WikiLeaks: U.S. Overthrow Of Syria Planned Before Arab Spring...

Was reading the interview at RT. Assange just confirms what we know.

It's not Alex Jones. It's not George or Art Bell shit although I'm a fan and they have been proven right more often than wrong.

It's real.

Right, WikiLeaks is only about fact. It has the evidence to back up all of its claims.

ROFLMAO----"someone said ----'something is going to happen in Syria' ""
LOL things have been "happening" in Syria for decades

thousands of years actually

Of course you are right-----I think GLASS was invented
in ASSYRIA---------and-----JONAH -----got spit out on the beach
somewhere over there ---------and Cleopatra's ancestors. ANTIOCHUS??

It's not Alex Jones. It's not George or Art Bell shit although I'm a fan and they have been proven right more often than wrong.

It's real.

Right, WikiLeaks is only about fact. It has the evidence to back up all of its claims.

That one that I read. From the Ambassador basically laying out the game plan to use Sunni vs Shia is more than damning.

And God help me now that I am really starting to understand the divide, I am beginning to really understand why Iran wants a nuke to keep all the Sunni mother trucking crazies at bay.

Israel is a side dish. Johnny nada. Just a chest thumping moment like before the Rock enters an WCW ring and thumps his chest.

Now I know a lot of Persians. Many are friends. Once you understand the Sunni/Shia divide and that our governments are backing the lunatic homicidal Sunnis........you wake up with a different point of view on life.

If you are just waking up to the sunni/shia divide------I am almost 50 years ahead of you. I was not yet quite 20-----MANY MANY years ago when I encountered both sunnis and Shiites-------newly arrived in the USA ------in one place. I was a delight to young docs from south east asia ---and Iran and arab countries-----I AM SHORT-------the big giant Germanic and Scandanavian types in that part of the USA FRIGHTENED THEM -------sunnis (Pakistani muslims mostly sunni }
HATE Iranians---(virtually all of them were Shiite) It took about a year before I
got it pieced together Pakistani sunnis even hate Pakistani Shiites. The good
news was everyone was EAGER to tell me about their GLORIOUS HISTORY-----
I listened and I learned. It was not at all long before my FIRST inclination was
to -------consider the Shiites the "underdog"----so they had my sympathy----but in
time I did learn more. -------Shiite hatred is just as MALIGNANT as is sunni
hatred and----IRANIANS are technologically LIGHT years ahead of the overwhelming majority of sunnis who are so backward that they are illiterate.---
things have improved over time-----but even now it is probably true that the majority
of sunnis of the world are illiterate. The downside for Shiites is that they are
in the minority. For the record------the real malignant hatred is IRANIANS HATE
ARABS ---------Iranian humor consists of idiot things arabs do. -----your anti-sunni bias is illconceived but I do understand how you got it.. Everytime an Iranian politician claims "we feel a responsibility to the 'palestinians' " ------I laugh-----
Iranians I encountered would not sit at the same cafeteria table with an arab.
Keep in mind------My early experience pre dates 1979. Iran is dangerous----
based on the AMBITIONS OF THE AYATOILETS

It's real.

That one that I read. From the Ambassador basically laying out the game plan to use Sunni vs Shia is more than damning.

And God help me now that I am really starting to understand the divide, I am beginning to really understand why Iran wants a nuke to keep all the Sunni mother trucking crazies at bay.

Israel is a side dish. Johnny nada. Just a chest thumping moment like before the Rock enters an WCW ring and thumps his chest.

Now I know a lot of Persians. Many are friends. Once you understand the Sunni/Shia divide and that our governments are backing the lunatic homicidal Sunnis........you wake up with a different point of view on life.

I agree we are on the wrong side of the coin.

you are not even willing to admit what "the coin" is

No problem we should befriend Iran,

No its just that they are allies of Lebanon and Syria and Israel can't stand it. Light years ahead in brains yes, and the Arab gulf states are jealous. Iranians are much more progressive and much more compassionate which is why they give to the Palestinians, and also they hate what Israel is doing to them. Israel wants a greater Israel and Iran is keeping them from attaining it, and they thought Lebanon would be a cake walk, until Hezbollah, well now Hezbollah is a fixture there. Deal with it. PS: Iran does not want a nuclear weapon, wouldn't blame them if they did though with the way Israel and the US talks about them.

It's real.

If you are just waking up to the sunni/shia divide------I am almost 50 years ahead of you. I was not yet quite 20-----MANY MANY years ago when I encountered both sunnis and Shiites-------newly arrived in the USA ------in one place. I was a delight to young docs from south east asia ---and Iran and arab countries-----I AM SHORT-------the big giant Germanic and Scandanavian types in that part of the USA FRIGHTENED THEM -------sunnis (Pakistani muslims mostly sunni }
HATE Iranians---(virtually all of them were Shiite) It took about a year before I
I listened and I learned. It was not at all long before my FIRST inclination was
to -------consider the Shiites the "underdog"----so they had my sympathy----but in
hatred and----IRANIANS are technologically LIGHT years ahead of the overwhelming majority of sunnis who are so backward that they are illiterate.---
things have improved over time-----but even now it is probably true that the majority
of sunnis of the world are illiterate. The downside for Shiites is that they are
ARABS ---------Iranian humor consists of idiot things arabs do. -----your anti-sunni bias is illconceived but I do understand how you got it.. Everytime an Iranian politician claims "we feel a responsibility to the 'palestinians' " ------I laugh-----

It's real.

No its just that they are allies of Lebanon and Syria and Israel can't stand it. Light years ahead in brains yes, and the Arab gulf states are jealous. Iranians are much more progressive and much more compassionate which is why they give to the Palestinians, and also they hate what Israel is doing to them. Israel wants a greater Israel and Iran is keeping them from attaining it, and they thought Lebanon would be a cake walk, until Hezbollah, well now Hezbollah is a fixture there. Deal with it. PS: Iran does not want a nuclear weapon, wouldn't blame them if they did though with the way Israel and the US talks about them.

hilarious stupidity and of course; something you just cant back up with anything resembling a fact

It's real.

hilarious stupidity and of course; something you just cant back up with anything resembling a fact

WRONG----Penelope can provide HUNDREDS of citations----she just parroted the current Islamo Nazi partyline--------you can even find it on the WHITE SUPREMACIST SITES. You want another laugh-----here it is>>>>Iran is protecting Yemen from SAUDI ARABIAN AGGRESSION !!!!! Keep in mind----
it is true that AL QAEIDA has Yemeni origin-----Osama was actually Yemeni in ancestry which means his FAMILY is in Yemen-----extended family-------for Yemenis-------extended family EXTENDS----to-----infinity removed and loyalties to
family is also infinite -----sorta----until the feud starts. Osama did have a very
strong desire to get his grubby sunni hands on the black rock-------Iranians
have an even greater desire to get the rock-------it is a very complex situation
but for more insight----talk to a Yemeni. -----that's a YEMENI-----not a Yemenite---
Yemenite means jew. We got both in the USA and Iranians-<<< LOTS----both
the muslim and the jewish version are called IRANIANS---in the USA

Forum List

Back