Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?

The Bible states, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

So, everyone before the time of Jesus is in Hell?

The Christ story is from a book of fiction, let him enjoy it any way he wants.
Not on my watch.
Why? Are you the Fiction Police? :lol:

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light. :cuckoo:
So you're kinda like a Lord of the Rings? Or a Hobbit?

I am the giver of life.

You can call me Sir.
Sir hob, the Sod Jew.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?

The Bible states, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

no----read Dante's "DIVINE COMEDY" ----(not so comic and certainly
not divine) Even joooos who knew he was on his way------sorta got
shuttled into heaven. Daniel is considered such a person----because he
had some mushroom galvanized visions that he forgot to record-----anyway
he wrote in Aramaic --------so nobody REALLY knows

Or, Jesus' way is truth and life--from God. Those who went by the way of truth and life before Jesus were essentially walking in the Way God outlined. Jesus came to gather up those who had lost the Way, because without him they were not finding their way to the truth and life of the Father. The Apostles tell us that upon his death Jesus went to speak to people who lived before he did, so they, too were given a choice/another chance.

"recover from an abortion"??? What's that about? Jesus left the building a long time ago.
Some people have great regrets, and along with that comes guilt and shame. Jesus never was in a "building". He resides in the hearts of those who gather in a building in his name and for his purposes. We leave that building to go out into the world to help others.
Direct me to a Christian.

very stupid shit
the bible is not true

so you believe a certain group of people are doomed because they reject man who is not god.....???!!
this is ridiculous

Polacks won't be saved.

Hmm, yet Poland has been very religious, heroic, nice, Catholic Conservative
& law abiding.

As for Polish Jews they tend to be the opposite.

You mean the 12 Jews whom the Poles helped the Nazis not kill?

:dunno:

Sendler, Lazowski & Slawik combined saved over 15,000 Jews, that's just 3 Poles.

That's besides the point, whether I believe it, or not, the Biblical texts clearly warn that Jews who reject Jesus won't be saved, and also warns of the Synagogue of Satan.

Polacks won't be saved.

& law abiding.

Sendler, Lazowski & Slawik combined saved over 15,000 Jews, that's just 3 Poles.

That's besides the point, whether I believe it, or not, the Biblical texts clearly warn that Jews who reject Jesus won't be saved, and also warns of the Synagogue of Satan.
The long history of the pursecution of the Jews by the Church of Rome is a horror story.
How so many can actually forget Jesus was a Jew is astonishing.
Not that the tribe of Israel are all saints.

Polacks won't be saved.

& law abiding.

The bible is a book of fiction. Spread the word among polacks.

....and the hero dies in the end too....

~S~
Not according to the most common biblical interpretations. We are asked to believe Jesus is one part of the Trinity, a most peculiar entity that has always been and will always exist into eternity. Millions swallow that one along with their canibalistic eucharist. It’s a very peculiar theology.

The bible is a book of fiction. Spread the word among polacks.
The Bible is a mongrel mix of myth, fiction and fact riddled with mistranslations and subject to centuries of theological apologetics which struggle unsuccessfully to explain &/or deny it’s many contradictions. Assertions it’s the word of God are peculiar in that claiming it is such you really are accusing the Almighty of being a total muddle-head not to mention the vengeful, erratic and sadistic God of the Old Testament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back