🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
As a black person and an active member of a black Christian church your OP is pretty much targeted dead center at me.

With that said, I can tell you this, although we're not too enthused with the whole gay marriage thing, we aren't appalled by it either, and we certainly AREN'T even THINKING about running to the GOP. That party simply doesn't speak to us, not in its current form at least. In fact, we mostly feel that its actively against us with their seemingly racist rhetoric and voter suppression tactics. You people have A LOT of work to do, if you're hoping to have blacks come to your party in any significant numbers.

Well the racist/bigoted far left posters are checking in..
MarcATL is anything but racist. He is a proud Black man who stands up for his people.

All members of the far left religion are racist, his own post shows how racist he is. Thus in turn showing how racist you are.

However that is typical of being far left.

Obama and the far left has done more harm than good, but hey keep the propaganda going, one day even you may believe it.
You are just playing the race card. Neither of us are racists.

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
As a black person and an active member of a black Christian church your OP is pretty much targeted dead center at me.

With that said, I can tell you this, although we're not too enthused with the whole gay marriage thing, we aren't appalled by it either, and we certainly AREN'T even THINKING about running to the GOP. That party simply doesn't speak to us, not in its current form at least. In fact, we mostly feel that its actively against us with their seemingly racist rhetoric and voter suppression tactics. You people have A LOT of work to do, if you're hoping to have blacks come to your party in any significant numbers.

MarcATL is anything but racist. He is a proud Black man who stands up for his people.

All members of the far left religion are racist, his own post shows how racist he is. Thus in turn showing how racist you are.

However that is typical of being far left.

Obama and the far left has done more harm than good, but hey keep the propaganda going, one day even you may believe it.
You are just playing the race card. Neither of us are racists.

Just goes to prove that you can not defeat the programming of the far left ideology.

Also continuing proof that the far left is more dangerous than ISIS..

I'm curious about the wish list. From your vantage point, what do the Republicans need to do to be more attractive than the Democrats to many black voters.?
Start by cutting out the racist rhetoric and tactics.

Such as?

I'm curious about the wish list. From your vantage point, what do the Republicans need to do to be more attractive than the Democrats to many black voters.?

That's a non-answer. I'm actually curious what is on the shopping list.

Free stuff is what's on the shopping list. Isn't that obvious?

That's left-wing code for "he's a black racist."

Sounds like you folk can't even handle that.

#SMHGOP

I'm sorry I bothered you with the question.
He gave you an honest answer, you cannot deal with it.

He didn't answer jack shit. He ran away like a scared little boy.
You are another one afraid of a strong Black man.

He's the one who ran away, not me.
He answered the question. Some of us have lives and do not sit and wait for replies as you obviously do.

I'm sorry I bothered you with the question.
He gave you an honest answer, you cannot deal with it.

He didn't answer jack shit. He ran away like a scared little boy.
You are another one afraid of a strong Black man.

He's the one who ran away, not me.
He answered the question. Some of us have lives and do not sit and wait for replies as you obviously do.

He ran away like a scared little puppy dog.

Oh look! ANOTHER thread where a USMB nutter claims that blacks are just ignorant fools who believe the lies that Democrats tell them. If only Democrats would tell the truth once in a while, the GOP would be able to get more black people to vote for them.

Then we have Mac the Moderate check in with support for the OP.....only blaming the problem on generations of political correctness and giving the GOP some of the blame. If only the GOP didn't fear the PC police, they'd be able to get more black people to vote for them.

Finally, the usual cast of idiots chimes in with the "blacks will always vote for free shit, so they will always vote for Democrats" standard.

Outstanding thread of content that we have all read A MILLION FUCKING TIMES HERE ALREADY.

Imbeciles.

Oh look! ANOTHER thread where a USMB nutter claims that blacks are just ignorant fools who believe the lies that Democrats tell them. If only Democrats would tell the truth once in a while, the GOP would be able to get more black people to vote for them.

Then we have Mac the Moderate check in with support for the OP.....only blaming the problem on generations of political correctness and giving the GOP some of the blame. If only the GOP didn't fear the PC police, they'd be able to get more black people to vote for them.

Finally, the usual cast of idiots chimes in with the "blacks will always vote for free shit, so they will always vote for Democrats" standard.

Outstanding thread of content that we have all read A MILLION FUCKING TIMES HERE ALREADY.

Imbeciles.

I didn't say that blacks will always vote for free stuff. It was the lib who claimed that Republicans "refuse to do anything for blacks." Translation, Republicans refuse to give them free stuff. Democrats believe handing out free stuff is the path to electoral success. They are the ones who believe that blacks and Hispanics mindlessly vote for any scumbag who promises them free stuff.

Imbeciles.

I didn't say that blacks will always vote for free stuff. It was the lib who claimed that Republicans "refuse to do anything for blacks." Translation, Republicans refuse to give them free stuff. Democrats believe handing out free stuff is the path to electoral success. They are the ones who believe that blacks and Hispanics mindlessly vote for any scumbag who promises them free stuff.

Nope. That is bullshit.

So long as democrats convince blacks they are victims and they cannot make it with out their help, they will never leave that fucked up party.

It is too locked into their vernacular and our education system is not going to all of a sudden teach the full truth about the transatlantic slave trade. :neutral:

You asked me for examples of Republicans trash talking minorities and then you gave the perfect example. :thup:

Imbeciles.

Nope. That is bullshit.

It's the irrefutable truth, in other words.

You asked me for examples of Republicans trash talking minorities and then you gave the perfect example. :thup:

Wrong again, shit for brains.

President Obama came out in support of same sex marriage before the 2012 election, and still won 93% of the black vote.

As long as Democrats can lie blacks will vote for them.
:smoke:
Do you think that republicans are truthful? Would you like to buy a nice bridge, cheap?
It's amazing that you accept outright lies from your party and your only defense is "They both lie".
When we discover liars and cheats we get rid of them. You guys celebrate them. You all praise their imagination and their cleverness for tricking people into voting Democrat. It's what is called getting out the vote. Then once they're in office and they're caught red-handed pulling a fast one you defend them by claiming it's what they all do, or we're just making up scandals.

Forum List

Back