Will FBI now do a REAL Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obviously, Comey was a piece of crap.

Obama should have fired Comey on July 5th when he decided he was the AG.

Now that Obama's DOJ isn't protecting HRC, a real investigation needs to happen into Hillary's treason.

I think Comey is a principled man placed in an untenable situation. There were legitimate reasons for him to move on from his position, but, he was in the middle of a very difficult situation, noones particular fault as politics in America has become so divided that both sides wanted a piece of Comey.

My gut tells me that Clinton is free and clear. Sad but true. Unless the GOP decide to really push hard, that's the outcome and everyone will have to live with it. Certainly, politically it would be an extremely popular decision to pursue the Clinton case, if one truly exists from a legal standpoint. Otherwise, the argument that there was not enough to prosecute will remain the justification.

Now that Obama's DOJ isn't protecting HRC, a real investigation needs to happen into Hillary's treason.

Well that will happen the day when Vikander sit on my face and I guess her sweet ass weight... Which is never!

But keep on dreaming just like those that dream of Trump impeachment which will never happen either!

Trump said shortly after being elected that he wouldn't move to prosecute Hillary. Get used to being lied to.

Trump said shortly after being elected that he wouldn't move to prosecute Hillary. Get used to being lied to.

This would be the FBI.

If you're saying Trump controls the FBI, I'll assume Obama did the same thing.

I just want a non-partisan investigation.

Machiavelli was an amateur compared to the Clintons.

They will never be indicted for anything, past or present.

You would have better chance of prosecuting Satan than the Clintons. .... :cool:

The FBI already did a "real" investigation into HIllary Clinton and found that she didn't violate any laws governing the handling of classified information, you stupid fucking asshole.

My gut tells me that Clinton is free and clear. Sad but true.
Another idiot heard from. Yes, she is free and clear, as she should be, because she didn't violate any laws governing the handling of classified information.

That may make you sad, but it is true.

I think Comey is a principled man placed in an untenable situation. There were legitimate reasons for him to move on from his position, but, he was in the middle of a very difficult situation, noones particular fault as politics in America has become so divided that both sides wanted a piece of Comey.

My gut tells me that Clinton is free and clear. Sad but true. Unless the GOP decide to really push hard, that's the outcome and everyone will have to live with it. Certainly, politically it would be an extremely popular decision to pursue the Clinton case, if one truly exists from a legal standpoint. Otherwise, the argument that there was not enough to prosecute will remain the justification.

Question is, do we want to use the legal system as a weapon over our political adversaries? Might want to avoid that slippery slope cuz the other side will go the same route when they return to power. I guess if the new head of the FBI and the new AG want to review the evidence and the investigation results then that's fine but it'll reflect poorly on them and on the GOP if they indict her and the court judge throws the case out for lack of admissable evidence or else they find her not guilty for the same reason. IOW, there are worse things than no indictment.

Question is, do we want to use the legal system as a weapon over our political adversaries? Might want to avoid that slippery slope cuz the other side will go the same route when they return to power. I guess if the new head of the FBI and the new AG want to review the evidence and the investigation results then that's fine but it'll reflect poorly on them and on the GOP if they indict her and the court judge throws the case out for lack of admissable evidence or else they find her not guilty for the same reason. IOW, there are worse things than no indictment.
Pretty talk ........let's let corruption fester......it'll go away

No, it's not going to go away, I realize that. But we do need to be careful about politicizing/corrupting our legal system.

No, it's not going to go away, I realize that. But we do need to be careful about politicizing/corrupting our legal system.
Throwing one big fish has more effect than small fry. Not like you are decimating their party

Remember July 5th?

Comey said he was going to recommend to NOT PURSUE criminal charges against Hillary Clinton...not because she didn't she do anything wrong, but because he concluded that she was too fucking stupid to know what she did was wrong.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT. Try that one with a cop next time you speed. "I didn't know the speed limit!" Is not an excuse.

Ignorance of the law is not a legal defense.

ON July 5th, 2016, Comey said:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past."

That is what you call WORLD CLASS BULLSHIT.

Although she broke the law and committed treasonous acts that have landed others in jail....she shouldn't be prosecuted because she is so fucking stupid, she doesn't know how to handle classified information...EVEN AFTER HAVING BEEN BRIEFED ON HOW TO HANDLE IT.

Absolute bullshit. The fix was in.

A REMINDER TO SNOWFLAKES.

BILL CLINTON FIRED THE FBI DIRECTOR IN 1993. STFU about a "COUP", you morons. You don't even know what the word means.

Forum List

Back