Wikileaks: Investor Conspired with Clinton Campaign to Ambush Trump Live on CNBC

We are witnessing the end of the democrat party....and it will get very ugly....

They should be in a prison cell and before it's over some will be.. I'm certain of this, a special prosecutor will be called.

Just like the republican party , there are die hards who stand by their party even when the ship is sinking and they don't like the candidate..

Many people today are looking at the character and integrity of the candidate.. which is why many are have a hard time with both in the election..

Both parties are in danger, especially with the young folks..

LIAR.. and we proved it.. We left the Establishment corrupt Globalists so don't point your rotten coward lib finger in our direction.. YOU SHEEP are a joke.

This is why many on the left went with Trump too, actually while Fox and the GOP slammed him.
He didn't get in there by just the people who claim they have been by his side since the beginning
A matter of fact I recall many here calling the Trump supporters dumb , uneducated people..
I know this because I am/ was a Trump supporter. He brought up things no other candidate has ever..

Trump is basically a independant with the republican name .. Not the GOP.
I forgot to add, that even though I agree with some things Trump is talking about, I don't think that he has enough experience to deal with those crooked politicians running the show.

Bill Clinton does...admit it.. If it wasn't for Bill , Hillary wouldn't have a chance.

As the Hillary butthole sucking apologists keep pointing out, Bill isn't running.

Have heart though left wing lemmings. It will be much sweeter watching your death throes as more TRUTH about your "glorious leaders" emerge.
If wikileaks keeps releasing emails every day or two, Hillary will get pounded into the ground.

I've known the media was lopsided for many years but this election cycle has let the cat out of the bag. Regardless of the outcome many Americans won't view the news shows the same way.

I've known the media was lopsided for many years but this election cycle has let the cat out of the bag. Regardless of the outcome many Americans won't view the news shows the same way.
When Trump used the media on the birther angle and then refused to answer "why", the election was over.

The media will not let any candidate act that way to it.

I think FOX News has cooked its own goose. It has become plain that there are far too many closet libs and establishment RINOs on the staff. If Trump loses and starts his media empire, he'll make a mint from all the FOX defectors.

Last edited:
I think FOX News has cooked its own goose. It has become plain that their are far too many closet libs and establishment RINOs on the staff. If Trump loses and starts his media empire, he'll make a mint from all the FOX defectors.
I've noticed that many times they are simply repeating shit they heard elsewhere. Someone said yesterday that Trump was spending all his time defending himself from the women but I've been watching his rallies. He mentions the allegations for a few minutes, the rest is his issues and government/media/corporate corruption.

I think FOX News has cooked its own goose. It has become plain that their are far too many closet libs and establishment RINOs on the staff. If Trump loses and starts his media empire, he'll make a mint from all the FOX defectors.

Did you see Schmegyns ratings now behind Rachael Madcow?

Did you see Schmegyns ratings now behind Rachael Madcow?
MSNBC is where Megyn belongs.

I've noticed that many times they are simply repeating shit they heard elsewhere. Someone said yesterday that Trump was spending all his time defending himself from the women but I've been watching his rallies. He mentions the allegations for a few minutes, the rest is his issues and government/media/corporate corruption.

The good little trolls dutifully repeat the talking points they are told to repeat.

LIAR.. and we proved it.. We left the Establishment corrupt Globalists so don't point your rotten coward lib finger in our direction.. YOU SHEEP are a joke.

This is why many on the left went with Trump too, actually while Fox and the GOP slammed him.
He didn't get in there by just the people who claim they have been by his side since the beginning
A matter of fact I recall many here calling the Trump supporters dumb , uneducated people..
I know this because I am/ was a Trump supporter. He brought up things no other candidate has ever..

Trump is basically a independant with the republican name .. Not the GOP.
I forgot to add, that even though I agree with some things Trump is talking about, I don't think that he has enough experience to deal with those crooked politicians running the show.

Bill Clinton does...admit it.. If it wasn't for Bill , Hillary wouldn't have a chance.
Trump is the best qualified citizen of my lifetime.....the only thing making you think Bill, or hitlery for that matter, is experienced is the propaganda....resist it.....

Look at how Hillary aka the Clintons are kicking his ass with his own words. And look at how Ted Cruz pulled the rug out from under him.

They are elementary compared to some crooked world leaders..

I haven't heard a word about Bill's cigar for over a week..lol

They? You mean the DNC and left wing media.

Kicking ass? NOT Hardly - Trump is still in this despite your lies and collusions.

Well I agree that their are DNC scumbags....I am sick of the crap they keep throwing in our faces..
But why don't you talk about the RNC... are you denying that they are scumbags..?

Have heart though left wing lemmings. It will be much sweeter watching your death throes as more TRUTH about your "glorious leaders" emerge.

Yeah.

You guys got totally pnkd.

For months, we kept hearing about this "October Surprise" coming about Hillary's emails. And just as they were about to be leaked (by the Russian government), the Access Hollywood tape came out.

Given the choice between sex and, well, any other topic, you know what the public will focus on.

And that's all we'll be talking about until election day.

The rubes and amateurs at the top of the GOP - most of all, the cross between Lyndon LaRouche and Andrew Dice Clay running for President - were totally outmaneuvered.

It was brilliant.

Payback by the media.

Part of the reason that the wikileaks have little meaning right now is that the media is deliberately paying back Trump for his attempt to use the media to screen his birther change. He refused to answer "why" and that was that for Trump and the media.

The media is opaquing the wikileaks in a fog of everything else. Trump brought this on himself.

Forum List

Back