Why would someone like this want to represent their country, if they have so much hatred for it?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.

The U.S. Olympic Committee allows this but the Japanese OC already said there will be no displays of a political or social nature during the games in Japan.

She's a race-baiting grifter.

Not worth the attention, which is exactly what she's after.

Probably you got something there. She's not good enough to get the gold because her heart isnt even in it. There could not be more of a loser IMO... when so many others have made sacrifices to represent the U.S. in the olympics

The U.S. Olympic Committee allows this but the Japanese OC already said there will be no displays of a political or social nature during the games in Japan.

Well good for them. I guess we need to learn a lesson now from the Japanese. They have more honor and respect for the U.S. flag and anthem than many of our own atheletes... what a sad commentary

She doesn't want to represent her country. She just wants to compete at the highest level.

Unfortunately... She has to represent her country in order to do so. Personally she wouldn't be if I actually had anything to say about it.

She doesn't want to represent her country. She just wants to compete at the highest level.

Unfortunately... She has to represent her country in order to do so. Personally she wouldn't be if I actually had anything to say about it.

Agree. She should not be allowed. The country supplies her with a format and training.. and she is only a selfish bitch with a mental problem. She has no appreciation for the people who went before her.

They have a misguided feeling they can be an instrument of change about things they feel should be the reality.

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.
You sound like a fucking moron.

You sound like a fucking moron.
And you, ARE a fucking moron, you loud-mouthed sack of shit.

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.
Maybe she doesn’t have as much hatred for her country as you think she does

This actually brings me to a question concerning those who take part in the Olympics. I remember hearing it said at some point several years ago that those who take part in the Olympics do not draw any kind of money for being a part of the picture. If that is all true, is it still true even to this day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Perhaps she needs to go compete for a country that she is proud of. Who knew America is so oppressive. In her place, can we get someone who celebrates and is proud of all that America has accomplished in the last 60 years on equal rights and social issues?

Most of that welfare goes to people who have the same skin color as you and your trailer park neighbors.

/——/ Athlete So Oppressed By America That She's Representing America In The Olympics.
More evidence liberalism is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back