WikiLeaks: U.S. Overthrow Of Syria Planned Before Arab Spring...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
ISIS is no shocking coincidence. It was well-funded, armed, and planned by someone. And guess who that someone was?

Diplomatic cables and statements by officials counteract propaganda on Syria

In his new book, “The WikiLeaks Files,” Julian Assange writes that the United States had planned to overthrow Syria long before the 2011 uprising and current proxy war against the government of Bashar al-Assad.

A chapter in the book references a 2006 diplomatic cable from the U.S. Ambassador to Syria, William Roebuck, which discusses a plan to force the Syrian government to overreact to perceived threats as the orchestrated Arab Spring unfolded.

Assange writes:

That plan was to use a number of different factors to create paranoia within the Syrian government; to push it to overreact, to make it fear there’s a coup… so in theory it says “We have a problem with Islamic extremists crossing over the border with Iraq, and we’re taking actions against them to take this information and make the Syrian government look weak, the fact that it is dealing with Islamic extremists at all.”

Arab Spring Engineered by “Color Revolution” NGOs

According to the establishment media and Western historians the so-called Arab Spring that swept the Middle East and North Africa in 2011 was a spontaneous reaction to corrupt and tyrannical governments in the region.

In April, 2001, however, The New York Times reported the demonstrations and riots were nurtured by the United States and a panoply of “color revolution” NGOs,...

More:
Overthrow of Syria Planned Before Arab Spring

Certainly not gonna hear about this in the corrupt American Government/Corporate Media. Most Americans are still oblivious to the fact ISIS was a combined American/Saudi Arabian/British creation. All to kill Assad in Syria. I hate to use the term 'Sheeple', i know it's overused. But most of the American People really are Sheeple.

conspiracy theories stat!

Read Pnac which was penned by zionst jews and signed by lots of Zionist in and around Washington. This was all planned out before 911, why do you think we needed a 911 !!

Read Pnac which was penned by zionst jews and signed by lots of Zionist in and around Washington. This was all planned out before 911, why do you think we needed a 911 !!
read it long ago it was bullshit then it's BullShit now

Well I don't think so, it was BS it wouldn't be playing out so well would it. I think we talked all about 911 on the conspiracy forum.

I read Pnac-------it had nothing to do with a war with either Iraq or Syria. You needed 9-11-01 so your sluts could dance and eat maamoul, and ULULATE-----
and shriek ALLAHUAKBAAAARRRR

Well I don't think so, it was BS it wouldn't be playing out so well would it. I think we talked all about 911 on the conspiracy forum.
since you don't think you see that it's not playing at all.

I read Pnac-------it had nothing to do with a war with either Iraq or Syria. You needed 9-11-01 so your sluts could dance and eat maamoul, and ULULATE-----

Like you read it, how many pages was it? The Neoconservative Hit List: Iraq, Libya and now Syria? A Plan for Global US Military Supremacy | New Eastern Outlook

and you have the Clean Break document. All planed before 911.

what PLANNED by PNAC is "playing out so well"?? were they as good as NOSTRADAMAS?

Like you read it, how many pages was it? The Neoconservative Hit List: Iraq, Libya and now Syria? A Plan for Global US Military Supremacy | New Eastern Outlook

I did I'm under no duress to prove it to you.
in fact the onus is on you to prove your claim.
in the last 14 years you asshats have epically failed to do so.

Planned------that was my question-----what was PLANNED? I do not even remember how many pages there were in Steinbeck's EAST OF EDEN------and
I read that book at least three times

Just like the Protocols, they come back after they write stuff and claim it was penned by someone else. Israel says its all anti-Semitic. Hilarious, so predicable.

Your a Zionist , it doesn't matter what you say. Believe you me, O'Neil is dead, they made sure of that. They wont let it be proved, they made sure of that. If anyone really came out with proof they'd be stuck by a car and called an anti-Semite. See how that works. Israel has no problem with human sacrifices. They have killed their own to further their cause.

Last edited:
Just like the Protocols, they come back after they write stuff and claim it was penned by someone else. Israel says its all anti-Semitic. Hilarious, so predicable.

what in "The Protocols" do you find prescient?

Your a Zionist , it doesn't matter what you say.
quote button broken?
your Zionist claim is also false.

Forum List

Back