WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

What 'Atom Bomb' can Wikileaks actually drop?

Wiki has exposed the DNC rigged their elections, exposed the Clinton / DNC / Obama administration corruption, lies, scandals, collusion, etc...Wiki has exposed the Democrats / DNC are a bunch of sexist, racist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites. Wiki has already exposed the Obama administration as the most lawless in US history, the Clintons to be the largest Crime Syndicate in US history, and Liberals have since proven that THEY could care less about any of it. I don't think there is one thing left that Assange can show - not even a video of Hillary putting a gun up to Vince foster's head and blowing his brains out - that would make 1 bit of difference to Obama, the DOJ, or to die hard liberals.

What 'Atom Bomb' can Wikileaks actually drop?

Wiki has exposed the DNC rigged their elections, exposed the Clinton / DNC / Obama administration corruption, lies, scandals, collusion, etc...Wiki has exposed the Democrats / DNC are a bunch of sexist, racist, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites. Wiki has already exposed the Obama administration as the most lawless in US history, the Clintons to be the largest Crime Syndicate in US history, and Liberals have since proven that THEY could care less about any of it. I don't think there is one thing left that Assange can show - not even a video of Hillary putting a gun up to Vince foster's head and blowing his brains out - that would make 1 bit of difference to Obama, the DOJ, or to die hard liberals.

True, although the stuff with FBI clearly shifted some voters. Her poll numbers have been in free-fall since. One more hammer blow like that and I think she's done. She simply cannot afford much more, as her margin is razor thin already..

I'd agree that the die hard libs would vote for her no matter what. if she shot a baby on live TV a good portion wouldn't give a single shit. They want so hard to believe she isn't a POS and that their side fights the good fight that they shut their brains off a long time ago. It's the undecideds/independents that would be moved.

Do I think this is true anyhow? no, probably not. but if it is, and she finally gets her comeuppance I will laugh until my nuts literally fall off....

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
4Chan? Really? I'm afraid I'll have to pass on your offer, gilt-edged though it clearly is.

It's a hangout for teenage boys.

It's pretty obvious. I wonder why Assange never leaks anything about the Republicans or Trump. Hmmmm.......

More secure severs, you are a little slow.

Maybe you're just a little stupid.

Russia Hack of U.S. Politics Bigger Than Disclosed, Includes GOP
Russia hack of U.S. politics bigger than disclosed, includes Republicans

Hacks of OPM databases compromised 22.1 million people, federal authorities say
"""Two major breaches last year of U.S. government databases holding personnel records and security-clearance files exposed sensitive information about at least 22.1 million people, including not only federal employees and contractors but their families and friends, U.S. officials said Thursday."""

It's pretty obvious. I wonder why Assange never leaks anything about the Republicans or Trump. Hmmmm.......

"""Two major breaches last year of U.S. government databases holding personnel records and security-clearance files exposed sensitive information about at least 22.1 million people, including not only federal employees and contractors but their families and friends, U.S. officials said Thursday."""

So now you believe its the Russians? Can you liberals publish a position paper?

Well, so far Brazille and DWS got fired due to WikiLeaks. tee-hee. That ain't nuttin' Sanders supporters got kicked in the teeth. They trashed Catholics and needy Latino.

wonder what time zone NOV 05? soon it is the 5th in Asia?
or do they use ZERO or GMT?

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Wrong. Libs were lathering and frothing up when assange was sending out the afghan and iraq war files.

New massive release to put Iraq War and WikiLeaks in spotlight - CNN.com

So they released these AFTER the election of Obama and Bush was safely retired to painting portraits in Dallas....I see......hmmmm.

You said the GOP servers are more secure, didn't you?

There is no such thing as a secure server. None. You are slow. As James Comey said a couple of years ago, it's not about if, but when.

fuseaux.gif

You said the GOP servers are more secure, didn't you?

There is no such thing as a secure server. None. You are slow. As James Comey said a couple of years ago, it's not about if, but when.

So why are the govt servers that entail classified info encrypted with over 20 layers of redundancy while a personal server is not?

Come on man, just because a bunch of fanatics, which is what a great deal of what Trump supporters are, show up rallies doesn't signal how many votes he is going to get. Hillary is going to crush the woman and minority votes. It isn't even going to be close.
Lately some polls are showing Trump with the same female support Romney got, but blacks are not ar same levels for Hillary and Trump is way up on men, especially white men.

If you think that Hillarys criminal activities have no impact on female and minority votes, that is fairly racist of you.

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
They may be accurate and authentic...but they could use a proof reader.

Come on man, just because a bunch of fanatics, which is what a great deal of what Trump supporters are, show up rallies doesn't signal how many votes he is going to get. Hillary is going to crush the woman and minority votes. It isn't even going to be close.
Lately some polls are showing Trump with the same female support Romney got, but blacks are not ar same levels for Hillary and Trump is way up on men, especially white men.

If you think that Hillarys criminal activities have no impact on female and minority votes, that is fairly racist of you.

How is it racist of me? Why would Latinos and Blacks vote for Trump? The guy that called Latinos in murders and rapist, and has a history of being discriminatory to Blacks? Really? Are you going to play this game? The KKK isn't endorsing Trump because of his idea to raise Tariffs.

Forum List

Back