Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

Hey. Maybe there’s a reason none of the 1/6 defendant s got charged with committing any such crime.

Based on Trump's lies.
Wrong yet again! You’re on a roll!

No no. Based on the same stuff and rumors and whatever which Trump had heard and believed. Notice, if you have the Intellect to do so, that I haven’t made the claim that the information (rumors) were substantive. There was some interesting stuff being spread at that time.

But the canard you’ve embraced is simply false. Even if his belief was misguided, Trump didn’t “lie” assuming he himself believed what he had heard.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Show me 'attempted coup' in US code.
You and your pals have insisted that the protestors had attempted to commit a coup. They didn’t. Neither in fact nor in the eyes of the law.

Given your weak sauce claim, it would appear probable that a U.S. Attorney might charge one or more of the defendants with the crime that aligns a with the definition of “coup.”

Get some eager young paralegal to help you out. In case she’s as weak as you are? I’ll offer a first step.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If you and she have any chops, maybe you can even dig up some alternative charges!

Title 18 of the US Code (Section 2383 in Chapter 115) crime and penalty for insurrection:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Now granted, I assume you guys have finally given up on the fantasy of “insurrection.” But just in case you feel a sudden need to flip flop, this may help out your paralegal.

You and your pals have insisted that the protestors had attempted to commit a coup.
You insisted they couldn't have as they haven't been charged with attempted coup. How many miles to the gallon do your goal posts get?

You insisted they couldn't have as they haven't been charged with attempted coup. How many miles to the gallon do your goal posts get?
Try for accuracy. You could do it if you tried really hard. Quote what I actually posted.

hint: 102

Is there a reason you lie so obviously when you keep getting proved wrong?

And thereby told falsehoods. You really don't do dictionaries, do you?
1 : an untrue statement : lie
2 : absence of truth or accuracy
3 : the practice of lying : mendacity
I really do. I accurately referenced that it might have been inaccurate. See 3, above.

Now see if You can admit that some words are loaded. Is there a difference in connotation between being wrong or mistaken or inaccurate versus telling a “falsehood”?

Since we know you won’t give the honest answer, I’ll help. Yes. We do know that “falsehood” carrys with it the connotation of being intentional or knowing.

Hurry back with more of your standard fare of quibbling and waffling.

You and your pals have insisted that the protestors had attempted to commit a coup. They didn’t. Neither in fact nor in the eyes of the law.

Given your weak sauce claim, it would appear probable that a U.S. Attorney might charge one or more of the defendants with the crime that aligns a with the definition of “coup.”

Get some eager young paralegal to help you out. In case she’s as weak as you are? I’ll offer a first step.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If you and she have any chops, maybe you can even dig up some alternative charges!
SO...........................WTF were Trumptards doing there?
Graciously, bringing lunch?
The capitol was closed to the public.

Since we know you won’t give the honest answer, I’ll help. Yes. We do know that “falsehood” carrys with it the connotation of being intentional or knowing.
I go with the dictionary. You go with your own, your very own, meanings.

Forum List

Back