Wiki Leaks Sends A Letter to DOJ Invoking the Hillary Clinton Defense.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
It looks like Julian Assange is blackmailing The Obama Administration and specifically targeting Attorney General Loretta Lynch. :D

Assange sent a letter today to the Dept of Justice invoking Hillary Clinton and basically telling DOJ to drop its case against Wiki Leaks. The implied threat is Assange dumps more embarrassing Hillary e-mails unless DOJ calls off the dogs.

Key Quote:

“Our D.C. lawyers are delivering a letter tomorrow to Attorney General Loretta Lynch asking her to explain why it is that the now six-year-long national security and criminal investigation being run against WikiLeaks, the reason I have political asylum, has not been closed,” he said on CNN’s “The Lead” on Monday.

“Because the DOJ, whose actions seem to be setting a new standard by closing the Hillary Clinton case,” Assange added. "The Hillary Clinton case has only gone for one year.

“Hillary Clinton’s case has been dropped, the case against WikiLeaks continues. So why is it that the quote, ‘pending law enforcement proceedings’ against WikiLeaks continue? There’s a problem here.”

So....does DOJ drop it's case against Wiki Leaks to save HIllary? Discuss. :)

Assange: DOJ set ‘new standard’ for Clinton

It depends on how much press coverage is given by the MSM to this story...hurry up, Donald, say something dumb so that they can obsess over it and provide cover for Corrupt Clinton.:D

I have mixed feelings on Julian Assange. On the one hand, he hung a lot of people out to die in Iraq when he named names for interpreters and people who helped us out. He flat said they were collaborators and had it coming if they got clipped.

But he's brought a lot of stuff to light that TPTB never wanted out, and I think sunshine is the best antidote to vermin in the shadows.

I have mixed feelings on Julian Assange. On the one hand, he hung a lot of people out to die in Iraq when he named names for interpreters and people who helped us out. He flat said they were collaborators and had it coming if they got clipped.

But he's brought a lot of stuff to light that TPTB never wanted out, and I think sunshine is the best antidote to vermin in the shadows.

I have mixed feelings about Assange as well. But I must admit....this public letter to Loretta Lynch is a brilliant move. And yeah...it's blackmail.

If DOJ drops the investigation against Assange I predict it'll happen late friday afternoon before Labor Day. We'll see what happens.

Assange is a pawn. China and Puti--I mean "Russia" know who they want to be the next President. And they'll commit as much cyber-terror as they can to help his candidacy.

Forum List

Back