Will Chris Christie defeat Hillary in the prelims?

If Hillary runs, she wins the White House simply because of what is between her legs. The Dem faithful will vote for her because she's their party, loads of Republican and Independent women will vote for her simply because she's a woman, and her record will have no bearing whatsoever.

It'll be historic all over again.

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....at least I hope so!! So many voted for Obama just because of his color and he'd be the 1st black president. I hope they use their brains and see how that didn't work, and voting for Hillary just because she'd be the first woman president would be just as big a mistake!

And if she does run, and happens to run against Christie, this may be the first time ever that I don't vote at all.....I can't stand either one of them!

So run Sarah, if you're worried about that "first woman" thing. :meow:

If Hillary runs, she wins the White House simply because of what is between her legs. The Dem faithful will vote for her because she's their party, loads of Republican and Independent women will vote for her simply because she's a woman, and her record will have no bearing whatsoever.

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....

I don't.

Chrispy Cream isn't getting the nomination in any event. He's pissed off too many establishment Republicans by slobbing on Obama's knob during the Hurricane Sandy thing. They'll never back him.

Krispy Kreme will get slaughtered by Hillary. The progressive liberal wing of the GOP will through all their support behind the Governor and the GOP will go down in flames once again. They just don't get it and don't have a message.

Krispy Kreme will get slaughtered by Hillary. The progressive liberal wing of the GOP will through all their support behind the Governor and the GOP will go down in flames once again. They just don't get it and don't have a message.

Mamma Cass Christie will take the Dem Nomination, Cuomo might give him a problem. It will be the battle of the Northeast Governors for the Dem nod

Last edited:

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....at least I hope so!! So many voted for Obama just because of his color and he'd be the 1st black president. I hope they use their brains and see how that didn't work, and voting for Hillary just because she'd be the first woman president would be just as big a mistake!

And if she does run, and happens to run against Christie, this may be the first time ever that I don't vote at all.....I can't stand either one of them!

So run Sarah, if you're worried about that "first woman" thing. :meow:

Ok! Good idea!!
I'm not "worried" about that first woman thing. Hell Hillary is more of a man than most men....I just worry about people actually electing her, being as big a liar as Obama is. Things wouldn't get any better.....

I'm thinking they're smarter than that....

I don't.

Ya...you're right. Nothing would surprise me anymore....

Hate to burst your bubble, Harley, but Christie all but lost my vote when he started kissing Obama's ass after Superstorm Sandy. I mean yeah, he needed the money, but a photo op?

Christie lost me long before that. I've posted this before, so i'm repeating myself....I really did like him to begin with, until he had the NJ state flags lowered at half mast for druggy Whitney Houston!! THAT pissed me off! That should only be done for hero's and people that have earned that recognition by going above and beyond. Just because she was from NJ ???? Just shows where Christie's values are.

The only people who like that fat slob Christie are Ann Coulter and liberals (for the moment). I don't see him getting the nomination. He's despised by too many GOPers.. even moderates..I think the DUMBAZZ establishment will throw us Jeb Boooooooooooooosh for an even worse choice. I won't vote for any of these losers.

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble, Harley, but Christie all but lost my vote when he started kissing Obama's ass after Superstorm Sandy. I mean yeah, he needed the money, but a photo op?

The question was whether or not Christie would switch parties and beat Hillary in a Democratic primary. You colossal imbecile.

Forum List

Back