Will anyone ever remember who Hillary was after november?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I want to know what is going to happen to her after november. Will she do a book tour? How will she pay off her debts that she has acquired? Will anyone ever ever remember her?

I remember a hang nail I had in 1980, so yeah people will remember her.

image.jpeg
She'll be remembered forever when the Hillary presidential dollar comes out. Suck on it, wingnuts. :biggrin:
Yes, we have no doubt you will remember her...

She'll probably just go back to secretly running the world through the Clinton Foundation like you rubes are convinced she does.

I don't know why. With no power, who will donate to that phony fund? Once she loses, Bills speaking fees will go from $400,000 to about $25,000, and he'll have to speak for about two hours.

She'll probably just go back to secretly running the world through the Clinton Foundation like you rubes are convinced she does.

I don't know why. With no power, who will donate to that phony fund? Once she loses, Bills speaking fees will go from $400,000 to about $25,000, and he'll have to speak for about two hours.
If she loses she'll have Trump, a big supporter of the Clinton Foundation, to do her bidding.

Forum List

Back