Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

SO...........................WTF were Trumptards doing there?
Graciously, bringing lunch?
The capitol was closed to the public.
First, I reject your idiotic term “Trumptards.” I understand they were Trump supporters and that you are a supporter of the senile old racist fuckwit, Plugs Brandon. Therefore you rhetorically vilify your opposition. But, so will refer to them only as the 1/6 protestors.

Second, they were there protesting. They believed that the DNC had somehow arranged for and succeeded in an effort to alter vote totals in several states to steal the Trump win and convert it into the Brandon win. A smaller group of them Did get violent and did commit some crimes.

Third, yes. The Capitol bldg was closed making the entry by the smaller group criminal. I don’t claim otherwise.

If you think you were saying something more than asking the questions I just answered — then you failed.

First, I reject your idiotic term “Trumptards.”
So, I don't.
I understand they were Trump supporters and that you are a supporter of the senile old racist fuckwit, Plugs Brandon.
He isn't old and don't think he ever had plugs.

1639816837158.png

Therefore you rhetorically vilify your opposition. But, so will refer to them only as the 1/6 protestors.
Yes, I do, Trump and most of the republican party need to be vilified, they are traitors who attempted a coup of the US government.
Second, they were there protesting.
Some were, but they were still in the streets.
They didn't tear down police barricades, attack police officer's, break doors, break windows, break furniture and threaten congress.
Those were traitors.
They believed that the DNC had somehow arranged for and succeeded in an effort to alter vote totals in several states to steal the Trump win and convert it into the Brandon win. A smaller group of them Did get violent and did commit some crimes.
No, they believed Trump, the lying, traitor.
What, in their tiny little gullible minds, thought Trump would be telling the truth?
Third, yes. The Capitol bldg was closed making the entry by the smaller group criminal. I don’t claim otherwise.

If you think you were saying something more than asking the questions I just answered — then you failed.
No, I didn't you, of course answered with lies.

I do not understand how he expected trump to affect this.
We all know that the minor disturbances were instigated by BLM and Antifa and Trumps influence on these Soros groups is minimal at best.

Sean is fully aware of this and has stated this FACT many times on his top rated show. So why would he annoy the Donald with this nonsense ?

Leftists will point to the inconsistencies in Seans actions on the 6th and his words in subsequent shows. Heaven forbid that it may affect his credibility as a broadcaster. In a world of MSM lies America needs a bastion of truth to turn to.
In Bidens America, Mr Hannity is a "Bridge over Troubled Water".

I suspect that the average FOX viewer knows they are being lied to by the likes of Hannity and the others. But it is good to have proof on the record that what they say on TV is in no way reflected what they actually know to be true in case the viewers ever wish to stop their programming.

So, I don't.

He isn't old and don't think he ever had plugs.

View attachment 577012

Yes, I do, Trump and most of the republican party need to be vilified, they are traitors who attempted a coup of the US government.

Some were, but they were still in the streets.
They didn't tear down police barricades, attack police officer's, break doors, break windows, break furniture and threaten congress.
Those were traitors.

No, they believed Trump, the lying, traitor.
What, in their tiny little gullible minds, thought Trump would be telling the truth?

No, I didn't you, of course answered with lies.
Who that’s a picture of, I neither know nor care. Go suck off your god, the babbling senile pedophile racist , Plugs Brandon.

I didn’t say that some of the 1/6 protestors hadn’t committed some crimes. You lying shit muncher. It happens to be true that their crimes didn’t include treason, insurrection, sedition or anything of the sort.

Asshole lying scum like you persist in telling the ignorant story that Trump lied. You fucking asshole jerkoff shit for brains. I know your few remaining brain cells can’t grasp the fact, but your inability to appreciate the truth doesn’t change the fact that if Trump believed the claim that the DNC has perpetrated electoral fraud, it wasn’t a lie even IF it wasn’t true.

Damn, but you’re an idiot troll hack bitch.

Last edited:
Who that’s a picture of, I neither know nor care.
I'm sure you don't, he died before you were even born fucknuts.

1639838647611.png

Bruce Lee's son, Brandon, you retard.

Go suck off your god, the babbling senile pedophile racist , Plugs Brandon.
Go suck off your god, he's waiting.

1639839025670.png

I didn’t say that some of the 1/6 protestors hadn’t committed some crimes. You lying shit muncher. It happens to be true that their crimes didn’t include treason, insurrection, sedition or anything of the sort.
YES, they did.
Asshole lying scum like you persist in telling the ignorant story that Trump lied. You fucking asshole jerkoff shit for brains. I know your few remaining brain cells can’t grasp the fact, but your inability to appreciate the truth doesn’t change the fact that if Trump believed the claim that the DNC has perpetrated electoral fraud, it wasn’t a lie even IF it wasn’t true.

Damn, but you’re an idiot troll hack bitch.
1639839141082.png

I suspect that the average FOX viewer knows they are being lied to by the likes of Hannity and the others. But it is good to have proof on the record that what they say on TV is in no way reflected what they actually know to be true in case the viewers ever wish to stop their programming.
Unless you are watching the station for laughs I cant see the attraction. Why would you waste time watching people who are lying to you ? Lack of self respect ?

First, I reject your idiotic term “Trumptards.” I understand they were Trump supporters and that you are a supporter of the senile old racist fuckwit, Plugs Brandon. Therefore you rhetorically vilify your opposition. But, so will refer to them only as the 1/6 protestors.

Second, they were there protesting. They believed that the DNC had somehow arranged for and succeeded in an effort to alter vote totals in several states to steal the Trump win and convert it into the Brandon win. A smaller group of them Did get violent and did commit some crimes.

