Will Biden be ready to lose Afghanistan?

The difference is at least Biden will consult with NATO allies before making that decision.
You’re an idiot. NATO is the United States with some token add on forces from other countries. They wouldn’t be able to find their ass from a hole in the ground without the US.

NATO is the United states you say yet they are called NATO not the US.
I can see your problem , you like to see what you want. Reality is a funny thing

You should leave before you embarass yourself anymore.

I thought we shoulda let Afghanistan 10 years ago, maybe 20. It won't matter when we eventually leave, next week, next year, 10 years, 50 years, whatever. That place will revert to what is was before we got there, and we are wasting time, money, and blood every minute that we stay.

Well, the reason always given was that we could not let the Taliban take over again because they would allow al quada to set up shop there again.

The difference is at least Biden will consult with NATO allies before making that decision.
You’re an idiot. NATO is the United States with some token add on forces from other countries. They wouldn’t be able to find their ass from a hole in the ground without the US.

I can see your problem , you like to see what you want. Reality is a funny thing
Reality:
8521.jpeg

Reality:
8521.jpeg
in reality what you mean to say is that US spends more money and has the largest GDP. It doesn't mean that the US owns NATO. Yes when the US talks they listen. Contributions are based on GDP and obvious the US leads. China is 2nd but then again they are not in NATO.

"NATO's essential purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of its members through political and military means,"

It is a co-op and they cooperate with one another. That is my point. The US does not own them.

A good article that clearly illustrates the bad situation America faces.

The bad situation we face is having a CIC like Joe Biden:

• We are out to contain mighty China, a peer competitor with four times our population.

• We are containing Vladimir Putin's Russia, whose strategic arsenal is comparable to our own.

• Our national debt is now larger than our national economy.

• We are running deficits unseen since the late days of World War II.

• A migrant invasion appears to be shaping up on our 2,000-mile Southern border.

• Our country is as divided as it has been since the Civil War. And we seek to remain the nation that writes the rules for the world order in the 21st century.

Something's gotta give.

View attachment 459362
Biden can just do what Trump was too afraid to go thru with......just declare victory and have the troops come home.....

You guys seemed to love that option when Trump proposed doing it....

Forum List

Back