Why would someone like this want to represent their country, if they have so much hatred for it?

Freedom of speech is a bitch. It means you have to allow somebody to express the very ideas that you cannot stand. I know nothing about the woman, but I'd guess virtue signaling might be one reason. Same as Koepernick, Lebron, and others. It ain't easy, but you gotta let it go. In the long run, does it really matter?

And BTW, be thankful that you live in a country where you can do what she did. There are other places where there would be repercussions, y'know?
It`s true that there are other places where there would be repercussions but most countries enjoy the same freedoms that we do. Kaepernik and Lebron are just virtue signaling but deep down inside they are cool with what happened to George Floyd and so many others. Is that what you`re telling us? Those guys really don`t care when police act as judges and executioners. I think you people have worn out the "virtue signaling" nonsense. Trained parrots say the same dumb shit every day too. Have a cracker.

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.

Gwen Berry is probably embarrassed she came in third. She didn't want the anthem to be played unless she was first holding a gold. Can anyone name the gold and silver finishers? Of course not. Berry made it all about her. In any event, she doesn't represent America anyway.

That Berry bitch is just butt hurt that she got her Black ass kicked by two big ole White chicks.

Question. Maybe she just wants to see if she can be the best against the world? Maybe she doesn’t give a fuck about your pseudo patriotic bullshit.

If she just "didn't give a fuck", she could have stood their quietly during the unity ritual, and no one would care.

BUt she had to express her treasonous hate for it.

Public displays of hate for this nation, from people selected to represent this nation, in international competition, is a valid issue of discussion.

She is a piece of shit.

Also, our patriotic feelings and rituals are real. That you consider it "Bullshit" is just you being an anti-American asshole yourself.

Really? I did nine years in the Army. Defending among other things the right to express your opinion. What is always interesting to me is that the most verbose and Uber patriotic are those who have never seen the Elephant.

The Olympic Committee said that people could do what they wanted. So she did.

Don’t like it? Don’t watch the olympics. You probably wouldn’t anyway.

And if you hate America and it’s freedoms so much. Book a flight to wherever your ancestors came from.
Hey dummy, the Japanese (the hosts) have said NO political demonstrations of any kind. Period. And THIS bitch can book the flight to whatever shithole she would rather be in. SHE is the problem. Then again, she won’t make the podium so she can rant and rave all the while accepting the free training and use of facilities she’s getting from the U.S.

Question. Maybe she just wants to see if she can be the best against the world? Maybe she doesn’t give a fuck about your pseudo patriotic bullshit.

It's not about her, she's representing us, it's about representing your country. She's deceiving us and the Olympics, she shouldn't be there.

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.

Gwen Berry is probably embarrassed she came in third. She didn't want the anthem to be played unless she was first holding a gold. Can anyone name the gold and silver finishers? Of course not. Berry made it all about her. In any event, she doesn't represent America anyway.

She's a self-absorbed Black clown (check out the eye make-up and lipstick!) that throws a goddamned hammer!
She represents the underbelly of Black America!!

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.
You sound like a fucking moron.
And you, ARE a fucking moron, you loud-mouthed sack of shit.
Just keeping making stupid posts, idiot.

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.
so, are you saying you support this TWAT?
if you do, that makes you the fucking moron....
You support the idiots who stormed the Capitol, but you dumbasses won't to attack her. Talk about a hypocrite POS.

You support the idiots who stormed the Capitol, but you dumbasses won't to attack her. Talk about a hypocrite POS.
says the biggest racist on here...and don't assume i am for or against something, because that makes you the idiot....

says the biggest racist on here...and don't assume i am for or against something, because that makes you the idiot....
Oh yea your ass has supported the Jan 6 insurrectionist.

Only someone with nothing to do is the slightest upset by this. You simply cannot ignore. Sad.

She needs to be criticized. If she has so much contempt for her country, then she might as well just wear the flag of another nation and compete against the U.S...
She has no pride obviously for this country, so why does she want to represent it? The Olympics are about all of that. There are lots of nations attending who have horrendous human rights violations in the past or present, but their atheletes are there to celebrate the best of what they represent. thats what the Olympics are supposed to be about.
All she is doing is giving our enemies plenty of propaganda material against us.

Only someone with nothing to do is the slightest upset by this. You simply cannot ignore. Sad.

You can choose to ignore 99 percent of what you read on USMB. All of it is inconsequential in the long run. So why are you here again???

tkOQDFZK.jpeg

3rd place ....what a loser

The U.S. Olympic Committee allows this but the Japanese OC already said there will be no displays of a political or social nature during the games in Japan.
God, I love Japan. They take no shit.

We should let them beat the fuck out of China. They would gladly do it.

I don't support those who attacked our capitol, I'm an Independent voter. I don't even like trump.

You've just proven yourself to be a complete imbecile - something regulars on this board have known for a long time.

In the past I've avoided responding to any of your posts because I think they're worthless.

The only reason I responded to your first message to me, is because you wrote only an insult.

I hope this will be the end of this exchange because I want nothing to do with you, or your idiotic posts.. Thanks, in advance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back