🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

If you think John Podesta emails are going to compete with Donald Trump boasting about how his fame and fortune give him license to randomly grab women by the twat,

you are somewhat delusional.

Keep your head in your ass and ignore TREASON and this bitch tearing down the greatest nation on earth for her ENRICHMENT and POWER.....

This violates the very oath of her office and you could give a dam less.. Communist pieces of shit...

So Hillary wants a global common market, but no world domination by military means???I guess that sounds benign.......
She essentially wants to sign away American sovereignty to the United Nations.

Last edited:
Unless the guy is just totally ignorant of the news cycle you release things on Friday if you don't want media coverage. I find this somewhat curious. Other then that I see nothing here to get all wound up about. It's hardly surprising the Russian state cyber espionage apparatus is apparently on Trump's side but I am continually surprised the right has zero problem with this.

These emails are a chain of evidence clearly showing Hillary subverting US law and using pay for play to control who she see's and who gets Fissionable material.

There are about 70 different laws, all felony's, she has committed in just the first hundred of these emails I have read. This is the worst kind of treason...

Unless the guy is just totally ignorant of the news cycle you release things on Friday if you don't want media coverage. I find this somewhat curious. Other then that I see nothing here to get all wound up about. It's hardly surprising the Russian state cyber espionage apparatus is apparently on Trump's side but I am continually surprised the right has zero problem with this.

This is going to take on a life of its own right before a debate.. This is not going to die like you think it is..

Just knocked Trump's comments OFF THE RADAR!!!!

Let me see..

TREASON...

Collusion to commit treason..

Selling US secrets to the highest bidder through the Clinton foundation..

Subverting national security to the Russians...

And Podesta is right in middle of it all directing it all for Hillary while communicating with her...

You do know you need proof? This is not beyond you .... you can find it if it's out there.

I don’t think the timing is quite the same as the regime doing its document dump. Wikileaks wants people to go through these - what better time than before the weekend?....And a few days BEFORE the next debate... give Trump's campaign time to CHERRY PICK!!!!!

You don't have a problem with dumping products into America made by child labor? Obviously you don't work in manufacturing.

You don't have a problem with allowing millions of low educated, low skilled people flooding the country taking jobs the American poor could do?

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a person calling themselves Freewill having a problem with free trade?? Laughable...

It is what it is. The US and all first-world countries had to go through the same process - child labour laws getting put in place etc etc. Remember it's the entrepreneurs, the chairmans of the boards et al who make the decisions to send manufacturing jobs overseas. Not govts.

Let me see..

TREASON...

Collusion to commit treason..

Selling US secrets to the highest bidder through the Clinton foundation..

Subverting national security to the Russians...

And Podesta is right in middle of it all directing it all for Hillary while communicating with her...

You do know you need proof? This is not beyond you .... you can find it if it's out there.
Read the dam emails.. many are from Hillary Clinton.. In her own words..

You don't have a problem with dumping products into America made by child labor? Obviously you don't work in manufacturing.

You don't have a problem with allowing millions of low educated, low skilled people flooding the country taking jobs the American poor could do?

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a person calling themselves Freewill having a problem with free trade?? Laughable...

It is what it is. The US and all first-world countries had to go through the same process - child labour laws getting put in place etc etc. Remember it's the entrepreneurs, the chairmans of the boards et al who make the decisions to send manufacturing jobs overseas. Not govts.

i guess you won't worry until they start out sourcing blogging from mom's basement.

I guess Russia feels Hillary is a threat to world peace and Trump isn't.

Just knocked Trump's comments OFF THE RADAR!!!!
Woo Hooo Putin done gave you some more shit to fling at Hillary. Come Monday morning this bullshit will already be old news. They dumped this shit on Friday night precisely because the media is going to mainly ignore it. Ask yourself why that is.

the enemies of my enemy........................

If you think John Podesta emails are going to compete with Donald Trump boasting about how his fame and fortune give him license to randomly grab women by the twat,

you are somewhat delusional.

Keep your head in your ass and ignore TREASON and this bitch tearing down the greatest nation on earth for her ENRICHMENT and POWER.....

This violates the very oath of her office and you could give a dam less.. Communist pieces of shit...

Whoa, easy there, big fella...

Forum List

Back