🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WIKILEAKED: Bin Laden Body Not Buried At Sea...

Liar. Proven liar...

:lol: Stalker pissant. Link to where i stated my Free Speech has been violated. I said you and your fellow pissants were trying to stifle Speech by bitchin about my post being moved. And that is what you and your fellow pissants' intention was. But looks like that didn't work out too well for you. You can go ahead and lie about it if you want to though. Whatever. You're just a typical angry stalker now. And you're not a real Conservative either.
paulie trips over his dick and.....
SOMEMANYOUARE.jpg

Well you would see it that way. You're a stalker pissant too. :lol:

:lol: Stalker pissant. Link to where i stated my Free Speech has been violated. I said you and your fellow pissants were trying to stifle Speech by bitchin about my post being moved. And that is what you and your fellow pissants' intention was. But looks like that didn't work out too well for you. You can go ahead and lie about it if you want to though. Whatever. You're just a typical angry stalker now. And you're not a real Conservative either.
paulie trips over his dick and.....
SOMEMANYOUARE.jpg

Well you would see it that way. You're a stalker pissant too. :lol:
no other way to see it, your own words prove it..
bend over and take it like a man!

Have heard it said that Osama was never in that house in Pakistan.

That he has been hidden in plain sight since January, 2009 disguised only with a shave and a single letter-change.

Ridiculous, of course.

Isn't it?

:eusa_liar: Never said it did. You're obviously lying again. But go figure?

Liar. Proven liar...

So sad.

i have no like for wikileaks, i wish julian assange dead, the sooner the better.

but the osama bin laden story has been "laid to rest" as much as the birther issue...

the un couldn't find saddam's weapons of mass destruction.... lol... what do you all think ayatolah and ahmadinejad are planning ??

Why do you want Assange dead? For showing you how much your Government lies to you on a daily basis? Wish him dead? You should be calling him a Hero.

Liar. Proven liar...

So sad.

:lol:

i have no like for wikileaks, i wish julian assange dead, the sooner the better.

but the osama bin laden story has been "laid to rest" as much as the birther issue...

the un couldn't find saddam's weapons of mass destruction.... lol... what do you all think ayatolah and ahmadinejad are planning ??

Why do you want Assange dead? For showing you how much your Government lies to you on a daily basis? Wish him dead? You should be calling him a Hero.
hey ass hat it's your government too..if not let's see your green card.

"but if you have bad kidneys and don't get kidney dialysis it can be fatal. OBL [HAD] the best care money could buy but he wasn't being provided the best care money could provide being chased around the mountains of Afghanistan. Kidney dialysis machines require electricity to operate and I don't believe OBL had the electricity to even run one living in caves."-ERGO

do you have any proof that obl couldn't get medical care?

he evaded bush for ten years ...so medical care would be a snap!

Don't shoot the Messenger. Assange just showed you how much your Government lies to you. Your anger is being misdirected. You should be angry at your Government instead.

Don't shoot the Messenger. Assange just showed you how much your Government lies to you. Your anger is being misdirected. You should be angry at your Government instead.
typical twoofer! take no responsibility for your actions or words!

CalvinPeeing.gif

generals that know war say he has been involved in killing american soldiers.. ostensibly ahmadinejad has too.

i want assange and manning to swing till dead just like the people that killed lincoln... quite the conspiracy....

Last edited:
"but if you have bad kidneys and don't get kidney dialysis it can be fatal. OBL [HAD] the best care money could buy but he wasn't being provided the best care money could provide being chased around the mountains of Afghanistan. Kidney dialysis machines require electricity to operate and I don't believe OBL had the electricity to even run one living in caves."-ERGO

do you have any proof that obl couldn't get medical care?

he evaded bush for ten years ...so medical care would be a snap!

[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." [CNN]
CNN.com - Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead - January 18, 2002

He was living out of caves in Afghanistan in 2001 according to military experts. Some of these same experts along with some members in the Bush administration in 2002 believed he died as result of not getting his much needed kidney dialysis because being chased around the Afghanistan mountains.
FBI: Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead. [BBC]
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bin Laden 'probably' dead

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]
bin Laden has funeral

Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden's will
The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published Saturday was written late last year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows "he's dying or he's going to die soon." [CNN]
CNN.com - Magazine runs what it calls bin Laden's will - Oct. 26, 2002

Forum List

Back