🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

“But when we define our goals, we have to be clear that we are concerned with helping people who are getting crushed by rising costs and stagnant incomes, not that we’re worried about offending high income groups (our donors).”

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

How are people getting crushed when everything is awesome? I like the work put forth to play both sides of the field.

There is enough material in these emails for Trump to hang Hillary out to dry.

This is a good one: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

HRC Paid Speeches [Clinton Speech For National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13]

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-01-25 00:28

Subject: HRC Paid Speeches

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*

*Clinton: “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

* CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to — getting back to that word, “balance” — how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done.

And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.

Wow! Wikileaks responds to Podesta BTFO!!
qNYRRA9.jpg

I see it's of much more interest to talk about Trump, and bullshit he said, then to look at the Hildebeasts corruption and lies....Perhaps America deserves to be butt fucked again for another 4 years!

I see it's of much more interest to talk about Trump, and bullshit he said, then to look at the Hildebeasts corruption and lies....Perhaps America deserves to be butt fucked again for another 4 years!
It is more interesting because there is really nothing here nearly as damaging as Trump's rather horrible remarks about women. Now if one of you Russian sympathizers wanted to actually discuss why Putin is mounting an espionage campaign against democrats and why you like it that our elections are being targeted by a hostile government, now there's a much more interesting conversation.

Indeed Wikileaks schlonged Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary supporters Friday but they seem to like it. :p

Mike Pence for President now... Trump and Hillary should step down or be disqualified. How can the Americans put up with this crap is a wonder.

From the "like duh" files. As if anyone doesn't know that Hillary lies. One thing for sure, in a sick way she is quite honest, she doesn't even try to hide her lying.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public, according to a damaging email leak of released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

Make America the middle east! HURRAH!

Oh, and at the same time, bomb the real middle east, because the people there don't behave.

Hillary makes so much sense!

Forum List

Back