Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

When? This has not been my experience.

I've been meaning to ask you: what is this thing that you have against Jews? You are so bitter about it. What's up? I've known many people in the Jewish faith. They are just like the rest of us. What's your beef?

Yet, opposite questions can be asked.

Like why Jewish texts hate on Jesus.
Or
Why most Jews hate Poles.
Or
How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?

But, keep pretending only the Christian side is at fault.

Nutty. Creepy. Makes no sense. I don't think many Jews even think about Jesus, much less "hate on Jesus." Haven't heard about Jews hating Poles, either. Why should Jews have converted to Christianity? They have their own religion and, besides, Christianity has been a mess for centuries. No skin off anybody's teeth.

Religious squabbling makes no sense at all.

Spoken like a true Jew.

Jews not assimilating to their host nations is a source of resentment.

As for apparently Christianity being a mess, but Judaism hasn't?

Oh really?

A list of Jewish origins genocidal maniacs include Julius Popper, Lenin, Trotsky, Disraeli, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Bela Kuhn, Fidel Castro, Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Piotr Smetanski, and Israel too.
Isn’t it cool how 1% of 1% of 1% of the world’s population can control the world throughout history?

Nazis are largely wrong too.

Jews don't control the World.

They do however manipulate the Worlds fate none the less.

Poland was 3X more Jewish than the USA today is, still Poland of the 1930s pulled off anti- Jewish boycotts & barred Jews from holding positions of power & government jobs.

The problem is Brits are kind of dumb & weak, so they bend- over for Jews here.

It is very hard for Jews to get saved on average generally, because they have established the separation of church and state specifically for Christian countries. Thereby the Jews are directly executing satan's plans of replacing faith in Jesus Christ with faith in some government of a nation state. So, to get saved, Jews would need to beg for foregiveness from Christ, which they would never do.
If any group needs forgiveness, it’s the Roman Catholic Church.
Everybody needs foregiveness of course, that includes the Roman Catholic Church too, of course. What is interesting is who are the groups that out rightly reject and despise the foregiveness forever, and those are the Jews and the Muslims. They know this about themselves too, Jews know that their biggest enemy is not the Muslims but us Christian's, because Christian's are the only ones who know about a higher power instead of just relying on personal wise crackery. Jews and Muslims will never accept this. Hehehe.

I've been meaning to ask you: what is this thing that you have against Jews? You are so bitter about it. What's up? I've known many people in the Jewish faith. They are just like the rest of us. What's your beef?

Or
Or
How about why didn't Jews assimilate to Christ living over 1000 years in Christian countries?

Nutty. Creepy. Makes no sense. I don't think many Jews even think about Jesus, much less "hate on Jesus." Haven't heard about Jews hating Poles, either. Why should Jews have converted to Christianity? They have their own religion and, besides, Christianity has been a mess for centuries. No skin off anybody's teeth.

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

A list of Jewish origins genocidal maniacs include Julius Popper, Lenin, Trotsky, Disraeli, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Bela Kuhn, Fidel Castro, Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Piotr Smetanski, and Israel too.
Isn’t it cool how 1% of 1% of 1% of the world’s population can control the world throughout history?

Poland was 3X more Jewish than the USA today is, still Poland of the 1930s pulled off anti- Jewish boycotts & barred Jews from holding positions of power & government jobs.

Don’t go contradicting yourself.
Jews run the world based on your posts.

It is very hard for Jews to get saved on average generally, because they have established the separation of church and state specifically for Christian countries. Thereby the Jews are directly executing satan's plans of replacing faith in Jesus Christ with faith in some government of a nation state. So, to get saved, Jews would need to beg for foregiveness from Christ, which they would never do.
LOL, I hate to inform you, but Europes biggest genocides were mostly non- Catholic.

Protestant Britain, 2/3rds Protestant Germany, Atheist Soviets etc.

Everybody needs foregiveness of course, that includes the Roman Catholic Church too, of course. What is interesting is who are the groups that out rightly reject and despise the foregiveness forever, and those are the Jews and the Muslims. They know this about themselves too, Jews know that their biggest enemy is not the Muslims but us Christian's, because Christian's are the only ones who know about a higher power instead of just relying on personal wise crackery. Jews and Muslims will never accept this. Hehehe.
I was wondering why the Sebian Catholics were killing the Muslim minority...to save them..

LOL, I hate to inform you, but Europes biggest genocides were mostly non- Catholic.

Because in the last century, people were leaving the rapists.

