Why You Should Support Medicare For All: "Americans Die Younger in GOP States" To Hell with these crooks who dont know what to do with Big Pharma cash

the next time you hear a Republican complaining about crime, remind him of the crimes of Big Pharma!

What crimes? Along with your reliable source and working link.

If you have nothing more than a far-left video, you're just a...
trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

for you its OK,, but it needs to be slowly closed and only people that paid for yrs receive it,,
Well thanks, but the problem is that most people are irresponsible, have a spend-for-today attitude, and will arrive at 65 with minimal savings for retirement - let alone medical care. So we’d be stuck paying for them anyway. We might as well keep it, and increase the amount they have to kick in.

Well thanks, but the problem is that most people are irresponsible, have a spend-for-today attitude, and will arrive at 65 with minimal savings for retirement - let alone medical care. So we’d be stuck paying for them anyway. We might as well keep it, and increase the amount they have to kick in.
my biggest issue is this should be a state issue not a fed one,, I have no problem if my state does it,,

when the feds do it 30% of the money is lost in admin costs and then sent to the states where more money is wasted on admin costs,,

What is your solution to the major problem of the massive unfunded liabilities for both Medicare and Social Security? Who gets screwed and not even kissed?

2022-09-16%20%20Unfunded%20Liability-L.jpg
We shift the start of early retirement from 62 to 63, and raise the earnings cap to $200,000. That would solve it.

Not ideal of course, but we either have to pay in more, delay the payout, or both.

You born around ‘64?

Anyway, you’d be grandfathered in. There will be a gradual adjustment.

Not if the fund goes insolvent and it will if they don't fix it. They will have to cut benefits if they don't fix it. I'm not betting on them fixing it.

medicare should be totally removed at the fed level,,,

you want to go to a doctor you can pay for it yourself,,

How stupid are you? Republican refuse to give workers wages, refuse to cover health care, and give all the money to billionaires.

This is why your nation is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You have to take care of the workers FIRST.

How stupid are you? Republican refuse to give workers wages, refuse to cover health care, and give all the money to billionaires.

This is why your nation is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You have to take care of the workers FIRST.
More lies from a shown Nazi lover. Which Republican voted for removing all wages from workers liar? The rich got hit harder under Trump with limits on SALT deductions that your beloved Dems want to remove. Our nation will be fine after Election Day when Republicans take control of Congress. Yours will remain horrible until Turdeau gets removed.

Forum List

Back