Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

This just gets better. Elizabeth "You Didnt Build That" Warren considering running for prez against Hillary. This would definitely pit that batshit crazy left against the batshit crazy hard left. Two less attractive women I would be hard pressed to imagine.
It doesn't matter. The Obama machine wont let either one win. From now on, it's the United States of Chocolate baby. It's payback time.

Will Elizabeth Warren challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Who would support a fake Indian.

That's right, the Democrats.

tumblr_mvygwaPjFN1qdu5t4o1_500.jpg

Warren will have her day........probably sometime after Hillary is done

Corey Booker is also on the list

Sadly... the low-information moonbat brigade would probably vote for them all...

This moonbat will vote in this order, if the candidate is on the ballot:

1. Elizabeth Warren
2. Chris Christie

No Hillary. No more Clintons.

No more political dynasties.

The Bush dynasty cost this country $5,000,000,000,000 in unnecessary wars. Bush senior promised the Saudis he would remove military bases from the Holy Lands in 1989. He lied, Americans died. Bush Junior said Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11. He lied and Americans died.

This just gets better. Elizabeth "You Didnt Build That" Warren considering running for prez against Hillary. This would definitely pit that batshit crazy left against the batshit crazy hard left. Two less attractive women I would be hard pressed to imagine.
It doesn't matter. The Obama machine wont let either one win. From now on, it's the United States of Chocolate baby. It's payback time.

Warren has been the only one to stand up and try to make the big banks not only accountable for the mortgage crisis which put this country into this "recession", she's also called for jail time and won't accept the fines that the banks want to pay, just so they can continue to do business as usual.

For starters, get "Inside Job" from Netflix and get back to us. That will relieve you from having to read reams of articles and books on this.

The banks love it when everyone thinks a minority woman with children who gets $395 a month in welfare is the downfall of our economy. THEY JUST LOVE IT.

In other words she's a class warfare clown. No wonder libs go ape shit over her. Never mind her own salary puts her in the top 1%.
Some of us actually read books rather than get our news from Netflix videos. You should try it. It will make you look less ignorant.

You really are a windbag. Most of the whites whose ancestors settled into the southwest in the mid-1800s have American Indian lineage. I'm one of them. I'm 1/8th but I'm not going to disclose the tribe because you're too stupid to know enough about the western plains tribes in the first place. Just a guess on my part.

But it was Scott Brown taking cheap shots at Elizabeth Warren that caused this media fracas in the first place. She is from Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Warren is the very epitome of left wing extremism.

You know absolutely nothing about her if that's what you think.

I know plenty about her.

Usually people that yell and scream that other people are extremists are extremists themselves.

I've posted about her actual actions, background and intentions in my posts here.

You post nothing.

You don't quote, recite, refer.

You know nothing about her except what the far right media has told you to.

She was listed as NA/minority at two colleges.

Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren?s minority status - Boston.com

The University of Pennsylvania, where Warren taught at the law school from 1987 through 1995, listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report” posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report. A spokesman for the law school did not immediately return a phone message today. The reference offers another piece of evidence that Warren was identified as a Native American as part of her professional career. Warren has said she was unaware that Harvard University, her current employer, had described her as a Native American when it was under fire for a lack of diversity on its law school faculty.

You really are a windbag. Most of the whites whose ancestors settled into the southwest in the mid-1800s have American Indian lineage. I'm one of them. I'm 1/8th but I'm not going to disclose the tribe because you're too stupid to know enough about the western plains tribes in the first place. Just a guess on my part.

But it was Scott Brown taking cheap shots at Elizabeth Warren that caused this media fracas in the first place. She is from Oklahoma.

Can you admit you were lied to?

Scott Brown didn't bring this up, nor did he ever take advantage of the fact that Warren lied.

I have an Cherokee genealogist on my side, you have a false claim that Whites are really Indians.

Tell the truth.

You see, Ms. Warren, some of us have independently done our own research and we know you have no documentation supporting your claim of Cherokee ancestry.* We wonder why you believe you have the right to claim Cherokee ancestry and to call yourself a Native American when you have no evidence to support your claim. While you cling to a family story and the inaccurate report that ONE document was found that supports your claim, we real Cherokees understand that those things mean nothing. You see, we Cherokees have lots and lots and lots of documentation supporting our claims of our ancestry. Our Cherokee ancestors are found on every roll of the Cherokee Nation (30+ rolls!) dating back to before the removal and in all sorts of other documentation, including but not limited to claims against the US government for lost property; the Moravian missionary records; ration lists before and after the forced removal, etc...yet your ancestors are found in NONE of those records.

But, your ancestors are found in plenty of historical records, and every time, they are found living as white people among other white people. Never are your ancestors ever found living among the Cherokees. Never, never, never, never.......yet you claim they were Cherokee.

Hmmm........and they say you are an elite lawyer! Really?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: A Letter to Elizabeth Warren

You know absolutely nothing about her if that's what you think.

I know plenty about her.

Usually people that yell and scream that other people are extremists are extremists themselves.

I've posted about her actual actions, background and intentions in my posts here.

You post nothing.

You don't quote, recite, refer.

You know nothing about her except what the far right media has told you to.

She calls everyone who disagrees with her an extremist.

Here's an example for you

Scott Brown: Obamacare Oppressing Religious Minorities | The Weekly Standard

She is an ultra left wing extremist. It's plain to see if you are not one yourself.

Also listed in American Law School Directories as a minority
US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren - who said Friday she didn’t realize Harvard Law School had been promoting her as a Native American faculty member in the 1990s - was listed as a minority professor in American law school directories for nine years before she landed at Harvard, documents show.

See more at: Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the ‘80s and ‘90s - The Boston Globe

Warren has been the only one to stand up and try to make the big banks not only accountable for the mortgage crisis which put this country into this "recession", she's also called for jail time and won't accept the fines that the banks want to pay, just so they can continue to do business as usual.

For starters, get "Inside Job" from Netflix and get back to us. That will relieve you from having to read reams of articles and books on this.

The banks love it when everyone thinks a minority woman with children who gets $395 a month in welfare is the downfall of our economy. THEY JUST LOVE IT.

In other words she's a class warfare clown. No wonder libs go ape shit over her. Never mind her own salary puts her in the top 1%.
Some of us actually read books rather than get our news from Netflix videos. You should try it. It will make you look less ignorant.

I posted it as a suggestion for the 99% here who don't read and only watch Fox.

If I can Katie Couric you, what newspapers, periodicals, books and internet sites do you read?

How do you know she has a salary that puts her in the 1%? She's a senator from Massachusetts. She makes $174,000 a year. Do you think that's the 1%?

And you're telling me that you read? What a fucking joke you are.

Forum List

Back