Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

A literal meaning with which you are unfamiliar, obviously.

Essential Meaning of coup
1 : coup d'état a military coup a coup attempt
2 : an impressive victory or achievement that usually is difficult or unexpected

a sudden illegal, often violent, taking of government power, especially by part of an army:
No. You remain wrong. There was a protest. A subset also engaged in some criminal actions including some acts of violence. BUT what YOU willingly ignore is that nobody took over the government or even tried to.

The best and closest you can come to your definition based on what did happen is that they tried (because they believed rightly or wrongly) that the government was being illegally stolen. They weren’t acting to take over the government or any part of the government. They were attempting to prevent it.

They may have been mistake. And misguided. That’s the subject of some other debate. And they may also have committed crimes. None of that establishes a coup or an attempted coup.

You might have missed him linking aid for Ukraine to them digging up some dirt over Joe Biden.
It was in all the papers and should have seen him in jail.
Yeah we know.....and that hoax was just a Marxist trick to accuse Trump of what Biden was guilty of.
He used foreign aid as a bribe to get a prosecutor taken off of the case concerning his kid.

You must be a teen ager.
I assumed you were kid. You “think” on an unduly emotional level, for the most part.

I am fairly sure I’m older, more mature, wiser and more civilized than you. Ok. Maybe no less civilized than you.

Yeah we know.....and that hoax was just a Marxist trick to accuse Trump of what Biden was guilty of.
He used foreign aid as a bribe to get a prosecutor taken off of the case concerning his kid.

Biden was acting on US foreign policy to help Ukraine rise above their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. He got Shokin fired. Shokin had NOTHING to do with Hunter Biden.

Trump was trying to extort a favor from Ukraine to produce dirt on Joe Biden.

You people NEVER get the facts on anything.

I assumed you were kid. You “think” on an unduly emotional level, for the most part.

I am fairly sure I’m older, more mature, wiser and more civilized than you. Ok. Maybe no less civilized than you.

I'm not emotional. You haven't been right about anything so far. You're like Trump.. He can't learn anything because he already knows everything about everything.

Biden was acting on US foreign policy to help Ukraine rise above their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. He got Shokin fired. Shokin had NOTHING to do with Hunter Biden.

Proving your ignorance yet again.

I'm not emotional. You haven't been right about anything so far. You're like Trump.. He can't learn anything because he already knows everything about everything.
Between the two of us, kid; I’m the only one who has been right. I guess that makes you like Brandon: too dim-witted to acknowledge reality.

Last edited:

Apparently we do. After Bye-Dumb got him fired....somebody tried to murder him by poisoning to coverup Hunter Biden's money-laundering schemes in Ukraine.

"On October 11, a doctor came to me and asked me: 'Are you aware that you have mercury in you?' "The findings indicate that mercury content in my body is 9.7%, that is, five times over the maximum limit. Then I found out that the methods of mercury poisoning vary greatly – they can poison you with mercury vapor, and there are other ways. As my friends at the SBU told me, this poisoning method is somewhat outdated, but it is sometimes used," he said.

Shokin suggests "there is a possibility of Biden's involvement" in his poisoning.

Ukraine’s ex-prosecutor Shokin was poisoned due to possession of data on money laundering by Bidens​

Giuliani states that Shokin was dismissed due to the threat of Biden not to allocate one billion of usd to Ukraine​
Former prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was poisoned twice allegedly as he possesses the information about money laundering by ex-Vice President of the U.S. Joseph Biden and his son Hunter through Burisma Company as Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani reported on Twitter.​
“(Shokin, – 112.international) Holds doc’s proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s. Fired due to VP Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid. Shokin’s med records show he was poisoned, died twice, and was revived. Lots of heads will roll in Ukraine if this opens up”, Giuliani reported.​
Earlier Trump’s lawyer stated that he gathered personal data of witnesses and documents, which supposedly reveal “the truth about impeachment” and show that Trump did not commit any offense.​
Giuliani states that his data states that ‘in 2016, the corruption was so large-scale’ that Trump had to ask about American-Ukrainian investigation’. According to him, impeachment is the cover for the democrats.
On September 24, House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the launch of a formal impeachment inquiry in response to the dispute over Mr. Trump’s efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his potential 2020 rival, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.​
On September 25, the White House published the transcript of the talk of two presidents. On September 26, the U.S. Congress published the full version of the complaint against the pressure of U.S. President Donald Trump on President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky during the phone talk in July.​
Earlier U.S. President Donald Trump stated that Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky and Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko did not know about the delay of financing from America.​
Links​

