Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

You guys don't know the law. When election results are announced in Congress, anyone may challenge the count.
First of all, that’s an absurd thing to say. Secondly, I had not said anything about who can challenge the Congressional announcement. I’m not sure you understand what your point is.

What charges?

'when you're in court asking a judge to do something ya better have evidence backed up by facts, not hunches.'

It's up to the plaintiff to prove the charges, moron.

WTF?
You're a retard.

With no evidence or facts,
Not surprising, it's Trump and his cult.

Yet.
Try to follows along this time. There is no valid defense to the break-in or assault charges lodged against any of the 1/6 protestors premised on the belief that the election had been stolen.

The belief that the election had been stolen would constitute a defense to the repeated and absurd claim made by you imbeciles that they had committed anything like a coup or an attempted coup.

Only to expose Trumptards lies.......................again.

View attachment 577331

View attachment 577332

I'm sure you are a 'genius' too, just like your lying, retarded, daddy.

“I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”
Well, at least you now acknowledge that you are retarded.

Try to follows along this time. There is no valid defense to the break-in or assault charges lodged against any of the 1/6 protestors premised on the belief that the election had been stolen.
Holy fuck, what a lying retard.

Then why Trumptards they there?

1639989036638.png

Trump ordered them lunch and ordered his cult to deliver it?

The belief that the election had been stolen would constitute a defense
Yes it does, if you or your cult had any proof.
Trump lost by 7 million votes and somehow he won the election?
Trump lost the electoral college vote by 74 votes?
Over 60 court cases.
Countless recounts.
Somehow Trump won?
to the repeated and absurd claim made by you imbeciles that they had committed anything like a coup or an attempted coup.

Then you don't know what an attempted coup is.............................. that figures.

coup
/ko͞o/
noun

1. A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government:

In Bidens America, Mr Hannity is a "Bridge over Troubled Water".
Hannity and the other Fox people who tried to help know that this is a farce, and that it was going too far. Ironic, since they are at the front of the line of those who have created and nurtured this mess.

It appears more and more likely that Trump -- who held the cards during the insurrection and chose to do nothing -- doesn't know that.

Hannity and the other Fox people who tried to help know that this is a farce, and that it was going too far. Ironic, since they are at the front of the line of those who have created and nurtured this mess.

It appears more and more likely that Trump -- who held the cards during the insurrection and chose to do nothing -- doesn't know that.
It does seem like a sobering moment for the internet/tv warriors. The inquiry seems to be making some progress now. I dont think it will bother his hardcore cultists but decent Americans who may have voted for him will be repelled by all of this. His crowds at the rallys have been poor and maybe the $45 T shirt market has peaked ?

It does seem like a sobering moment for the internet/tv warriors. The inquiry seems to be making some progress now. I dont think it will bother his hardcore cultists but decent Americans who may have voted for him will be repelled by all of this. His crowds at the rallys have been poor and maybe the $45 T shirt market has peaked ?
Well, there are several variables:
  • How much of his base will he retain? I'd imagine 90%, at very least
  • How effective will the new GOP election rule changes be to give them control?
  • Can the Democrats get out the vote, if their base isn't all that excited with Biden and legislation?
  • Are the Democrats going too far for Independents with spending, government and the cultural issues?
It's not just about the ugliness of the GOP. The Democrats aren't all that attractive, either.

I do think that your constitution was designed for gentler times than this.It seems to be a rare occurrence when anything actually gets done.

I do think that your constitution was designed for gentler times than this.It seems to be a rare occurrence when anything actually gets done.
The Constitution makes certain assumptions, such as people of various perspectives and good will working together to create positive things.

Ironically, the Constitution itself was the result of people of various perspectives and good will working together to create positive things.

It appears that we simply no longer possess that capacity. Communication and collaboration are now equated with capitulation and are not allowed.

Forum List

Back