Why would someone like this want to represent their country, if they have so much hatred for it?

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.
Define "hatred" for us.

Question. Maybe she just wants to see if she can be the best against the world? Maybe she doesn’t give a fuck about your pseudo patriotic bullshit.

If she just "didn't give a fuck", she could have stood their quietly during the unity ritual, and no one would care.

BUt she had to express her treasonous hate for it.

Public displays of hate for this nation, from people selected to represent this nation, in international competition, is a valid issue of discussion.

She is a piece of shit.

Also, our patriotic feelings and rituals are real. That you consider it "Bullshit" is just you being an anti-American asshole yourself.

Really? I did nine years in the Army. Defending among other things the right to express your opinion. What is always interesting to me is that the most verbose and Uber patriotic are those who have never seen the Elephant.

The Olympic Committee said that people could do what they wanted. So she did.

Don’t like it? Don’t watch the olympics. You probably wouldn’t anyway.

And if you hate America and it’s freedoms so much. Book a flight to wherever your ancestors came from.

I didn't bring up my Patriotism, you did when you attacked it.

Attacking my patriotism and then making fun of me for discussing my patriotism, after you brought it up,

is bullshit.

I didn’t quote you. The thread was started by YardDog. Not you. You took the statement personally.

Remember the kneeling NFL players? Oh how awful. How unpatriotic. Fuck the traitors.

View attachment 506861

If you don’t like freedom of speech. Move to another nation. There are plenty that restrict it. Try Thailand. Badmouth the King. See how that turns out.

Because when I see things like this. I thank God we live in a country where people can express themselves. Their freedoms bought and paid for by generations of soldiers. And not subject to your approval.
Thanks for that photo....says a great deal...about the directed hypocrisy of the Whitey Righties.

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.
You sound like a fucking moron.
so, are you saying you support this TWAT?
if you do, that makes you the fucking moron....
You support the idiots who stormed the Capitol, but you dumbasses won't to attack her. Talk about a hypocrite POS.

She needs to be criticized. If she has so much contempt for her country, then she might as well just wear the flag of another nation and compete against the U.S...
She has no pride obviously for this country, so why does she want to represent it? The Olympics are about all of that. There are lots of nations attending who have horrendous human rights violations in the past or present, but their atheletes are there to celebrate the best of what they represent. thats what the Olympics are supposed to be about.
All she is doing is giving our enemies plenty of propaganda material against us.
Why would anyone who so obviously hates America continue to live here? That would include a lot of NFL and NBA players, as well.

Have the courage to stand by your stated convictions. Hate America? Why not leave? Are you listening BLM rioters...I mean, supporters?

I sure as hell do not want someone like her representing the country. She's a complete embarrassment and only represents intolerance.
Define "hatred" for us.

She says its disrespectful to her! ...to play the national anthem... thats a self absorbed nut case. She turns her back on the national anthem all the while she knows playing the anthem is all part of the Olympic experience.

Every other country plays their anthem as well.... but ours is the one she detests. Guess what? she may not like the Anthem, but she is showing her contempt for all the other American atheletes who are there and DO want to represent their country... and DO want to feel some pride when the nations Flag is raised.

She is there for herself , thats a selfish person. Her body language says it all ... she refuses to acknowledge there is anything good about her country. There is a time to protest things that are wrong... but there is also a time to come together as a Country. that is what the Olympics is SUPPOSED to represent and she doesnt want any part of it obviously.... yes i call that hatred boiling inside her.

Olympic athletes train all of their lives for a chance to win a gold medal for Themselves. How many of them really give a damn about flag waving? I suspect, very few of them.

It's hard to understand why people who obviously hate this country never have the balls to get up and leave.

Probably afraid to lose their fucking welfare, food stamps, and Section 8 housing.

