Wikipedia Changes Its Article on Benford's Law (Election Fraud Detection)

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The obvious fraud in the election has been exposed again and again. Leftists are in panic mode, trying to re-determine the effectiveness of statistical techniques in detecting fraud.

Let's see...

EmG1PW1WoAAkPEl

Three numbers rising in a row in frequency. That seems legit...

I wonder if they forgot that professional analysts don't get their information from wikipedia. Benford's law has been invoked as evidence of fraud before in Iranian election of 2009.

Last edited:
The obvious fraud in the election has been exposed again and again. Leftists are in panic mode, trying to re-determine the effectiveness of statistical techniques in detecting fraud.

And the reason is obvious...

EmG1PW1WoAAkPEl

I wonder if they forgot that professional analysts don't get their information from wikipedia.

Too bad for them I archived Benford's Law earlier today.

And the reason is obvious...

EmG1PW1WoAAkPEl

I wonder if they forgot that professional analysts don't get their information from wikipedia.

Too bad for them I archived Benford's Law earlier today.

It was changed earlier IIRC yesterday.

But you can just click the history or tap into internet archive to view the old page.

These people as always, are devoted to evil, fraud and distraction.

Forum List

Back