Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a picture of a man holding two geese was actually taken after road kill LOL ya sure

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a viral picture of a man walking down the street while holding two geese was actually taken after the birds were hit by a car.

Ohio wildlife officials reveal details behind SHOCK photo of man dragging dead geese through streets​

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw fields a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. Ive seen sparrow and hawks and mice road kill but never a goose

Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a viral picture of a man walking down the street while holding two geese was actually taken after the birds were hit by a car.

Ohio wildlife officials reveal details behind SHOCK photo of man dragging dead geese through streets​

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. They're protected in some areas cuz of the conservation reserve. Ive never seen a road kill goose

Seems geese get hit by cars a lot

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw fields a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. Ive seen sparrow and hawks and mice road kill but never a goose

The fact that you MAGAts are so obsessed with this story shows how deranged and fucked up all of you are. Seriously.

Trump is going to lose so badly in November. You imbeciles better prepare for the worst.

democrats are in full cover up mode and the MSM will gladly carry their water.

Their policies suck.

The outlet was informed by authorities that there is no evidence to suggest the man is either an immigrant, Haitian or had plans to eat the birds.

1726414149430.png

The fact that you MAGAts are so obsessed with this story shows how deranged and fucked up all of you are. Seriously.

Trump is going to lose so badly in November. You imbeciles better prepare for the worst.
Then why do you TDS people put him on the news every day for the past 10 years
We like this story b/c you guys could care less about crime and assaults by illegals but this goose story has "you" guys in a dither.

Did they go back, pick them up and carry them down the road?

:laugh:

Why not?

When we were living in SC my wife hit a deer and even before the tow truck got there two good old boys in a pickup stopped and asked here "are you going to keep that?"

What you deliberately leave is of course is the fact the geese in question were killed a car. But hey, what does the truth matter to piece of shit LYING MAGA MAGGOT like you

Forum List

Back