Or
Or

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

Not so much, Only because Dumb Brits in this country worship Jews,because of their inferior intellect.

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

Not so much, Only because Dumb Brits in this country worship Jews,because of their inferior intellect.
Sure, cupcake
Speaking of intellect, you never posted your IEP.

I was wondering why the Sebian Catholics were killing the Muslim minority...to save them..
Serbs are Orthodox Christians, doof.

The Bosnia war started with Sanjak killings by Muslim Bosniaks against Serbs.

IEP?
We all realize you have emotional issues.

Turn the other cheek...

The Rapists like Harvey Weinstein & Roman Polanski two Jewish origins guys?

“Jesus loves me, thus I must kill you.”

“Jesus loves me, thus I must kill you.”

Who said anything about killing? Nutbar.

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

Sure, cupcake
Speaking of intellect, you never posted your IEP.

Hmm, yet I just taught you that Serbs aren't Catholic.

Unfortunately its probably never going to happen.

For some mysterious reason they have made the most important part of the religion desecrating the teachings of Jesus in a ritual that is a defiant and brazen violation of divine Law and an open demonstration of pure hatred for our God.

If scripture is true, doing the most detestable degrading and abominable thing to God described in the entire Bible will never be forgiven, no matter how sorry they profess to be unless they stop doing it and conform to the laws demands.

If they did that there would be no more Roman Catholic Church, no more three in one mangod, no more 33,000 Jesus is God denominations, no more wine and crackers, no more crazy christians, no more door to door salesmen peddling godflesh, no more holy obligations to engage in unholy practices, no more "Jesus died yay!" celebrations, no more sanctimonious politicians, no more talking serpents trying to save your soul..

Sniff, sniff.

Last edited:
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?
It appears that several billion people on earth reject Jesus and always have.

Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

Or
Or

I hate to inform you, but the Jewish Holy Talmud states that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.

As for Jews hating Poles?
Really, really now?

How about the whole Knesset calling Poland Holocaust deniers, how about Debbie Schlussel, Arlen Spector,Giles Coren, Stephen Fry, Howard Stern, Grabowski, Jan T Gross, Rabbi Friedman, or Jewish made films like The Big Lebowski, Borat & Schindlers List?
What about TV shows by Jews like Laugh In, or All in the Family?

It appears that several billion people on earth reject Jesus and always have.

Or
Or

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

I'm not Jewish, but thanks for the compliment. One does not have to be a member of a group to speak up when that group is being treated unfairly and/or threatened.

Jews have not been known for massacres, torture, and the like. I haven't heard that squabbling between various Jewish factions has resulted in deaths.

But the Christians have been a handful. The massacre of the Cathars, selling indulgences, witch hunts, the Inquisition, torching Joan of Arc and many other women, the violence of the Reformation and Counter-Reformation, cooperating with the Nazis, hiding German war criminals in monasteries after WWII, pograms, Northern Ireland, concealed sex crimes, the Magdalene laundries, all the junk over here, and more.

I also can come up with a list of people that I don't think did too well. What have you done to convert to the religion of your "host nation?" The Lakotas are waiting to hear from you.

It is ridiculous to think of religious conversion as assimilation. This is absurd. What have you done to convert to the religion of your "host nation?" The Lakotas are waiting to hear from you.

Or
Or

Spoken like a true Jew.

Oh really?

I'm not Jewish, but thanks for the compliment. One does not have to be a member of a group to speak up when that group is being treated unfairly and/or threatened.

Jews have not been known for massacres, torture, and the like. I haven't heard that squabbling between various Jewish factions has resulted in deaths.

But the Christians have been a handful. The massacre of the Cathars, selling indulgences, witch hunts, the Inquisition, torching Joan of Arc and many other women, the violence of the Reformation and Counter-Reformation, cooperating with the Nazis, hiding German war criminals in monasteries after WWII, pograms, Northern Ireland, concealed sex crimes, the Magdalene laundries, all the junk over here, and more.

I also can come up with a list of people that I don't think did too well. What have you done to convert to the religion of your "host nation?" The Lakotas are waiting to hear from you.

It is ridiculous to think of religious conversion as assimilation. This is absurd. What have you done to convert to the religion of your "host nation?" The Lakotas are waiting to hear from you.

No Jewish inspired Massacres?
So, no Deir Yassin massacre?

You speak of the Lakota who still exist.

What about the Selk'nam Natives wiped out to basic extinction by Jewish Julius Popper?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back