WikiLeaks: U.S. Overthrow Of Syria Planned Before Arab Spring...

Just like the Protocols, they come back after they write stuff and claim it was penned by someone else. Israel says its all anti-Semitic. Hilarious, so predicable.

what in "The Protocols" do you find prescient?
I think she means these
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting of Jewish leaders discussing their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies

Read Pnac which was penned by zionst jews and signed by lots of Zionist in and around Washington. This was all planned out before 911, why do you think we needed a 911 !!

I read Pnac-------it had nothing to do with a war with either Iraq or Syria. You needed 9-11-01 so your sluts could dance and eat maamoul, and ULULATE-----
and shriek ALLAHUAKBAAAARRRR

Like you read it, how many pages was it? The Neoconservative Hit List: Iraq, Libya and now Syria? A Plan for Global US Military Supremacy | New Eastern Outlook

and you have the Clean Break document. All planed before 911.
I did I'm under no duress to prove it to you.

Your a Zionist , it doesn't matter what you say.
in fact the onus is on you to prove your claim.
in the last 14 years you asshats have epically failed to do so.
quote button broken?
your Zionist claim is also false.

Daws-----in islamonazi lingo------ALL BAD PERSONS AND THINGS ARE
"Zionist"

conspiracy theories stat!

WikiLeaks is Conspiracy Fact.
nothing you post is fact .
as many time as you've had your ass handed to you for posting total bullshit ,you aught to no that by now.

You wish. :laugh:
nope, fact unlike your shit.

It's not me dummie. It's WikiLeaks. And it's all facts.
you posted it, its yours .
try to take some responsibility for what you post.

as many time as you've had your ass handed to you for posting total bullshit ,you aught to no that by now.

And lay off the sauce kid.:booze:
I don't drink anymore and I have Hemorrhoids older than you.
more proof of your inability to post fact.

Well then learn how to spell for God's sake. You post like an ignorant fuckwit. And again, WikiLeaks is all fact. You're the one doing all the lying.

Just like the Protocols, they come back after they write stuff and claim it was penned by someone else. Israel says its all anti-Semitic. Hilarious, so predicable.

what in "The Protocols" do you find prescient?
I think she means these
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. The Protocols purports to document the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting of Jewish leaders discussing their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies

GOODY!!!!!! when do we start???????????. How does one subvert
the morals of gentiles? -------is it JAZZ MUSIC, JEANS, or APHRODISIAC
CHEWING GUM???

Well then learn how to spell for God's sake. You post like an ignorant fuckwit. And again, WikiLeaks is all fact. You're the one doing all the lying.

try reading their citations-------also the work of ILLITERATES-------there is something called URBAN LEGEND------a kinda blog------the writers are illiterates along the lines of Penelope. I get the impression that they are persons of ---not USA origin

WiilLeaks is fantasy------the quotations cited by ASSANGE (spelling) do not have
real meaning-------approximately----'someone' said----"something" is going to happen in Syria <<<< as proof that Great Britain brought war to Syria

try reading their citations-------also the work of ILLITERATES-------there is something called URBAN LEGEND------a kinda blog------the writers are illiterates along the lines of Penelope. I get the impression that they are persons of ---not USA origin

Maybe? But that particular wanker is one my weird stalkers. I have a couple on this Board. He or she hangs on my every word. Stalks all of my posts. Probably my dumbest stalker though.

I usually just laugh at em. But some days i do get in the mood to engage and savagely rip em. However today's not one of those days. So i'll just let em stalk away. Got other things to do.

WiilLeaks is fantasy------the quotations cited by ASSANGE (spelling) do not have
real meaning-------approximately----'someone' said----"something" is going to happen in Syria <<<< as proof that Great Britain brought war to Syria

WikiLeaks is anything but fantasy. What your Government does or doesn't tell you is the fantasy.

oh no not the spell Nazi because I'm getting my ass handed to me again ploy.
not one thing I've ever posted is a lie, you, if you were honest , could not say the same.

Last edited:

not one thing I eve posted is a lie, you, if you were honest , could not say the same.

Seriously dunce, you suck. The more you post, the more you make a fool of yourself. Why don't you take a timeout. You're done. Bye.

Maybe? But that particular wanker is one my weird stalkers. I have a couple on this Board. He or she hangs on my every word. Stalks all of my posts. Probably my dumbest stalker though.

I usually just laugh at em. But some days i do get in the mood to engage and savagely rip em. However today's not one of those days. So i'll just let em stalk away. Got other things to do.
paulie is lying, no one who calls him on his bullshit is a stalker.
and as shown he can 't savagely rip a decent fart ,let alone an adult poster.

not one thing I eve posted is a lie, you, if you were honest , could not say the same.

Seriously dunce, you suck. The more you post, the more you make a fool of yourself. Why don't you take a timeout. You're done. Bye.
your stand by ploy !
now you're getting desperate .

Ha, i hope you are hitting the sauce hard. Because otherwise, one would have to conclude that you are just a real dumb individual. Seriously, take a timeout from your weird stalking. Just stop typing and observe what the intelligent adults are saying. You'll learn something. Try it.

your stand by ploy !

Come on, now you're just crackin us up. Go to timeout kid. A little friendly advice for ya.

Ha, i hope you are hitting the sauce hard. Because otherwise, one would have to conclude that you are just a real dumb individual. Seriously, take a timeout from your weird stalking. Just stop typing and observe what the intelligent adults are saying. You'll learn something. Try it.
you just can't keep from lying your ass off.
you are neither intelligent or adult.

your stand by ploy !

Come on, now you're just crackin us up. Go to timeout kid. A little friendly advice for ya.
who's us paulie?
since you have no friends on line or in real life, I can only conclude "we is an imaginary group of non sentient cardboard cut outs.

Forum List

Back