Why?

We have multi billion dollar companies that dont pay taxes.
We borrow money to give other countries money.
We borrow money to subsidize terrorists.
We let our media divide us with their bullshit. And then defend them.
We let our govt constantly crap on our rule of law. We let them abuse their powers.
We let our govt needlessly invade countries and overthrow leaders that dont agree with our "superiors"

We let our govt do all kinds of things that hurt us. Their weak punishment is we re elect them and those just like them.
Most of us are good people. GREAT people.
What is our fuckin deal? Do we try to outlive the problems? Why did we let our standards get so low?
When will we wake up?
Big money keeps us bickering over abortion, bathrooms, guns, and Mexicans.
The wider the rift, the better for them.

Because war and military crap plays well in the sticks .

The war machine owns our politicians .
The sticks?

Your right . Everywhere .

But especially the sticks . The gop can’t rely on the rich alone . So they add the military folks to boost their vote block .

What about the 80% of independents that approve of Trump?
Are they all rich?

DJT has now signed two of these crap spending bills? I hope he has a plan to hammer these clowns. They dont give a damn about him and try to put him in a "no-choice" situation. God I despise $22T Chancy and RINO. I am losing the hope I had that DJT would turn the tables on these crooks.

Because war and military crap plays well in the sticks .

The war machine owns our politicians .
The sticks?

But especially the sticks . The gop can’t rely on the rich alone . So they add the military folks to boost their vote block .

Are they all rich?

DJT has now signed two of these crap spending bills? I hope he has a plan to hammer these clowns. They dont give a damn about him and try to put him in a "no-choice" situation. God I despise $22T Chancy and RINO. I am losing the hope I had that DJT would turn the tables on these crooks.

He's set em up and knocked em down over and over.
I dont expect this will be any different.

Are they all rich?

He also does well with xenophobes , uneducated , and racists .

So thats your definition of an independent?

It’s my definition of your typical trump voter.

So 80% of independents are your typical Trump voter?
Sounds like you leftist are in deep shit come 2020.
Our state is over half Independents and we just voted in a Democratic wave. Not a red bastard in sight anymore.
I wouldn't get too cocky, if I were you.

Are they all rich?

So 80% of independents are your typical Trump voter?
Sounds like you leftist are in deep shit come 2020.
Our state is over half Independents and we just voted in a Democratic wave. Not a red bastard in sight anymore.
I wouldn't get too cocky, if I were you.

So you missed all the news after Trumps SOTU?

We let our govt constantly crap on our rule of law. We let them abuse their powers.
We let our govt needlessly invade countries and overthrow leaders that dont agree with our "superiors"

We let our govt do all kinds of things that hurt us. Their weak punishment is we re elect them and those just like them.
What is our fuckin deal? Do we try to outlive the problems? Why did we let our standards get so low?
When will we wake up?
We do it because that new 4K TV and Xbox/Playstation combo is more important. We do it because my new BMW is shinier than my neighbors. We do it because my new Tesla shows how important I am......

And on and on...

A nation of distracted lemmings

When will we wake up?

We were warned BUT no one listened.

The three branches of the US Government are:
US Federal Government
Military
Giant Corporations

The Federal Government waste money like the 'beast' that it is

The military historically backs up the whims & wishes of the US Federal Government & answers to no one

The giant corporations create more 'wealth' for the collective 'beast' to feed off of & these giant corporations often pay NO taxes

This is the from of Nazism I call 'American Nazism' which has been in place for decades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then throw in the Citizens Untied SCOTUS ruling & we have a guarantee for the continuation of the above scenario to exponentially increase, as we have seen.

I was told America is a 'free' country & it sure looks that way to me.

The sticks?

Are they all rich?

It is correct.

Just had a discussion with a Trump supporter who believes that tariffs are paid by the exporter. "Mexico is paying for the wall through tariffs" is the approximate quote. We went a few rounds back and fourth and finally an ardent Trump supporter who apparently had enough with yesterday's emergency declaration came to our discussion and told the yahoo I was chatting with, "Tariffs are paid by the importer. I too voted for him [Trump] but your dismissal of facts that do not support our agenda has gotten to the point where we have to start questioning the validity of the agenda itself."

As you may imagine, it didn't quell the yahoo one bit who simply fell back to the "If nations didn't make money with tariffs, why do they have them?" bromide. I pointed out that the money is incidental to the protection a tariff gives to an industry and that is why you hear about tariffs on selected products. Still didn't register.

Your post is correct. The uneducated base of the Republicans are almost criminally complicit at this point.

Forum List

Back