked you. Your taint is bad enough, taint.

What's wrong with you? Trump was the president of the US when he watched this on TV for 3 hours.. and did nothing.

He watched it on TV for 3 hours.. He saw what you and I saw.. He's a sick, twisted SOB. His kids know it. Hannity knows it so does Tucker Carlson.
Again, I think he should have made some appropriate Presidential statement and called in the FBI or even maybe considered mobilizing some. national Guard units. But not doing so isn’t the same as being sick.

Again, I think he should have made some appropriate Presidential statement and called in the FBI or even maybe considered mobilizing some. national Guard units.
Lol. To protect the Trump people from the Antifa rioters, no doubt.

So he's a fucking enabling deplorable hypocrite. You'll get on well.
Next time you attempt to say something, try using some basic rules of clear communication. Your thoughts will still be imbecilic, sure. But at least your intended audience might have a clue as to whateverthefuck it is you’re so pathetically trying to grunt out.

I do grasp that you are a hopeless scumbag dildo motherfucker. But enough about you. Let’s talk about something more interesting.
Dry leaves.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Mr Hannity is a very influential broadcaster. I wonder if his broadcasts have gone some way to shaping the publics view of the coup ?
There was no coup. You are a moron. The democrats actions throughout 2020 were more akin to coup attempts than anything that happened on Jan. 6.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
That is pure BS. Nobody in the country considers it "a single event that won't be repeated". Before it happened the statistical probability was next to zero. Now we know you people might just try it, because you just did, and now to this day, try to justify it, minimize its significance, and constantly acting falsely indignant, wailing about how those poor right wing attacking anti-American scum are treated and looked upon as enemies of the country (which they were) instead of your misshapen projection as patriots.
It was the story. It remains the story and will keep being the story, as long as you are willing to support moves, such as election restrictions, vocal support for prominent loudmouth trumpers loudly, verbally, and daily leading the right wing media chorus, raising right wing support, buzz and money for their cause, that would bring smarter people to office, that might be able to pull it off for you, NEXT TIME. Or maybe get Donny back in, with better advisers, as he with the advisers he had was too stupid to pull it off last time.
The vast majority of real Americans will not trust a trumper candidate for president, for the next several election cycles, as we have the constitution, rule of law, and the right to free elections that count and we're keeping it, whether the anarchist assholes that would take it all away like it or not. Go start your third world totalitarian rule by mob country somewhere else.
You have confirmed that you are an idiot with this diatribe. You condemn a one-time protest while justifying the actions of the democrats, BLM, and Antifa for the entirety of 2020. You also have nothing but praise for the non-stop obstructionism by the democrats from 2017-2021. Take your unreasoned bullshit down the road.

This is yet another attempt to perpetrate this fraud that Trump had anything whatsoever to do with Jan 6th.
This isn't even worthy of serious consideration.

What's wrong with you? Trump was the president of the US when he watched this on TV for 3 hours.. and did nothing.
But who would have done anything he said without accusing him of impeachable offenses??????
Gen Miley went to the Chinese behind his back.....Pelosi was accusing him of treason......unfairly I might add.

Nobody would cooperate with him.....there's your coup.....

Forum List

Back