Apparently we do. After Bye-Dumb got him fired....somebody tried to murder him by poisoning to coverup Hunter Biden's money-laundering schemes in Ukraine.

"On October 11, a doctor came to me and asked me: 'Are you aware that you have mercury in you?' "The findings indicate that mercury content in my body is 9.7%, that is, five times over the maximum limit. Then I found out that the methods of mercury poisoning vary greatly – they can poison you with mercury vapor, and there are other ways. As my friends at the SBU told me, this poisoning method is somewhat outdated, but it is sometimes used," he said.

Shokin suggests "there is a possibility of Biden's involvement" in his poisoning.

Ukraine’s ex-prosecutor Shokin was poisoned due to possession of data on money laundering by Bidens​

Giuliani states that Shokin was dismissed due to the threat of Biden not to allocate one billion of usd to Ukraine​
Former prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was poisoned twice allegedly as he possesses the information about money laundering by ex-Vice President of the U.S. Joseph Biden and his son Hunter through Burisma Company as Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani reported on Twitter.​
“(Shokin, – 112.international) Holds doc’s proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s. Fired due to VP Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid. Shokin’s med records show he was poisoned, died twice, and was revived. Lots of heads will roll in Ukraine if this opens up”, Giuliani reported.​
Earlier Trump’s lawyer stated that he gathered personal data of witnesses and documents, which supposedly reveal “the truth about impeachment” and show that Trump did not commit any offense.​
Giuliani states that his data states that ‘in 2016, the corruption was so large-scale’ that Trump had to ask about American-Ukrainian investigation’. According to him, impeachment is the cover for the democrats.
On September 24, House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the launch of a formal impeachment inquiry in response to the dispute over Mr. Trump’s efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his potential 2020 rival, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.​
On September 25, the White House published the transcript of the talk of two presidents. On September 26, the U.S. Congress published the full version of the complaint against the pressure of U.S. President Donald Trump on President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky during the phone talk in July.​
Earlier U.S. President Donald Trump stated that Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky and Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko did not know about the delay of financing from America.​
Links​

LOLOL.. Is that a Russian publication?

Where did you get your law degree?
Probably from a better school than you weren’t able to finish.

Why does the answer matter? I don’t mean just to you? Does it matter if it was Harvard or Hofstra? I mean, I know some really very very bright folks who graduated from Harvard Law. But if my research leads me to solid case law and I draft more persuasive briefs and win more of my hearings and trials, I don’t give a shit where my opponent went to law school.

But in that same meaningless vein, where did you get your paralegal certificate?

Probably from a better school than you weren’t able to finish.

Why does the answer matter? I don’t mean just to you? Does it matter if it was Harvard or Hofstra? I mean, I know some really very very bright folks who graduated from Harvard Law. But if my research leads me to solid case law and I draft more persuasive briefs and win more of my hearings and trials, I don’t give a shit where my opponent went to law school.

But in that same meaningless vein, where did you get your paralegal certificate?

You aren't a lawyer..

BUT what YOU willingly ignore is that nobody took over the government or even tried to.
A group tried to take government power in order to forestall an election certification, or whatever. An attempted coup.

A group tried to take government power in order to forestall an election. An attempted coup.
A small segment of a larger group tried to stall a governmental action because they thought the election had been stolen. Not an attempted coup regardless of how badly you wish to distort the meaning of words.

Forum List

Back