Will & Grace attack Trump in their 1st episode in 11 years

Love the part where Grace told Karen to hand over those patches of material. We need to see which one goes with Trump's complexion. Then she opens a bag of Cheetos, takes one out, holds them together and says, "Perfect!".

You know, there are Trump jokes in a LOT of television shows, not just Will and Grace.

Besides, it is about a gay man living with a straight female, of COURSE there are going to be Trump jokes.

But, continue with the chapped ass syndrome if that is what suits you.

Sadly, what comes around, goes around...

hate, begets hate
as violence begets violence

This was the nastiest, ugliest primary season and election season in my and many others lifetime....all initiating with Trump, and what he did and said.... it may have been funny to his fans and even exactly what his fans wanted....this hatred he showed towards other Americans and non Americans.

And Karma,
has come back
to bite him...his hatred that he spewed for over a year, is being returned.

Shoot, it's okay to hate now,
Our president to be, lead the way in his hatred during the election season, and even won off of his hatred......

And now, everyone including Will and Grace and truly, near all of the people Trump has shown his hatred towards, think it is fine and Dandy, to show their hatred back.

It's awful to watch imo and SAD.

The revived show will die in disgrace.

Libtards never learn. If it survives it will survive as well as the America hating NFL or CNN. Their audience will always be composed of queers and rejects.

hate, begets hate

This was the nastiest, ugliest primary season and election season in my and many others lifetime....all initiating with Trump, and what he did and said.... it may have been funny to his fans and even exactly what his fans wanted....this hatred he showed towards other Americans and non Americans.

And Karma,
has come back

Our president to be, lead the way in his hatred during the election season, and even won off of his hatred......

And now, everyone including Will and Grace and truly, near all of the people Trump has shown his hatred towards, think it is fine and Dandy, to show their hatred back.

There is a yuge difference between hating someone, like Mexicans and Muslims the way Trump does, and mocking someone who hates.

hate, begets hate

And Karma,
has come back

There is a yuge difference between hating someone, like Mexicans and Muslims the way Trump does, and mocking someone who hates.
However true, that is....does not make it any less comfortable, and in the end, hatred wins... it divides and conquers.... I'd rather see him impeached and removed from office in a legal sense for his wrong doings if he has some...at least the cancer, would be removed.

I never watched this show when it was on the first time. Thank you for letting me know what I have not missed out on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sitcoms making fun of politicians!? What is this world coming to?!

I didn't watch it first time around. Liberalism kills creativity and innovation. Without an original idea, the libtards are bringing back Roseanne with a trans little boy.

Sitcoms making fun of politicians!? What is this world coming to?!

Sitcoms making fun of REPUBLICAN politicians!? What is this world coming to?!

giphy.webp

Forum List

Back