Will Chris Christie defeat Hillary in the prelims?

Christie isn't switching. Assuming the gop runs another tea party kisser, the dems most likely win in 2016. However, in 11 years, Christie will only be about 62. He will have time to serve a term as senator from NJ, and then fund raise. And, even that assumes that if Hill wins, and she's the odds on fav, she serves two terms.

The dems may well make Tex a battleground state by 2020. The gop will have to do something unless it wants to be surrender the House and Presidency and try for 50 senators with the deep south and west, and an occasional oddity like Olympia Snowe.

Raoul Castro might challenge Hillary and Mama Cass Christie, that would put Dems into a tizzy

Last edited:
he is talking shit about rand paul.loves obamas policies, even the rollover of bushs..
he supports the nsa spying, Afghanistan etc.
he is a moderate lib, plain and simple. with a hint of fascism :)
SO will he change his party so he is not full of shit? if he does, would he beat the terrible ex-SoS?

do Liberals even like fat people? let me guess, depending on the day? LOL

The heftiest folks live in the red states, toots:

obesity-rates-thumb-450x354-513.jpg

If Christie would run against Hillary, demonrats will suddenly remember that he's fat.

Will they suddenly remember that Hillary is white? What so they don't like black people anymore??

RACISTS!

:laugh:

that went along with my "depends on the day" in my op.lol

he is talking shit about rand paul.loves obamas policies, even the rollover of bushs..
he supports the nsa spying, Afghanistan etc.
he is a moderate lib, plain and simple. with a hint of fascism :)
SO will he change his party so he is not full of shit? if he does, would he beat the terrible ex-SoS?

do Liberals even like fat people? let me guess, depending on the day? LOL

The heftiest folks live in the red states, toots:

obesity-rates-thumb-450x354-513.jpg
[/QUO
I am not sure what that has to do with anything but ok

Chis (KRISPY KREME) Christy is a STATIST Repube. All anyone needs to know about the man. He is as bad as the Hildebeast. NO DIFFERENCE...consummate politician. NO statesman here.

The only people who like that fat slob Christie are Ann Coulter and liberals (for the moment). I don't see him getting the nomination. He's despised by too many GOPers.. even moderates..I think the DUMBAZZ establishment will throw us Jeb Boooooooooooooosh for an even worse choice. I won't vote for any of these losers.
I am extremely disappointed in MS Coulter...SHE should know better.

And? NO MORE BUSHES...they are a family of Statist CREEPS.

Last edited:
Chis (KRISPY KREME) Christy is a STATIST Repube. All anyone needs to know about the man. He is as bad as the Hildebeast. NO DIFFERENCE...consummate politician. NO statesman here.

Not true. There is a difference.

Chrispy Cream has bigger tits.

The only people who like that fat slob Christie are Ann Coulter and liberals (for the moment). I don't see him getting the nomination. He's despised by too many GOPers.. even moderates..I think the DUMBAZZ establishment will throw us Jeb Boooooooooooooosh for an even worse choice. I won't vote for any of these losers.

You are soo right! ;-)

You are soo right! ;-)

The Bushes are 'New World Order' just as Obama is. I see little difference in ANY of them.

ALL are taking the Republic down...and it will NOT stand.

You are soo right! ;-)

The Bushes are 'New World Order' just as Obama is. I see little difference in ANY of them.

That's exactly it.. I don't get about some of these people who call themselves conservatives and would vote for the STATIST candidate?! George Bush has not said one single word since leaving office no matter how many times he's been attacked by Obama and his surrogates.. but the moment illegal amnesty comes up, there he is.. endorsing Hussein Obama and STILL some people continue to cheer him on and make excuses for him. It's no different with democrats and Obama who is Bush redux x1000.

You are soo right! ;-)

That's exactly it.. I don't get about some of these people who call themselves conservatives and would vote for the STATIST candidate?! George Bush has not said one single word since leaving office no matter how many times he's been attacked by Obama and his surrogates.. but the moment illegal amnesty comes up, there he is.. endorsing Hussein Obama and STILL some people continue to cheer him on and make excuses for him. It's no different with democrats and Obama who is Bush redux x1000.

Totally agree!
I noticed that too and I lost a lot of respect for him.
I have always taken up for him because he really did overcome clot in his presidency. Could have choked him out over the patriot act, though.
It is amazing how many people stay on Obama's dick. even the bushs.. smh

You are soo right! ;-)

Dead on.

I don't get it, Mitt was a p[progressive, McCain was a liberal... The GOP has shifted in that direction for a long time, so wouldn't the GOP stick CC out as the front runner in 2016? Republicans bitch about progressive liberal policies yet they vote for Progressive liberal politicians by the masses. Bush/Mitt/McCain. All in a row even.

Christie is a pragmatic politician. He would be a better democrat party candidate than Hillary by far.

Because Jelly Juggs left the script when he verbally fellated Obama after Hurricane Sandy in the manner he did. That alone will cost him the backing of the GOP insiders. Nevermind being a NE Republican, which is effectively a Democrat in other parts of the country. I mean, he campaigned on gun control. That's not going to go over well at primary race time.

Last edited:
Krispy Kreme will get slaughtered by Hillary. The progressive liberal wing of the GOP will through all their support behind the Governor and the GOP will go down in flames once again. They just don't get it and don't have a message.

Mamma Cass Christie will take the Dem Nomination, Cuomo might give him a problem. It will be the battle of the Northeast Governors for the Dem nod

Christie will take the dem nomination.

Wouldn't he have to becom a dem first?

What makes you think Moochel isn't going to throw her hat in the ring. Do you think Maobama kept his massive organization in place for the fun of it? Those folks are addicted to the federal gravy train, they won't just walk away, look for an announcement just after the midterms.

Forum List

Back