WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

When nothing happens when will the next bombshell will you claim is coming? The 6th, 7th and 8th?
Bombshells already cometh. The people only care about handouts and vote for the one who'll give them the most present. Ignorance of the fact that the ones we take from will leave and there will be no one to take from in the future to pay for their gifts.

Try that when your nominee paid a dime in income taxes for the last 30 years.

This double sided bullshit has to stop

First of all, you made that up. Second, name Democrats who have paid more taxes then they had to

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.

Thank you! I totally agree! I am also sick of their lying twisted shit. I'll be glad when November 9 gets here.

Since when does "lying twisted shit" bother you?

:wtf:

Okay, then please provide "credible" proof of when and where I have lied.

Read any of your bizarre OP posts and the ridiculous crap you make up

What have I made up?

Listen to all the desperation,all the fear disguised by these turds. 4 days and it's over. Then the cows come home for good. Clinton will do something drastic, the dim scum will riot, the police will smash them.

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.
Whats that have to do with anything? You're off on some tangent about marriage, kids, sports, Trump and church.

We're talking about something very explosive that could involve pedophiles, human trafficking and a host of other crimes.

This is way to creepy if it is true

Thank you! I totally agree! I am also sick of their lying twisted shit. I'll be glad when November 9 gets here.

What have I made up?

"The FBI is Trumpland." This is the FBI that declined to prosecute Hillary the first time when it would have possibly derailed her nomination. Them not being 100% on your side is not their being "Trumpland," you made it up

"Will Comey Cost Hillary the Presidency" Clearly Hillary had not won the Presidency so you made up that would be the "sole" reason and you don't know what the evidence is that it's "malfeasance"

You have threads on practically every page of history you started on ridiculous crap you made up. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since all of them are the same

What have I made up?

"The FBI is Trumpland." This is the FBI that declined to prosecute Hillary the first time when it would have possibly derailed her nomination. Them not being 100% on your side is not their being "Trumpland," you made it up

"Will Comey Cost Hillary the Presidency" Clearly Hillary had not won the Presidency so you made up that would be the "sole" reason and you don't know what the evidence is that it's "malfeasance"

You have threads on practically every page of history you started on ridiculous crap you made up. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since all of them are the same

In other words, since you disagree with my posts - they must be lies? Hilarious - and predictable!

What have I made up?

In other words, since you disagree with my posts - they must be lies? Hilarious - and predictable!

They are lies because you make them up. You aren't posting them as opinions, you post them as statements of fact and can't prove shit because what you make up is so ridiculous

I'm done with October surprises. I don't want to hear anymore WikiLeaks and I don't want to hear about women making accusations against Trump. In fact, I'm ignoring the media in October from now on. After more than a year of speeches, vetting and debates I'm guessing most informed people are ready to vote before the conventions.

Try that when your nominee paid a dime in income taxes for the last 30 years.
To that, little Lakota would reply: Please provide credible proof that he hasn't paid a dime in income taxes.

Or he would if he had any integrity or interest in the truth.

But since he is a fanatical Democrat, he has neither. He's only interested in destroying anyone who opposes what he wants.

I think the whole trickle out of information by WikiLeaks back fired on them. They thought by trickling out info it would keep people's attention on the subject and build to something, instead people have just gotten tired of the steady stream of crap and have begun to just ignore it and move on... whether the stuff is true or not.

What have I made up?

In other words ( a famous shill phrase btw) You lie every post you make.

It's ok, in 4 days the fear and the pretending and the desperation will all come to a head.

What have I made up?

It's ok, in 4 days the fear and the pretending and the desperation will all come to a head.

Really? Prove it.

What have I made up?

Really? Prove it.
As already proven, by you and the other coward shills, no amount of proof will suffice for you horrific lairs.

OMG!! ESCALATION! ATOMBBOMBSHELL!

you never learn, gullible trumptard.

if this dump happens....
Yeah, because none of the other Wikileaks material has had any impact on the elections, you fucking idiot.
the fbi letter had nothing to do with wikileaks. 99% of OMG WIKILEAKBOMBSHELLS on this board were laughable duds, hey. just like you.

I totally agree Odium. This info should have been out much sooner, and since they already have announced that it is coming then they should release it now. Let's assume that it turns out to be all the proof they claim, and Hellary wins, which is still the most likely scenario. They are essentially letting a known criminal assume the office, and forcing an extensive and drawn out series of events to occur to remove her from the White House.

if any of this shit is true, it will make House of Cards look like a Disney After School Special.
According to some, Wikileaks was asked by some American LEOs to not publish when they had originally planned to as it would interfere with their ongoing investigation.

But, again according to the claims, there are some in the NYPD who will announce this stuff before the elections no matter what.

And maybe it is true, maybe it is not. Maybe it was said sincerely but circumstances will change their minds later as the day arrives?

All I know is that so far Wikileaks has had a huge impact on the election, nothing they have claimed has turned out to be falsifiable and other than being later on one release than they had first planned, they have delivered the bombs as promised.

the fbi letter had nothing to do with wikileaks. 99% of OMG WIKILEAKBOMBSHELLS on this board were laughable duds, hey. just like you.
You idiot, you cannot know that the Wikileaks information had no role in Comey reopening the investigations.

Again, you lose because you are a lying hack jack ass.

Listen to all the desperation,all the fear disguised by these turds. 4 days and it's over. Then the cows come home for good. Clinton will do something drastic, the dim scum will riot, the police will smash them.
Looking forward to Tuesday. You WILL be here for the party, right? You won't run away, will you?

When nothing happens when will the next bombshell will you claim is coming? The 6th, 7th and 8th?
on all of them days, of course. and they will by hydrogen bombs, MOABs, neutron bombs, and a new special kind of astonishingly excellent bomb yet to be invented.
And the liberals all say "oogah, boogah, hoobah, hoobah, nothing to see here!" like the stupid apes that they are.

Forum List

Back