Why would Hannity plead with Trump to call off the coup ?

That would have been an awful long wait. Still waiting.
Not at all.....marking Poopeyman only and scribbling a fake signature that would never be checked....could do maybe 10 a minute. A few thousand crooked Dim workers can fix the vote in no time.

So Hannity tried to save democracy and his own channel is not giving him any credit for that. it looks as fishy as fuck to me.

No....it defines you liars.
It shows just how tone-deaf you people have become.
After all of the damage you and your Democrats around the country have caused.....you're still focusing on something that most of America considers to be a single event that won't be repeated....and really wasn't as bad as advertised.

Denial aint a river in Egypt, pal.

I do not understand how he expected trump to affect this.
We all know that the minor disturbances were instigated by BLM and Antifa and Trumps influence on these Soros groups is minimal at best.

Sean is fully aware of this and has stated this FACT many times on his top rated show. So why would he annoy the Donald with this nonsense ?

Leftists will point to the inconsistencies in Seans actions on the 6th and his words in subsequent shows. Heaven forbid that it may affect his credibility as a broadcaster. In a world of MSM lies America needs a bastion of truth to turn to.
In Bidens America, Mr Hannity is a "Bridge over Troubled Water".
Links please that show your claims about Hannity.

We all know that the minor disturbances were instigated by BLM and Antifa and Trumps influence on these Soros groups is minimal at best.

Sean is fully aware of this and has stated this FACT many times on his top rated show. So why would he annoy the Donald with this nonsense ?

Leftists will point to the inconsistencies in Seans actions on the 6th and his words in subsequent shows. Heaven forbid that it may affect his credibility as a broadcaster. In a world of MSM lies America needs a bastion of truth to turn to.
You are one ignorant alien. There was no coup or coup attempt. There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection. And why would anybody ask Trump to make a statement about the unacceptability of the behavior of a small subset of the protestors? Hm. Quite a riddle. You idiot. Maybe it has something to do with the concern that Trump might get viewed as having any involvement. (Which is bullshit, but we do see what we could have predicted. He did get blamed.)

I checked out this story on Fox and it is not mentioned at all. Maybe they are having a website glitch or something ?

The posted the first story 17 hours ago. Idiot.

Sean Hannity

What he told Mark Meadows during the attack:

• “Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol.”

What he told his audience later that day:

• Hannity agreed with a caller to his radio show who said “It’s on video, it’s all antifa,” then added himself: “Yeah, and that’s the thing. I had heard these reports that they might even wear MAGA gear. I don’t know who the people are that got in there. I’ve seen videos like you have, but that doesn’t represent how we the people feel, or why we feel like we do, the honest peaceful protester.”
  • “We had the reports that groups like antifa, other radical groups — I don’t know the names of all of them — that they were there to cause trouble.”
  • “Everyone knew going in today that this crowd was going to be massive. They knew there were hundreds of thousands of people that came to town. We also knew that there’s always bad actors that will infiltrate large crowds. I don’t care if they’re radical left, radical right, I don’t know who they are, they’re not people I would support.”

Ivanka and Don Jr as well as others were flipping out trying to get Trump to get on TV and stop the attack on the Capitol for a period of 3 hours.

Sean Hannity

• Hannity agreed with a caller to his radio show who said “It’s on video, it’s all antifa,” then added himself: “Yeah, and that’s the thing. I had heard these reports that they might even wear MAGA gear. I don’t know who the people are that got in there. I’ve seen videos like you have, but that doesn’t represent how we the people feel, or why we feel like we do, the honest peaceful protester.”
  • “We had the reports that groups like antifa, other radical groups — I don’t know the names of all of them — that they were there to cause trouble.”
  • “Everyone knew going in today that this crowd was going to be massive. They knew there were hundreds of thousands of people that came to town. We also knew that there’s always bad actors that will infiltrate large crowds. I don’t care if they’re radical left, radical right, I don’t know who they are, they’re not people I would support.”
Yeah. And? I had also heard rumors of assholes like ANTIFA infiltrating the protestors. So fucking what?

That doesn’t militate against [Edit:] giving advice to Trump to make a public call for the violent ones to cease and desist. It’s still good advice.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm

The posted the first story 17 hours ago. Idiot.
But that isnt the story. That refers to the Meadows coup involvement. Are you saying that you are not aware that Hannity was not calling Meadows begging for trump to call it off ? Wow !

Sean Hannity

It almost seems like he is two different people. What a talent !

If Trump was a lush, I can understand why he would fiddle while Rome burns, but he isn't a lush.. He just watched it on TV for 3 hours.. Very, very sick man.. His kids know it too.
I wouldn’t go that far. But I will say this much.

If the question is whether President Trump should have done something and done it with much greater alacrity, in my opinion the answer is “yes.”

I wouldn’t go that far. But I will say this much.

If the question is whether President Trump should have done something and done it with much greater alacrity, in my opinion the answer is “yes.”

You're kind..and perhaps pragmatic, but what Trump did is sick.

Forum List

Back