Will Barack kill Abubakar Shekau?

He should say no more on the subject...let others (military) take the credit...in a matter of fact manner...and let the details speak for themselves.

Drones would do the job...but I would prefer several thrusts to the neck...up close and personal.

Drone bomb Abubakar Shekau and take out the 72 virgins he has with him, too, eh?

Drones would do the job...but I would prefer several thrusts to the neck...up close and personal.

It's good to violate the borders of sovereign nations, international law, and the U.S. Constitution. (Treaties are binding.) Obama is above mere laws, he is god....

Looks like the libs would prefer he golfs and remains mammas boy.

We have no business interfering in Nigeria. If we do kill Shekau - do we eradicate all of Boca Hiram ? You know he has umpteen subordinates as ignorant, and savage as himself! Why not go after all the radical muslim groups in the world? We need a consistent policy.

What has Nigeria ever done for us? We are too broke to police the ungrateful world! If you want to declare war on radical Islam then let us kill them all :eusa_whistle:

obama has sent 20 hostage negotiators. Of all the stupid things to do this ranks right up there at the top. I surely hope that this utter fool is doing more and not saying anything about it.

We have no business interfering in Nigeria. If we do kill Shekau - do we eradicate all of Boca Hiram ? You know he has umpteen subordinates as ignorant, and savage as himself! Why not go after all the radical muslim groups in the world? We need a consistent policy.

What has Nigeria ever done for us? We are too broke to police the ungrateful world! If you want to declare war on radical Islam then let us kill them all :eusa_whistle:

I have been, am, and will be...down wid dat.

Angelina Jolie is calling for the blood of Shekau...that should get Obabble to man up...show he's got a bigger dick than Brad Pitt.

Forum List

Back