Why you should be worried about five eyes having access to every electronic device

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why you should be worried about Five Eyes having access to every electronic device

According to an article in the National Post the Five Eyes intelligence network is demanding tech companies provide a backdoor into all their electronic devices.

"Canada joined its intelligence allies recently in demanding that technology companies co-operate with law enforcement agencies in allowing access to encrypted communications."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh another article where know it alls think they know technology so well, you know we had the same type of idiots tell us about smart meters later they realized what they really were. It takse common sense and logic to realize the reality of the world and not your little safe fictional box where everybody is so safe and protected.

Why you should be worried about Five Eyes having access to every electronic device

According to an article in the National Post the Five Eyes intelligence network is demanding tech companies provide a backdoor into all their electronic devices.

"Canada joined its intelligence allies recently in demanding that technology companies co-operate with law enforcement agencies in allowing access to encrypted communications."

Ahh another article where know it alls think they know technology so well, you know we had the same type of idiots tell us about smart meters later they realized what they really were. It takse common sense and logic to realize the reality of the world and not your little safe fictional box where everybody is so safe and protected.
The funny part about the whole thing is I can send you anything written and if I send you the key you can decode it quickly. It would take years before they could get to the message. Old Trick works better than some of the new methods. Example:

21 40 49 21 02 50 05 22
bill.gif
bill.gif

bill.gif

bill.gif

LOL.....wait'll 5G gets here. They'll be able to tell how many times you wiped your ass on the toilet......your refrigerator will be able to tell people if you are staying on your diet or not. Going to be laughable.......and some jerkoffs out there are all stoked up about getting 5G!!:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL.....wait'll 5G gets here. They'll be able to tell how many times you wiped your ass on the toilet......your refrigerator will be able to tell people if you are staying on your diet or not. Going to be laughable.......and some jerkoffs out there are all stoked up about getting 5G!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah and the fkd feds haven't even done a study on the health effects of this, this is also why they want to get all their dumbasses into a " SMART CITY". the sutpid fks can't even figure out why or how come no matter how much you tell these idiots.

Last edited:
Not only can your tv watch you but they can also listen to you. The T.V. can be off and all it takes is the flip of their magical switch and it is game on.

I did a little rewire job on a new vette, The little black box only records the speed of 66 mph and gforce of =+1g. Note: I records speed and gforce, forward and rearward time and speed and distance. Also please note that T/d=s, and this is just one formula programed into the box. They can recover it and tell you about what you did 15 min before you died.

How are we all feeling about incarcerating the most people per capita in the world now! I have been preaching this shit since the nineties They don't need to break incription there are enough idiots breaking the law and putting the video on facebook all ready to fill half the jails. Hell just last night I am sitting with one of my better friends and he gets a phone call to check out some thing called now and an address. He goes on there and finds his 14 year old nephew smoking a blunt for every one to see. Or maybe it's called live I am not sure but the point is we are watching this kid break the law while it is happening. A good percent of the kids out there and even adults are no smarter.

How are we all feeling about incarcerating the most people per capita in the world now! I have been preaching this shit since the nineties They don't need to break incription there are enough idiots breaking the law and putting the video on facebook all ready to fill half the jails. Hell just last night I am sitting with one of my better friends and he gets a phone call to check out some thing called now and an address. He goes on there and finds his 14 year old nephew smoking a blunt for every one to see. Or maybe it's called live I am not sure but the point is we are watching this kid break the law while it is happening. A good percent of the kids out there and even adults are no smarter.
Would you rather we not be good at catching criminals? Yeah, other countries have lower incarcerations rates, but what is their unsolved crimes rate? Quit being mad because our investigators are good at their jobs.

Would you rather we not be good at catching criminals? Yeah, other countries have lower incarcerations rates, but what is their unsolved crimes rate? Quit being mad because our investigators are good at their jobs.

How about you do not tell me what to do. The land of the free is not free at all. I take it you are for this big brother state! I bet you call your self a consevative. You do not know the meaning of the word.

To further you subject crazy news on how china has been stealing our tech. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

How about you do not tell me what to do. The land of the free is not free at all. I take it you are for this big brother state! I bet you call your self a consevative. You do not know the meaning of the word.
I bet you like crimes being unsolved, like they are in those countries with lower incarceration rates.

I bet you like crimes being unsolved, like they are in those countries with lower incarceration rates.
your an idot. I realy do not care what you have to say.

Forum List

Back