Will Dems REALLY Make Tax Cheat, Terrorist-Connected Ellison Head of DNC for Sake of 'Diversity'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Keith Ellison’s tax cheating, scofflaw history comes back to haunt him

"Just yesterday, John Sexton
was looking at the continued effort to prop up Keith Ellison’s bid to be the next DNC chair and some of the problems he’s running into. These are not small issues, particularly when you focus on his not very distant history of 'dancing' with the Nation of Islam and the disturbing strains of antisemitism in his comments on foreign policy. But the oppo file on Ellison is considerably deeper than that and problems which plagued him in the past are coming back around during this new round of scrutiny.

As The Hill reports, Ellison’s early years were marked by problems ranging from a failure to pay a significant amount of taxes to having his drivers license suspended.

The Democrats have a case to make in terms of “diversity” and identity politics in pushing for Ellison. If they’re not going to put another woman in charge, then Ellison checks off several other boxes on the list in terms of race and religion."

Instead of finding a qualified, 'good', candidate for the job, it seems Democrats are just trying to 'check off the boxes'...

Keith Ellison’s tax cheating, scofflaw history comes back to haunt him - Hot Air

After running Hillary, their considering Ellison demonstrates the Democrats haven't learned a thing...

According to Republicans, every Democratic black man has advanced solely because of affirmative action.

That's some fine patronizing racism.

And yes, I know it's not PC these days to call out such patronizing racism, but I'm not PC, and I don't care if the PC crowd cries at me now.

According to Republicans, every Democratic black man has advanced solely because of affirmative action.

That's some fine patronizing racism.

And yes, I know it's not PC these days to call out such patronizing racism, but I'm not PC, and I don't care if the PC crowd cries at me now.

Ahem.

Forum List

Back