Wikileaks Assange internet cut, Kerry in UK

Looks like Ecuador has pulled the plug on assange.

He doesn't have an internet connection at the Ecuador embassy anymore.

WikiLeaks: Ecuador cut off Julian Assange's internet | TheHill
Assange is not interested in 'transparency' or the truth. He is not a journalist. He is trying to interfere in our election. He should be stopped. No outside entity should be messing with our election. I completely support that the US is stopping him.

No internal cabal should be manipulating our elections. I fully support Assanges journalistic endeavors. So did you Democrats. That is... Until your queen became the subject of his exposee.

If you were not guilty, you wouldn't be hiding in an embassy.

So according to you, any black man running from a white cop is guilty. I'm sure your BLM buddies would love hearing that.

Guilty...usually. Sandra Bland's behavior behind the wheel gave the cop probable cause to stop her. There was no need for him to escalate the situation to the point that ultimtely caused her death though. Not all crimes come with a death sentence. Running from the police doesn't constitute necessity to use deadly force either.

At any rate, I was just reflecting the criminal assange's logic. Why you choose to side with an admitted criminal is your own cross to burn..err..bear.

Assange is not interested in 'transparency' or the truth. He is not a journalist. He is trying to interfere in our election. He should be stopped. No outside entity should be messing with our election. I completely support that the US is stopping him.

You support USA.INC stopping Assange from exposing the lies of Hitlery.... and the RNC is in her corner as well because they are on the same team. You couldn't care less about what is really going on...party affiliation above all else....like a chicken trying to decide which farmer is going to wring its neck and pluck it.

You support USA.INC stopping Assange from exposing the lies of Hitlery.... and the RNC is in her corner as well because they are on the same team. You couldn't care less about what is really going on...party affiliation above all else....like a chicken trying to decide which farmer is going to wring its neck and pluck it.

He's not exposing anything important. The stuff he is 'exposing' is pretty benign. No one is making a big fuss about it, and everyone with half a brain realizes that every candidate, no matter who it is or what they stand for, has strategies. The whole thing is ridiculous, but it's dangerous to our democratic system to allow an outsider like that to interfere with our election. He should be stopped.

If I were president, I'd have the CIA hunt him down and make him disappear. :badgrin::badgrin:

Are you really that fucking stupid? Thew fix was in for Hitlery starting at the DNC level to the corporate media that is owned by the same oligarchs that are backing her
Not as stupid as you, apparently, who does not grasp the significance of:
'What is fraudulent about it that will negatively affect Hair Drumpf? The Democratic Party's primary elections are not likely to affect him, if fraud existed there.'

There is no one so blind as one that refuses to see......

Are you really that fucking stupid? Thew fix was in for Hitlery starting at the DNC level to the corporate media that is owned by the same oligarchs that are backing her
Not as stupid as you, apparently, who does not grasp the significance of:
'What is fraudulent about it that will negatively affect Hair Drumpf? The Democratic Party's primary elections are not likely to affect him, if fraud existed there.'

There is no one so blind as one that refuses to see......
irony_meter.gif

He's not exposing anything important. The stuff he is 'exposing' is pretty benign. No one is making a big fuss about it, and everyone with half a brain realizes that every candidate, no matter who it is or what they stand for, has strategies. The whole thing is ridiculous, but it's dangerous to our democratic system to allow an outsider like that to interfere with our election. He should be stopped.

If I were president, I'd have the CIA hunt him down and make him disappear. :badgrin::badgrin:

LMAO!!!!! These leaked e-mails are the crown jewel of exposure....revealing the inner workings of the DNC......how they want the people to be "unaware and compliant" and how the fact that the masses may be "unaware" , the fact that some are not being compliant is a concern to them and that's not damning at all?...how Hitlery views blacks as being "professional "ne'er do wells"...how to combat Sanders and how to use any muckraking to discredit him???? You want the truth concealed? That makes you a good little commie......anything that threatens the status quo makes dumb fucks like you shudder in fear.
1b70aca92f175787eb32eae91bef74560e5e6cf7eb746dd176c91de6ca07adf3_large.jpg

(snicker)

LMAO!!!!! These leaked e-mails are the crown jewel of exposure....revealing the inner workings of the DNC......how they want the people to be "unaware and compliant" and how the fact that the masses may be "un aware" the fact that some are not compliant is a concern to them and that's not damning at all?...how Hitley views blacks as being "professional "ne'er do wells"...how to combat Sanders and how to use any muckraking to discredit him???? You want the truth concealed? That makes you a good little commie......anything that threatens the status quo makes dumb fucks like you shudder in fear.View attachment 94169

(snicker)
You are pathetic. :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!!! These leaked e-mails are the crown jewel of exposure....revealing the inner workings of the DNC......how they want the people to be "unaware and compliant" and how the fact that the masses may be "un aware" the fact that some are not compliant is a concern to them and that's not damning at all?...how Hitley views blacks as being "professional "ne'er do wells"...how to combat Sanders and how to use any muckraking to discredit him???? You want the truth concealed? That makes you a good little commie......anything that threatens the status quo makes dumb fucks like you shudder in fear.View attachment 94169

(snicker)
You are pathetic. :rolleyes:

Translating Esmeral-DUH: "You are pathetic"

Translation: Stop dropping truth bombs on me....I can't handle it!!!!

(snicker)

Turns out that Pamela Anderson poisoned Assange with a vegan sandwich.

And lol at the op championing the Soviet propaganda newspaper RT.

Turns out that Pamela Anderson poisoned Assange with a vegan sandwich.

And lol at the op championing the Soviet propaganda newspaper RT.

As opposed to the propaganda lamestream media???? It's of no wonder as to why the newspapers and owners of corporate news have trust issues....no secret at all. I don't watch lamestream media at all except when alternative media rips them a new one with excepts which is why the censoring of the internet is under way hiding behind "copyright" laws.....

So according to you, any black man running from a white cop is guilty. I'm sure your BLM buddies would love hearing that.

Guilty...usually. Sandra Bland's behavior behind the wheel gave the cop probable cause to stop her. There was no need for him to escalate the situation to the point that ultimtely caused her death though. Not all crimes come with a death sentence. Running from the police doesn't constitute necessity to use deadly force either.

At any rate, I was just reflecting the criminal assange's logic. Why you choose to side with an admitted criminal is your own cross to burn..err..bear.

You just contradicted your own logic and I never said I sided with Assange. Putting words in the opponent's mouths is a common debating tactic of the Left.

So Brynmr, how is it that you are privy to information the rest of us don't have? It seems as if Assange is missing. True there's some kind of activity at Wiki twitter. All is strange though.

Last edited:
DUH: CNM: YOU HAVE BEEN ASLEEP THE LAST SIX MONTHS!!! re:"I'm not sure the DNC backing a member of its own party is fraud, but in case it is, how about detailing the fraudulent acts?"

Last edited:
article-2726803-1ABFD060000005DC-12_306x523.jpg
3967E63A00000578-0-image-m-43_1476536698678.jpg Anderson was pictured entering the central London building on Saturday carrying Pret a Manger paper bags.

The 49-year-old animal rights activist said: "I brought him a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks." She then joked: "He said I tortured him with bringing him vegan food". THE BEST OF THIS MYSTERY: Assange got to hang out with sexy chick and eat something healthy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back