So they thought the election was stolen? So what? Since when is stupidity an excuse for breaking laws?

So they thought the election was stolen? So what? Since when is stupidity an excuse for breaking laws?
I don’t recall ever suggesting that they have a defense to the criminal charges based on their beliefs. I also don’t agree that their belief was “stupidity.”

Fact is, even if we agree that the election wasn’t stolen (big IF), the reasons to believe it had been stolen were actually all existing and reasonable. Too bad they didn’t get aired out in courts as they should have been.

I don’t recall ever suggesting that they have a defense to the criminal charges based on their beliefs. I also don’t agree that their belief was “stupidity.”

Fact is, even if we agree that the election wasn’t stolen (big IF), the reasons to believe it had been stolen were actually all existing and reasonable. Too bad they didn’t get aired out in courts as they should have been.
Not one of Trump's lawyers who appeared in court such as Guiliani would say on the record in front of a judge that there was election fraud.

They wouldn' because the election being stolen from Trump was total bullshit & one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.

Not one of Trump's lawyers who appeared in court such as Guiliani would say on the record in front of a judge that there was election fraud.

They wouldn' because the election being stolen from Trump was total bullshit & one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American people.
Difficult to say since I wasn’t privy to their internal discussions. Maybe the decision not to claim election fraud had something to do with the fact that evidence did not subsequently materialize.

So what? The question isn’t whether the suspicions about election theft were factually well based at the time. The sole question for what they did at the time was whether or not it was what they had heard and believed.

It only matters in a limited way. Not as a defense to trespass or assault charges. But just to underscore that they weren’t engaged in sedition. Misguided or not: it is “traitorous” or “seditious” to attempt to prevent a theft of a Presidential election.

Difficult to say since I wasn’t privy to their internal discussions. Maybe the decision not to claim election fraud had something to do with the fact that evidence did not subsequently materialize.

So what? The question isn’t whether the suspicions about election theft were factually well based at the time. The sole question for what they did at the time was whether or not it was what they had heard and believed.

It only matters in a limited way. Not as a defense to trespass or assault charges. But just to underscore that they weren’t engaged in sedition. Misguided or not: it is “traitorous” or “seditious” to attempt to prevent a theft of a Presidential election.
Uh, when you're in court asking a judge to do something ya better have evidence backed up by facts, not hunches. Judges don't give a shit what some hack like Rudy "heard", especially when it comes to a presidential election.

They had no evidence. If they did they would have presented it. And nobody has presented any since the election was held over a year ago.

Uh, when you're in court asking a judge to do something ya better have evidence backed up by facts, not hunches. Judges don't give a shit what some hack like Rudy "heard", especially when it comes to a presidential election.

They had no evidence. If they did they would have presented it. And nobody has presented any since the election was held over a year ago.
Uhh which would matter if it was your defense for the charges. But, And try to follow along this time: it’s not the defense to the shit they are charged with.

The fact that they believed that the election had been stolen is what establishes that they were trying to avoid the theft of the Executive Branch of government. So, it wasn’t sedition or treason or a coup or an insurrection nor an attempt at any of the above. And yet again: cool. They aren’t charged with any such thing.

Speaking of retard, you post again.
Only to expose Trumptards lies.......................again.
wrong Brandon, you imbecile.
1639901663692.png

1639901722584.png

By the way, you fucking mutant shit stain jism gobbler, I’m pretty sure I’m older than you. Wiser is a given.
I'm sure you are a 'genius' too, just like your lying, retarded, daddy.

“I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”

Have you ever stopped raping puppies?

Uhh which would matter if it was your defense for the charges
What charges?

'when you're in court asking a judge to do something ya better have evidence backed up by facts, not hunches.'

It's up to the plaintiff to prove the charges, moron.
. But, And try to follow along this time: it’s not the defense to the shit they are charged with.
WTF?
You're a retard.
The fact that they believed that the election had been stolen is what establishes that they were trying to avoid the theft of the Executive Branch of government.
With no evidence or facts,
Not surprising, it's Trump and his cult.
So, it wasn’t sedition or treason or a coup or an insurrection nor an attempt at any of the above. And yet again: cool. They aren’t charged with any such thing.
Yet.

Uhh which would matter if it was your defense for the charges. But, And try to follow along this time: it’s not the defense to the shit they are charged with.

The fact that they believed that the election had been stolen is what establishes that they were trying to avoid the theft of the Executive Branch of government. So, it wasn’t sedition or treason or a coup or an insurrection nor an attempt at any of the above. And yet again: cool. They aren’t charged with any such thing.
You guys don't know the law. When election results are announced in Congress, anyone may challenge the count.

I do not understand how he expected trump to affect this.
We all know that the minor disturbances were instigated by BLM and Antifa and Trumps influence on these Soros groups is minimal at best.

Sean is fully aware of this and has stated this FACT many times on his top rated show. So why would he annoy the Donald with this nonsense ?

Leftists will point to the inconsistencies in Seans actions on the 6th and his words in subsequent shows. Heaven forbid that it may affect his credibility as a broadcaster. In a world of MSM lies America needs a bastion of truth to turn to.
In Bidens America, Mr Hannity is a "Bridge over Troubled Water".
BLM and Antifa my arse. They were Republican rednecks without a brain. They did what trump said.

Hannity, in the rate time he spoke sense, saw the consequences of it. He was right but you fleas would do anything to stop Biden and here we are today. All going through, an inquiry into the first attempt in history to over throw a government and you idiots call it a peaceful demonstration. Don't make me vomit.

Forum List

Back