Fucking sack of garbage, she is. Hope people let her know how disgusting she is when she's running around pretending she's hot shit.
You support the idiots who stormed the Capitol, but you dumbasses won't to attack her. Talk about a hypocrite POS.
says the biggest racist on here...and don't assume i am for or against something, because that makes you the idiot....
Oh yea your ass has supported the Jan 6 insurrectionist.
denial, and deflection noted, shit stain

this ugly TWAT, looks like a drag queen....who the fuck paints make-up all over to throw a hammer? some shit stain, thats who

this woman will never be good enough to get to the podium at the Olympics, she knows it and decided she better make her supporters' political statement, while she had the edge of the spotlight. She said "the anthem doesn't represent "Her people" and which people would that be Gwen , What's disturbing is the Media never mentioned the Accomplishments of the Gold and Silver Medal winners, That's right! they were both white women, Gwen is pissed because she is so entitled that it must be racist that she couldn't be named the winner because of her skin color. How sad! Hey Gwen Lose the Eyelashes ! Stand for "your country" ! It's full of Americans of every ethnicity or aren't we "your people"?

She needs to be criticized. If she has so much contempt for her country, then she might as well just wear the flag of another nation and compete against the U.S...

I didn't hear you saying that on January 6, 2021.
She has no pride obviously for this country, so why does she want to represent it?

Maybe she has alot of pride in her country and she is upset with a lot of the bullshit she sees in her country. You ever thought about that? Probably not.
The Olympics are about all of that. There are lots of nations attending who have horrendous human rights violations in the past or present, but their atheletes are there to celebrate the best of what they represent. thats what the Olympics are supposed to be about.
All she is doing is giving our enemies plenty of propaganda material against us.

Bullshit.

I don't support those who attacked our capitol, I'm an Independent voter. I don't even like trump.

You've just proven yourself to be a complete imbecile - something regulars on this board have known for a long time.

In the past I've avoided responding to any of your posts because I think they're worthless.

The only reason I responded to your first message to me, is because you wrote only an insult.

I hope this will be the end of this exchange because I want nothing to do with you, or your idiotic posts.. Thanks, in advance.
You come on hear running your mouth with those stupid ass one liners and insulting folks and then have the nerve to try and claim you are neutral. All I have seen you cocksuckas do is make excuses for Jan 6, show me the post where you came out and attack those insurrections for Jan 6. I will probably be waiting a long damn time, but you find the time to come out and attack a black teenage girls. So you can GFY ass clown.

says the biggest racist on here...and don't assume i am for or against something, because that makes you the idiot....
Why didn't you attack your buddies for Jan 6, Fuck Boy.

I don't support those who attacked our capitol, I'm an Independent voter. I don't even like trump.

You've just proven yourself to be a complete imbecile - something regulars on this board have known for a long time.

In the past I've avoided responding to any of your posts because I think they're worthless.

The only reason I responded to your first message to me, is because you wrote only an insult.

I hope this will be the end of this exchange because I want nothing to do with you, or your idiotic posts.. Thanks, in advance.
You come on hear running your mouth with those stupid ass one liners and insulting folks and then have the nerve to try and claim you are neutral. All I have seen you cocksuckas do is make excuses for Jan 6, show me the post where you came out and attack those insurrections for Jan 6. I will probably be waiting a long damn time, but you find the time to come out and attack a black teenage girls. So you can GFY ass clown.
Are you actually saying that no one can discuss any other topic until they pass YOUR ideological purity test?

Are you actually saying that no one can discuss any other topic until they pass YOUR ideological purity test?
What I am saying is these clowns will attack a black teenage girl, but make excuses for those who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6. Are you in that group as well?

What I am saying is these clowns will attack a black teenage girl, but make excuses for those who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6. Are you in that group as well?
In other words, no one is allowed to talk about this topic until they pass your ideological purity test. Be prepared to be frustrated, which is probably what you want.

I neither live nor hate. It's a good place to live. That's good enough. I don't disrespect it and I don't fall over myself in red white and blue. Pay my taxes and follow the law. It ENDS there.

thats because there isnt any, due to PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS supporting that riot...bussing the criminals in and...starting their play a tad to early....So you can GFY ass clown.

Why didn't you attack your buddies for Jan 6, Fuck Boy.
i just told you...it was PIG-lousi and scum demonRATS that enlisted the criminals to break into the capitol......
Fuck Boy.

i hear you making lies up denying PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS were the cause of it....and this un-AMERICAN little twat needs to leave AMERICA....you should go w/it

thats because there isnt any, due to PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS supporting that riot...bussing the criminals in and...starting their play a tad to early....So you can GFY ass clown.
Sorry shit for brains those were Trump Humpers that attacked the Capitol, so you go suck yourself you will get more.

Forum List

Back