Why you should never turn your back on an iceburg.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Tourists in Iceland were forced to flee the oncoming waves after a huge chunk of the Breiðamerkurjökull glacier broke off. Thankfully, one guide’s camera managed to catch the moment of collapse.

The peaceful stillness of the famous Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon in southwestern Iceland was shattered Sunday as the massive ice break (known as ‘calving’) bombarded the shore with huge, rolling waves after the thunderous crash of the ice shelf into the lagoon.

Iceberg collapses, sending tourists fleeing in jaw-dropping VIDEO

There's a video in the article also.

I saw that earlier..

I do believe I'd of started my run for my life sooner and faster.

I am an expert at skedaddling.

I saw that earlier..

You sound like one of my brothers.
He's a retired US Marine living on the Big Island in Hawaii.
He not only gets tropical rain deluges, has mean wild pigs that come down from the mountain, an active volcano 20 miles away and last year they had 2 near -miss hurricanes. Not to mention the accidental North Korean nuclear weapon threat warning not long ago.

Yikes!

Seems there's hardly a catastrophe free spot in the country, LOL!

Move away from the tornadoes? HERE! Have an earthquake or two!

I always told my hubby when we were camping...just for your own safety hon. Never get in my way when I'm in a flight from bear or any other dangers...you'll spend the rest of your life with the soles from my tennis tattooed all over ya.

That's some tough love right there, lemme tell ya.

I saw that earlier..

Me to. I can run like hell when I need to and baby I sure wouldn't want to be anywhere near when those waves hit. -

Forum List

Back