Why You Need an AR-15

glinda hold on to your rifles.jpg

A neighbor heard a noise in his driveway in the middle of the night... he went out to find two guys cutting his catalytic converter from his car... when he confronted them they pulled out an AR15 and threatened to kill him... As long as thugs have one I will too....
...and I need a machine gun...

It sure is telling that police already have every right to take illegal guns off the streets... the best way to do that is "stop and frisk" something democrats do not support and banned the practice in blue cities... so are they serious about taking guns from bad guys or do they just want to take guns from patriots and law abiding gun owners...

It sure is telling that police already have every right to take illegal guns off the streets... the best way to do that is "stop and frisk" something democrats do not support and banned the practice in blue cities... so are they serious about taking guns from bad guys or do they just want to take guns from patriots and law abiding gun owners...
youre forgetting that policy was in a city that doesnt allow anyone to have a gun,, so they end up taking them fromm people whos only objective is defense,,

Irrational gun-haters' advice on firearms is about as useful as atheists' interpretation of Scripture.
True but there is one hell of a argument in the gun owning community over Shotgun vs AR for HD.....Handguns don't even enter into it much anymore though I bet the ones that argue about it still keep a handgun at the ready.....Just like I do. ;)

I prefer a shotgun for "repelling boarders" but then again I'm well trained in it's use. I'd take a AR over a handgun any day.

View attachment 657584
Really. You keep your AR on the nightstand, as first thing you would grab if you heard something out of the ordinary? I suspect you are out in the county, not a city guy.

True but there is one hell of a argument in the gun owning community over Shotgun vs AR for HD.....Handguns don't even enter into it much anymore though I bet the ones that argue about it still keep a handgun at the ready.....Just like I do. ;)
It boils down to this:

Buy what you want. Drill with it. Exercise like you fight.

And anti-gun sissy bedwetters don't get a say in it.

I need a nuke. The prairie dog problem is getting out of hand.

Because you are a terrified little boy?

Forum List

Back