🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

"BS" is Bernie Sanders, ROTFLMAO!!!!

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-10-04 17:24
Subject: Re: BS and guns

Circling back around on guns as a follow up to the Friday morning discussion: the Today show has indicated they definitely plan to ask bout guns, and so to have the discussion be more of a news event than her previous times discussing guns, we are going to background reporters tonight on a few of the specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive order and imposing manufacturer liability.

On Friday, October 2, 2015, John Anzalone wrote:

>Here is the BS interview last night on tragedy/guns last night I
> referenced on the call where he punts on gun manufacturer liability. He
> also keeps using the term “sensible” gun legislation
>
> *MSNBC’s All in With Chris Hayes: Bernie Sanders on Gun Control and Oregon
> Shooting*

Unless the guy is just totally ignorant of the news cycle you release things on Friday if you don't want media coverage. I find this somewhat curious. Other then that I see nothing here to get all wound up about. It's hardly surprising the Russian state cyber espionage apparatus is apparently on Trump's side but I am continually surprised the right has zero problem with this.
I guess Russia feels Hillary is a threat to world peace and Trump isn't.
LOL, they feel Trump can be both terribly unsettling to our alliances and all too willing to cut deals with Putin and they are correct.

Just a bunch of doctored/faked bullshit like the abortion videos.

You've got proof ?
Releasing this stuff on Friday night is proof enough, they figure the dumb-asses will spread it all over before more sensible people come in on Monday morning and actually vet this shit for accuracy.

He has a history of lying ?
He who? Assange? His actions throughout this DLC hack is puzzling to many. He is cooperating with the Russians to attack the American political party most likely to not have him murdered. I wonder what happened to make him burn his bridges because this stinks of coercion.

You've got proof ?
Releasing this stuff on Friday night is proof enough, they figure the dumb-asses will spread it all over before more sensible people come in on Monday morning and actually vet this shit for accuracy.
Funny how Obama does same thing with bad news.......count yourself lucky it wasnt dumped monday AM
Unlike you I do not take politics personally. If there was anything that could actually damage Clinton it would have been released Monday. The next debate is Sunday however, Trump gets the opportunity to say this shit means anything he wants before the "liberal media" finds it's a bunch of worthless bullshit.

You've got proof ?
Funny how Obama does same thing with bad news.......count yourself lucky it wasnt dumped monday AM
Unlike you I do not take politics personally. If there was anything that could actually damage Clinton it would have been released Monday. The next debate is Sunday however, Trump gets the opportunity to say this shit means anything he wants before the "liberal media" finds it's a bunch of worthless bullshit.
LMMAAOOOOO......another two-face lib .......you guys never disappoint

From the "like duh" files. As if anyone doesn't know that Hillary lies. One thing for sure, in a sick way she is quite honest, she doesn't even try to hide her lying.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public, according to a damaging email leak of released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

Open trade doesn't mean without rules. Why have laws in this country and not in trade? We have laws here and for everyone besides Republicans, this is a free country.

From the "like duh" files. As if anyone doesn't know that Hillary lies. One thing for sure, in a sick way she is quite honest, she doesn't even try to hide her lying.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public, according to a damaging email leak of released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

Open trade doesn't mean without rules. Why have laws in this country and not in trade? We have laws here and for everyone besides Republicans, this is a free country.

You mean like those rules we have on immigration....

Like the ones that say if you are here illegally....you go home ?

Those rules ?

Forum List

Back